Forum › For Each Retweet, Two Straight Girls Who Don't Get Along Will Kiss for One Second discussion

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

yeah i wouldn't call nakashima a power bottom at all. that's a pillow princess, chief

joined Aug 10, 2016

Dropped? Aw, that's too bad.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I feel like it happened unusually fast...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Roshi710 posted:

I feel like it happened unusually fast...

I think it's a matter of how long it took for the series to end up on Dynasty. On Mangadex all the chapters were uploaded 5-8 months ago.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

The author still updates this on her twitter and fanbox.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

This is some pretty good shit. I hope we get more

joined Jul 30, 2020

did anyone notice that the black-haired girl's description notes that she has a lot of friends, but she said to the blonde that she wants to be friends because she doesn't have any? tsundere tag where

Somewhat late response, but yes. It seems that was a mistranslation in the character profile. My Japanese isn't all that good, but the original is talking about her LACK of friends. I think the translator didn't understand that 少ない is NOT the opposite of 少し. Chapter 12.5 looks to be sourced from a Chinese scanlation instead of the original, but does seem to be more accurate about her social life. Also, her line at the end of chapter 13 would more accurately be "One more time?" implying they're about to do it again immediately.

joined Jul 30, 2020

New works with these characters are still being released, with the retweet gimmick abandoned long ago. Another H doujin was relased last month, and further continuation has just started on the artist's fanbox. The latter even has an official English release, though with bad grammar:
https://h886187.fanbox.cc/posts/2020162

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

^ Ty

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

I love that this little Twitter short turned into something with a little more story in it but … the actual (x4) ending is next chapter????? You’ve gotta be joking… I was really looking forward to another Adult Life Yuri work </3

joined Jun 28, 2017

DasupremeXstream and Orangepekoe = Nice to see two of my favorite waifu in your avatars.
The last image of chapter 12,5 was so very sexy: Ayana cradling Rika in her arms while she cums. So intimate, protective and trusting.

joined Sep 20, 2021

how come this says it's dropped, yet it appears to still be ongoing, at least on their twitter.

joined Jul 30, 2020

Dropped means nobody's translating it right now.

joined Aug 10, 2016

so this has more chapters that got an official translation and are up on DLsite, theres a big sale going on right now with them 50% off each, and a coupon of 30% off on top of that if you buy the translated version.

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

so this has more chapters that got an official translation and are up on DLsite, theres a big sale going on right now with them 50% off each, and a coupon of 30% off on top of that if you buy the translated version.

For anyone curious, since I found it super hard to find on DLsite (only found it by the Japanese title), I think this is the complete set. Also, I laughed way too much at Genre: Breasts on the latter two.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 8:51PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.