Forum › Koigokoro Clip discussion

joined Jun 11, 2020

Aww man love the first chapter hope it continues

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I see chapter 3's couple as a pitiful future. One who will do anything to keep the one she loves by her side, knowing that the longer she continues to do this the more and more twisted her original feelings will become. It's the knowing that you can have everything about that person, except the one thing you're longing for the most, that type of emptiness really isn't worth what you get from the relationship.

And the other, who will atone for not being able to return the feelings that the other one has. She must believe it to be her greatest sin, great enough that she can throw away everything to repay it; her happiness, her future, even potentially her love, if ever she finds it.

This couple feels like they'll be together for a long time. Falling deeper into the abyss, knowing that they should end this pitiful, toxic relationship, but just can't extricate themselves from it.

Been there. Done that. I would not recommend it. It leaves a twisted aching hole in you and far too much scar tissue to ever heal properly or fill with real untainted love.

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 3:44AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I see chapter 3's couple as a pitiful future. One who will do anything to keep the one she loves by her side, knowing that the longer she continues to do this the more and more twisted her original feelings will become. It's the knowing that you can have everything about that person, except the one thing you're longing for the most, that type of emptiness really isn't worth what you get from the relationship.

And the other, who will atone for not being able to return the feelings that the other one has. She must believe it to be her greatest sin, great enough that she can throw away everything to repay it; her happiness, her future, even potentially her love, if ever she finds it.

This couple feels like they'll be together for a long time. Falling deeper into the abyss, knowing that they should end this pitiful, toxic relationship, but just can't extricate themselves from it.

Been there. Done that. I would not recommend it. It leaves a twisted aching hole in you and far too much scar tissue to ever heal properly or fill with real untainted love.

Yeah, I think at least one of those girls has got to, run away. She got to, get away.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

fck yeah, everyone of these pairings deserve their own series, awesome. Hope there is more, but already been 6 months, oh well was a ride. Thanks for upload.

To reply you must either login or sign up.