Forum › It's Nice To Have Some SakuxRei Once In A While! discussion

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Touhou doujins are all about how to shred my stereotypes into pieces ))

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Aww, those two are so cute together! I've never really seen this pairing, and so far I like it! A lot!

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Pretty sad that we don't get more SakuRei. I mean, a perfect maid who gets flustered when she's not completely in control and a freewheeling miko who can be surprisingly smooth are a perfect combination. You'd think the EoSD cast would get shipped with the protagonists more, seeing how frequently represented they are, but ships often tend to be game-insular. Still, this was a breath of fresh air, and great fun.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I like how the author's note on page 14 describes how Pastel/Kamejiro half-threatened Yonurime and Take into doing Sakuya x Reimu, especially considering how devoted Yonurime is to Marisa x Reimu lol

Also, the link on page 29 for the music by Take doesn't work anymore. I actually found the website and file location - the file description is something like "Take - Sometimes, how about SakuRei! sound source". The password "sakurei" still works as well, but the download doesn't start anymore.

Fortunately, I did find the actual Nicovideo link for two of them:
SakuRei DANCE!!
Desire driven'bass
Sadly there doesn't seem to be one for "The Dream Seen By A Girl", which sucks since that seems pretty shippy judging by the lyrics.

Edit: Apparently "The Dream Seen By A Girl" has it's own page on the Japanese (Chinese?) Touhou wiki. I didn't even know individual doujin songs had their own pages! That's some dedication.

last edited at Nov 25, 2020 3:56AM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Thank you for updating this info. You are a saint.

joined Aug 28, 2023

So cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.