Forum › Posts by freezepop

freezepop
joined Mar 23, 2011

I really hop you'll get a positive answer, always nice to have have more translators and especialy when they are motivated.
Can't wait for the next SK release.
Cheers

freezepop
So, uh 03 Apr 20:56
joined Mar 23, 2011

Thx alot, I'm looking forward for your next release of SK, and yurihime ;)

freezepop
Translation 28 Mar 19:08
joined Mar 23, 2011

Good sir I suggest you to take Sasameki Koto too, definitly.
You can't imagine the urge/need and the amount of people waiting for it to get translate.
If you browse your net a bit on forums/blogs about yuri shoujo-ai, chat box are all foll of "when is the next SK?" same as forums.
Just look at Dynasty's one, it's the one with the most read/views etc among the projects or manga section.
I'm not from DynastyScan so I can't tell you that you must translate or not SK, but damn if you hadnt ridden them yet(which I may assume cos you would translated them otherwise since SK is the top stuff) do it.
Plus you can't imagine the amount of people waiting for the english scanlation in order to translate it in french, spanish, russian etc... unfortunatly we dont all speak english too and i know from my own experience frenchies ones sux(im french), none of them have a japanese/french one.

freezepop
Sasameki chapters 23 Mar 01:58
joined Mar 23, 2011

Hi guys, I've read a lot of scans made by your team and they are nicely done thx for that.

But i was wondering if you guys are on a hiatus or standby? Looks like you stop translating SK and Yuri Hime stuff, your latest release are a bit old.
Since SK raw is around chap 48, i was wondering why you guys stopped at 36.