joined Mar 6, 2018

I, too, can make an "awesome painting".

joined Feb 5, 2019

Karin is always such an adorable dork.

Deltheabestgirl666
Portrait_delthea_tatarrah's_puppet_heroes
joined Apr 17, 2020

AliKari is always good for the heart...

Until you remember Alina is an unstable psychopath.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

She's only slightly better than Homura in the later timelines though.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I, too, can make an "awesome painting".

That the author was to lazy to draw it and wrote that instead makes me question myself xD

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

I don't think this is fair, Alina's behavior is always starkingly different around Karin, and while she is harsh towards her she has never shown a hint of hostility towards Karin, the first Halloween event even shows that Alina is willing to put herself in a vulnerable position and do things she admits she is terrible at if it is for Karin's sake.

That's the beauty of their relationship, for all their insanity, Karin grounds Alina, and Alina is able relax around Karin.

joined Mar 27, 2018

I don't think this is fair, Alina's behavior is always starkingly different around Karin, and while she is harsh towards her she has never shown a hint of hostility towards Karin, the first Halloween event even shows that Alina is willing to put herself in a vulnerable position and do things she admits she is terrible at if it is for Karin's sake.

That's the beauty of their relationship, for all their insanity, Karin grounds Alina, and Alina is able relax around Karin.

It seems to me that Karin is the one person that Alina will treat with even the smallest amount of generosity and kindness. Even when she's going out to save Mifuyu its only to preserve her body to use as a model. With Karin on the other hand Alina has nothing to gain hanging out with her in the club room or giving her advice and yet she still does it anyway.

In the end even the worst people can be surprisingly loving to a few partners or friends. Hitler was in love with a woman whom he ended up marrying shortly before the two committed suicide due to the Red Army being right on their doorstep. Hopefully Alina and Karin doesn't end up like that...

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

With Karin on the other hand Alina has nothing to gain hanging out with her in the club room

Not quite true: keeping an eye on Karin is a condition of her using the room. She's certainly more invested in Karin than she has any obligation to be, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.