Forum › By My Side discussion

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

I don’t know if I’m gonna make sense but it was beautiful honestly the best analogy I could think of would be it’s like a lovely rose the ending is sweet yet the story leading to the end was bitter and painful somehow one of the most popular flowers known for its beauty has thorns

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

When I think about it more, the flower on Hikari's head symbolizes a brain illness. She kept her feelings to herself just so she wouldn't burden her sensei because it was worsening. She was bedridden and couldn't go to school. Sensei visited her and couldn't help but to confess anyway, and witnessed Hikari's last breath.

Those plants growing underneath those bandages Sensei was wearing were probably due to self-harm. She wanted to join Hikari so badly but waited until graduation. It was quite fishy because she knew when she would die after one of the students said she was retiring that year because Hikari didn't, which means she planned it all out. She ended her own life just to be with Hikari.

And now, they're together.

I hadn’t really considered it like that at first I had thought the bandages were proof of sensei wishing more and more to be a flower with Hikari but after reading your comment it’s hurt me more yet somehow I’m glad I read your comment I never assumed this which is why I’m grateful you were able to think of a way to bridge reality to fiction I feel like sometimes people play down fiction because they don’t see the similarities that could be played with real life reading your comment made a lot of sense

joined Oct 10, 2020

it hurts so good.

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

First of all I want to know who hurt Murasakino. Secondly it's about to be 12 in the morning and I'm whining like a little baby.

joined Nov 27, 2021

Wow this was amazing!!!

joined Dec 17, 2021
joined Feb 10, 2022

Man, all I can say is that I really really like this story. Never read something like this before

To reply you must either login or sign up.