Forum › My Pure Boyfriend Has an Unusual Dog discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I imagine the dog speaking in Jôji Nakata's voice.

thought u meant another joji for a sec. still fitting

Yorokobe, shounen.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ok. Understandable.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Throbelisk posted:

Well, it's not a comment on the tag itself.

It's a comment on the Het tag. Take it to the Het tag discussion. "Why is there het here?" is the most fucking tiresome comment I see on this site. You do not decide what the people who run the site upload, and there's nothing wrong with this story, so knock it off.

-Backseat moderating, i.e. "You're gonna get banned when the mods come," "How have you not been banned yet?" "Is such a short ban really acceptable?" etc. You may report any concerning posts in the Help thread and they will be reviewed by the mod team.

You need to quit it with the backseat moderating. You do this far too frequently.

joined Jan 15, 2019

if it works through hypnotism, how come the camera shows a dog as well? can you hypnotize cameras?

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Wait. If the dog appearance works by hypnosis, how come he appears as a dog on film and in a camera?

He mentions that some things can only be seen with the naked eye, so when viewed through a camera, or on a picture, the hypnotism (or some kind of alien brainwave signal technology) makes you think you’re seeing a dog when you’re seeing what he really looks like, even for someone like Kana who can see what he looks like with the naked eye. It’s the only way I can square with Kana, who’s supposedly immune to his hypnotism, seeing him as a dog through her phone’s camera.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the panel of Kana apologizing to the policeman in the park, implying someone else had also seen something suspicious, I'd have just assumed Kana had a total psychotic break and had somehow hallucinated her boyfriend's dog was a person. Especially with the panel of her interacting with a perfectly normal dog, when the rest of the story has been entirely from Kana's PoV, instead of her boyfriend's; I'd have taken that as a reveal.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The fuck lmao

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

What a nice guy that Makoto. A true kind soul to give that homeless man a place to stay. Shame he can't please his girl though

man fuck the dog, why’s there het in our sacred yuritopia?

probably because too many rants. i mean its not really a big deal, plus theres yaoi too if u wanna search it up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.