Forum › Lilium discussion

Img_8161
joined Nov 28, 2018

huh??????

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Well damn, that was a plot twist. Kinda surprised that it just ends there. I don't think I dislike it, per se, but daaaaamn.

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

Chika/honoka tag?

Shouldn't this be added?

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Chika/honoka tag?

Shouldn't this be added?

Maybe not since there's no confirmation that Honoka reciprocates?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

if that argument holds, it doesn't deserve the chikariko tag either - I think it's more a matter of preserving the surprise

Pot
joined May 25, 2020

Sequel where Riko goes Yandere

wait....

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

It's Honoka's look when she spotted Riko that most unsettles me on this. It could easily be the setup for a story where Honoka meets Riko and Honk's all "Oh, she couldn't stop talking about you", but that expression is — meaner? Than that.

(Honk's kinda robbing the cradle there, as this doesn't look like a SIFAS-style all-the-stories-happening-at-once world; she looks considerably older than her high school self.)

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

Damn did not see Honk coming. Once she made it to Tokyo I figured "Chika's definitely in Tokyo, too, and might even be on a date or something!" because the drama tag still didn't show itself but dang
Still got burned badly
That said Honoka is mighty fine

Honoka's look when she spotted Riko that most unsettles me

Yeah, she looked like she knew what Riko felt for Chika. She probably follows Aqours so she could have taken a guess that there were some romantic possibilities in the group (as Muse probably did) considering how close Chika/Riko are portrayed in their PVs etc and how she just ran

To reply you must either login or sign up.