Forum › Sasameki chapters

joined Jan 5, 2011

I have the chapters 36-42 for sasameki koto and yes they are translated. I was wondering if i could send you guys the chapters and you guys could post it here or i'll send you the link?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

No. We will host our own translations of SK. Thanks though.

joined Jan 5, 2011

Oh Ok(:

joined Feb 20, 2011

yeah, i preffer the translation from here, so i'll wait!

Me_by_aime_s
joined Dec 6, 2010

Well, I also prefer the quality scanlations that DS is doing, but to be honest I'm losing patience here... You know, waiting half a year for a new chapter, while there are already another ten or eleven raw chapters out...is kinda...arrgh!
I know the progress of the story is quite dragging, but the wait for every single chapter to be translated, scanlated and finally released is killing the series even more. Unfortunately I'm one of the readers annoyed by all that waiting for any little crumbs, who wish you (as Dynasty Scans team) would take any help that is offered to you just to speed up a bit and reduce the delay of releases. Why not ask those Anonymous translators for cooperation or even turn to Lililicious if they have time to spare with helping you out with some projects?
I still very much appreciate what you're doing for us and I'd love to help you if only I knew japanese -__- So I wish you the best and to hold on a little bit more!
Thanks for your attention.

last edited at Mar 7, 2011 3:22AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We've never refused help from any translator or editor that has passed the tests. It shouldn't be a problem for those who have the skills to be translating or editing in the first place. If they aren't capable or aren't willing to complete a simple ability test, we don't see a lot of benefit to collaborating. It's not worth compromising quality to increase speed. We work from the tank scans as we've said many times. Only two or three chapters worth of tank scans are available beyond what has been released and they're in-work. We have no problem with the existence of speed scans of SK. I'm sure there are plenty of readers who are satisfied with them. I haven't read them, so I won't judge. However, what they're doing doesn't have an impact on what we're doing. We'll continue to press on with SK in our own way. If readers are happy with our scans, great. If not, be glad that there's an alternative choice out there. Everyone wins!

joined Mar 14, 2011

I am a huge fan of Sumi-chan ^^

Thank you for your work on this manga: quality is fantastic.

I've one question though.

I have the japanese raw and the first chapter is called sasameki koto.
But you translated it by "Pain" ???

Why not "Whispered words" ?

Just curious ^^

last edited at Mar 23, 2011 3:46AM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We do not have the raws for the first chapter (TEA-scans did the first chapter), so we're unable to check on the translation.

joined Mar 14, 2011

Ah ok,.

I wonder why they translated it by "pain".

Strange.

last edited at Mar 21, 2011 1:04AM

joined Mar 23, 2011

Hi guys, I've read a lot of scans made by your team and they are nicely done thx for that.

But i was wondering if you guys are on a hiatus or standby? Looks like you stop translating SK and Yuri Hime stuff, your latest release are a bit old.
Since SK raw is around chap 48, i was wondering why you guys stopped at 36.

joined Mar 24, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

raws for the first chapter

Well I've found these: http://www.mediafire.com/?y9q9s1n6s6wuh4a

joined Mar 27, 2011

Looking very much forward to future releases from you guys!! Story getting hot! :3!!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

creaothceann wrote

Well I've found these: http://www.mediafire.com/?y9q9s1n6s6wuh4a

Based on those, the chapter title probably is Sasameki Koto, but I'm going to wait and get a shot of the table of contents for the first volume to make sure.

joined Mar 14, 2011

here you are !

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Oh, thanks! Yep. The title of the first chapter is definitely Sasameki Koto. We'll get that fixed.

joined Mar 14, 2011

My pleasure!

^^

joined Mar 14, 2011

Two chapters are coming !!

Yay !!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Just a question for you guys...Now that the serie has officially been "finished" (I haven't spoiled anything yet, right?), how long do you think before the volume of it comes out? AAAND, when the volme DOES COMES OUT, please count with me if you need help translating it

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We still have limited resources, so while more effort can be put into SK, it would have to be at the expense of something else. If you're willing and able to help, we certainly encourage you to apply: http://dynasty-scans.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=39

We have a bit of a backlog on SK right now, so we can always use the help.

joined Mar 19, 2012

when's the next chapter? :) really exciteeeeeed! <3

joined Jul 3, 2011

mcdofries08 wrote

when's the next chapter? :) really exciteeeeeed! <3

If you want updates on future releases of Sasameki Koto see the MakiMaki Scanlations site since they've announced that they'll be taking over scanlating the series from chap. 41 to 53.

To reply you must either login or sign up.