Forum › Mare discussion

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Challenge Accepted

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Eh, Murcielago is way more gory than this manga. Anyway that was a pretty good manga, glad it ends on a happy note. But I wasn't expecting this from Morinaga Milk. Plus, Gomori will be so mad that Mare is in love with Tsukiko but she'll probably get over it.

Image0-11
joined Aug 29, 2019

What the fuck happened to Morinaga Milk to make them write something like this?

This is 10 years old. This was long before Kisses and Girl Friends, when she was still doing mostly doujins and hentai. What happened is that she mellowed out and made enough of a name so she doesn't have to cater to the fetish of the week.

So if its 10 years old and people like this manga you could say they're a lolicon or "mangacon"

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm a big fan of most of Morinaga's stuff, so I ignored the warning and read the first chapter. BOY was that a mistake. I think I'll pass on this one.

Images%20(1)
joined Jun 11, 2020

At ch 4 when gomory showed the surpice it took me about a minute to realise it was a dick

friedchickenmixture
Unnamed%20(12)
joined Sep 13, 2021

I finished it and it was amazing

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hmmm....missed this one until now. As an old school Tabletop RPGer (and a fan of White Wolf's Mage: the Ascension RPG), I kinda liked it for what it was: a sex horror story. However, like others, I kind of wonder if Morinaga Milk might not revisit this and flesh things out.The sex didn't bother me (I mean, I love hentai of all kinds so there is that..just nothing with poop or animals, sorry) but it definitely suffers from some rushed plot points. I could almost see this going at least another chapter or three if the story were reorganized in a more straightforward fashion. Its definitely got the diamond-in-the-rough feel of a story that just needs a bit of editing and polish to become a classic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.