Forum › Is Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo not allowed on Dynasty Scans?

joined Jul 20, 2016

Hey all, I apologize if this is breaking the rules of the site somehow (I checked and I don't think it does, but I could be wrong) but I'm curious about the fact that I can't seem to find any mention of Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo anywhere on the website. Is there some specific drama that happened where it was determined that it shouldn't be allowed on here, or some such? Or would it be okay if I made a discussion thread on it?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's unlikely the series itself will be uploaded since it seems to be licensed in english, but there's no rule against you creating a discussion thread about it if you want to, love. If there aren't any threads specific to it, it just means probably no one thought of creating one.

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 2:32PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not really a licensing issue, since it's being translated from Pixiv rather than the book (but obviously don't go saying that to the author herself). The main issue afaik is that Dynasty couldn't get permission from the group who translated the first 12 chapters, 9eth Translations, to upload here. The other groups, Mugeslowscans and now /u/ scanlations should be fine, but Dynasty may be against having that large chapter gap in there, and neither group's likely to want to retranslate the first 12 chapters just so they can be on here, unless they had any notable issue with the translation. That said, I feel like the non-numbered bonus chapters (ie. the one with flower names) and the two nsfw doujins scanlated by Hennojin should at least be fair game.

Either way, you can read it all (and I highly reccomend you do) over on Mangadex.
https://mangadex.org/title/23862/bocchi-kaibutsu-to-moumoku-shoujo

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 3:03PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^ specifically that bonus page with tiny human kissing normal-sized monster girl. That one's just criminal.

To reply you must either login or sign up.