Forum › Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So, I actually got a little hooked on this one, it's the first mobage that I have ever played. I try not to do too much research about who is "best girl" and how best to create a powerhouse character, etc, because I think that kinda takes the fun out of it.

That said, I have turned Yachiyo into pretty much that--my powerhouse, "she never gets to sit things out" character. Her lady love Iroha is sitting around at 4 stars with everything possible maxxed out, just waiting for her 5 star unlock.

Who else out there plays this? My handle on there is Greymoon, if anyone wants to add me as a friend on there. :)

Oh and score, I FINALLY got Ren on one of my draws yesterday. Been wanting her for a while...

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 12:45AM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

I also play this, under the handle Kite (Rank 88 and counting, ^added you by the way, Greymoon). Currently seething over having been spooked twice while rolling for Coolmura.
In related news, this page is quite useful when trying to keep up with the crazy NA tempo.

last edited at Apr 13, 2020 5:18PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I am without luck regarding Homura this time, keep instead constantly pulling that one red haired chef chick with the frying pan.. seriously I think she's already 4 slotted and level 1... sigh

5 STAR IROHA WHEN ARGH

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I am without luck regarding Homura this time, keep instead constantly pulling that one red haired chef chick with the frying pan.. seriously I think she's already 4 slotted and level 1... sigh

There's some speculation going around that they're plotting to do the second anniversary gacha on NA's first, which would mean you wouldn't have to wait long for a second chance if true.

5 STAR IROHA WHEN ARGH

JP-side she didn't get her uncap until after chapter ten of the main story was released. If they release it at a similar point, she'll be uncapped in June(assuming we have a one month delay before chapter ten releases with it taking a month to completely release).

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

5 STAR IROHA WHEN ARGH

I reckon not before Sana, but not long after her.

There's some speculation going around that they're plotting to do the second anniversary gacha on NA's first.

Welp, not rolling for a while then. Not that I'd have a choice either way right now...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

At our current pace we're guarantee to get all 3 anniversaries all together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.