Forum › Bound Love discussion

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

That kasumi Sara looks like a dude

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Quite the story, actually pretty good. I like this.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

A change in pace. I quite enjoyed this.

Horriblesubs-saki-the-nationals-02-720p-mkv_snapshot_03-24_2014-01-14_21-55-32_thumb
joined Apr 30, 2014

Yup it was refreshing and enjoyable, and thought it was short it satiated me.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is it just me or does the art look like a fujoshi mangaka trying to draw girls?

joined Apr 25, 2017

Eeeeeeh....? So basically an unnatural, unhappy, obsessive and addictive relationship. Really hate that this is the last yuri manga there is. I began from page 1 with yuri, and through weeks i surfed all of them to page 182 ( which at this point is the last page) and while having many pages open with yuri one-shots, i had missed this and it remained as the last one left. Disappointed that i have to finish on a shit note.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ok wtf. Sara be one cunning lil bish and suddenly woops U-turn turns out Youko's actually the cunning lil bish. I also love how that kiss naturally turned into bondage with her neck tie. Amazing 10/10 naturality. But nonetheless I kinda liked it :)

P.s. I don't know where Sara got her first aid lessons but I'm pretty sure instructions aren't: "Kiss the affected area immediately."

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Okay

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Well, I'm glad fhey got together in the end. They're family situation is pretty fucked, so they be there for each other for support. So I wasn't sure about this, but all those guys Sara was with were just random hook-ups, right? Probably as a way to rebel against her father or vent some of her frustrations. Either way, I'm glad it worked put for them and I hope they get through the crap comings their way together

To reply you must either login or sign up.