Forum › Poll of Best Heisei Yuri Anime [goo Ranking]

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

goo Ranking released the results of its "Best yuri anime from the Heisei era" poll on April 27. 2,222 votes were submitted between February 9-23. The top-ranked anime was Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which received 231 votes.

The rest of the top 20 are below:

2) Revolutionary Girl Utena (201 votes)

3) Maria Watches Over Us (133 votes)

4) Is the order a rabbit? (118 votes)

5) Yuruyuri - Happy Go Lily (73 votes)

6) Bloom Into You (72 votes)

7) Girls und Panzer (68 votes)

8) Kakegurui (64 votes)

9) Happy Sugar Life (63 votes)

10) A Certain Scientific Railgun (60 votes)

11) Love Lab (53 votes)

12) Ms. Koizumi loves ramen noodles (52 votes)

13) Sound! Euphonium (51 votes)

14) Sakura Trick (46 votes)

15) Aikatsu Friends! (44 votes)

16) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (42 votes)

17) Saki (41 votes)

18) Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (39 votes)

19) Kinmoza! Kiniro + Mosaic (38 votes)

20) Citrus (35 votes)

The Heisei period started on January 8, 1989, the day after the death of the Showa Emperor Hirohito, and ended on April 30, 2019 (Heisei 31), the date which Emperor Akihito abdicated the Chrysanthemum Throne. The new Japanese era name is "Reiwa" (令和), which means "auspicious/excellent peace."

Source ANN: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-05-12/puella-magi-madoka-magica-tops-goo-poll-of-best-heisei-yuri-anime/.146446

Look I know... Some series have a strong bait which makes them good or the fans makes them good through doujinshi but for fucks sake, Love lab?! they have boyfriends!

At least say New Game! what the fuck is Koisumi Ramen up there, how much you love Ramen Japan? I can find more yuri in shonen Jump magazine than that.
:)
Yuri has a really bad problem, it hurts... Thank you Ritz for saying that most of the characters are Lesbian or Bi... Of course this pool is not important if you don't want to make it important but doesn't matter who makes the list, it would look more or less like this anyway.

PS: lol citrus

last edited at May 12, 2019 4:06PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Who did the poll? The Society of Bad Taste, Trolls and Definitions-Are-Evil-Anarchists?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

A whole 2000 votes, huh? This list must be definitive then. I mean these shows are clearly the pinnacle of yuri!
Especially those straight shows. looking at Euphonium
Railgun: I guess having a lesbian in the show is the same as it being yuri?
So low level subtext shows won over Strawberry Panic in getting on this list? Seems legit.

All in all, impressive work, random vote from a random place.

PS: YagaKimi really loves the number 6.

last edited at May 12, 2019 4:22PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eh, nothing wrong with having Koizumi there, but there are certainly a lot of weird choices in this poll...

To reply you must either login or sign up.