Forum › Posts by PatchuKoa355

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Touhou Project doujins give characters so many different personalities. Due to me not knowing anything about said series, I take em in as if it's their own little thing (i.e. not taking into account it is based on anything).

Do these characters actually have personalities? (As in Touhou Project itself)

Well, you can assume their real personalities from the dialogue the games, or if you read canon doujins and books. A lot of them hold information which might help you understand them a bit more.

PatchuKoa355
Battle Cry discussion 09 Feb 18:04
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Huh, it's rare that you get any doujins on Patchouli's past.

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I died at "Elemental Harvester" XD

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I have to admit, Remi was pretty damn badass, biting a silver bullet in half like that.

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I lost it at page 43. I don't think I've laughed that hard before... O.O Honestly, this doujin is one of the most hilarious Touhou doujins I've read!

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Page 29 really deserves the 'Tragedy' tag. I cried really hard at that moment...

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I daresay, that Remilia doll was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen.

PatchuKoa355
New Moon discussion 29 Dec 02:17
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I'm not sure of what happened, but when Reimu called it a sick joke, I was thinking that maybe it all came from Marisa's imagination. Maybe she was practicing for what was soon to come...

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I have to say, I really was freaking out throughout the whole thing. I'm so glad it ended that way. I really love this doujin! Touching enough to make me cry, or something like that...

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Honestly, this doujin was adorable! I loved every minute of it!

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Aww, it sucks that Sakuya won't reveal her feelings. Even if she can't live as long, she could have loved her until death, right? I'm sure Remilia wants the same!

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

This doujin was extremely interesting! I was surprised at both Meiling and Sakuya's attitude. Meiling acted so calm and cool and Sakuya acted...well, I mean Flandre did have a pinwheel for a head, so its not her fault that she would react like that, you know? But I have to say, I loved this doujin!

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

Aww, those two are so cute together! I've never really seen this pairing, and so far I like it! A lot!

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

This. Is. The stupidest thing I've ever read! In a hilarious sense, I freaking love it!

PatchuKoa355
Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

I have to admit, this doujin did make me both look at it in shock and smile. That's pretty amazing! I like this doujin a lot.

Cute%20patchy
joined Oct 11, 2013

It took me a while to notice, but I love how when the danmaku covered the page Reimu said, "I want to get freaky with you out here." XD