Forum › Rabbit Headhunting discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Run, rabbit run!

RUN RABBIT RUN!

joined Mar 16, 2020

That bonus comic though. Could've been a Kaguya x Mokou if Junko didn't leave.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

Junko content's kinda rare so I'm delighted

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

WHERE THE HELL IS PAGE 2?

No.1 Idle Translations
joined Apr 11, 2021

Asked myself the same thing when I downloaded the raws. It was likely (hopefully) just a blank page.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

when Mokou and Kaguya started acting all cute with one another I realized I had seen this artist before. Cute stuff.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Blessed Junko giving us TeruMokou

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Reisen got her feelings thrown around left right and center

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Asked myself the same thing when I downloaded the raws. It was likely (hopefully) just a blank page.

I doubt it,because the first thing that occurs is very abrupt,there's obviously some sort of context that happens before it.

No.1 Idle Translations
joined Apr 11, 2021

I doubt it,because the first thing that occurs is very abrupt,there's obviously some sort of context that happens before it .

There is a doujin before this involving Junko that also hints at her interest in Reisen but I don't know if that would provide enough context to make the intro less abrupt.

Just about every doujin I've translated in recent memory has had a blank page as it's second page and second to last page. The same person who uploaded the raws for this one has also removed the blank pages when uploading other doujins previously. Masaki also has the first few pages advertised on their Pixiv/Melonbooks/etc with them in the same order as they are here with no page in between the cover and pg3. If someone out there has an extra page I'd be happy to translate it but I'm fairly certain this is the full thing.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

its a good day when i see "koge masaki"

joined Jul 9, 2017

At first I thought it would be Reisen being tortured, but it turns out Junko was trying to use her. Funny Doujin btw.

To reply you must either login or sign up.