Forum › Posts by No1Idle

No1Idle
No.1 Idle Translations
joined Apr 11, 2021

I doubt it,because the first thing that occurs is very abrupt,there's obviously some sort of context that happens before it .

There is a doujin before this involving Junko that also hints at her interest in Reisen but I don't know if that would provide enough context to make the intro less abrupt.

Just about every doujin I've translated in recent memory has had a blank page as it's second page and second to last page. The same person who uploaded the raws for this one has also removed the blank pages when uploading other doujins previously. Masaki also has the first few pages advertised on their Pixiv/Melonbooks/etc with them in the same order as they are here with no page in between the cover and pg3. If someone out there has an extra page I'd be happy to translate it but I'm fairly certain this is the full thing.

No1Idle
No.1 Idle Translations
joined Apr 11, 2021

WHERE THE HELL IS PAGE 2?

Asked myself the same thing when I downloaded the raws. It was likely (hopefully) just a blank page.

No.1 Idle Translations
joined Apr 11, 2021

Hi frens, I hope most of you guys enjoyed this one. The doujin leaves you with a lot of questions if you don't read the last few pages of text so I'd really recommend everyone pushes through with it even if you're just here for the nice art and perspective play. It adds a ton of context to the doujin and I personally think it was the original story Kawayabug wanted to tell but couldn't because of the perspective restriction (it was also where we had to spend the majority of the translating and redrawing efforts so I can empathize with Kawayabug somewhat when he thanks everyone who read the whole thing).