Forum › Pillow Talk With You discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL- I can totally see Koa being up for demonstrating with a fairy maid :)

You think she let that maid go on her way after they left the room?

last edited at May 17, 2020 12:40PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

<--

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ah, it really doesn't fit them or my version of them at least, but it was sweet.

My favorite part was Sakuya taking notes on the demonstration and looking unfazed like she was actually learning something.

^@Skywallker, nice.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah, I dont think Sakuya & Remi work together, and they both did seem ooc for how they usually are portrayed.

Shadowofdimentio
Madoka%202
joined May 13, 2018

I think the main problem is that usually either Remilia or Sakuya acts more mature to make the relationship seem more like a love with too much professionalism while this is playing their relationship a bit too goofy. Still good content tho

joined Jun 1, 2020

The art in this is so cute! :D

12hypalickl
joined Aug 20, 2021

Sweet

joined Aug 10, 2022

Ah, it really doesn't fit them or my version of them at least, but it was sweet.

My favorite part was Sakuya taking notes on the demonstration and looking unfazed like she was actually learning something.

^@Skywallker, nice.

I am a bit new to the Reme/Sakuya dynamic, but isn't the main conceit with Remelia that she TRIES to act mature and proper, but in reality she is just as immature as her perceived age would suggest? It seems like Reme could be both depending on what the story demands.

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

^@Skywallker, nice.

I am a bit new to the Reme/Sakuya dynamic, but isn't the main conceit with Remelia that she TRIES to act mature and proper, but in reality she is just as immature as her perceived age would suggest? It seems like Reme could be both depending on what the story demands.

That's the fun part

To reply you must either login or sign up.