Forum › Inside Mud, in the Bottom of a Dream discussion

Another%20avatar
joined Apr 26, 2013

Putting the sexual content aside, I actually thought this was really well done, capturing the themes and feel of the series quite well. I could easily see the general idea of this as being one of the scenarios that Homura had to go through in her "travels".

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:22AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm a little disappointed, in a asatsuki dou puella magica dj, full of angst and depression, i wanted to see homuXmado

Avik2
joined Oct 22, 2012

i'm a little disappointed, in a asatsuki dou puella magica dj, full of angst and depression, i wanted to see homuXmado

There is a "To Be Continued..." sign on page 23 so there's still chance for angsty homuXmado one :P

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

You know, it says Mami x Madoka for a reason. If you guys were expecting a Homura x Madoka, then go to that tag.

Sheesh, not all Madoka Magica ships HAVE to be Homura x Madoka or Kyoko x Sayaka.

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 7:31PM

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

You know, it says Mami x Madoka for a reason. If you guys were expecting a Homura x Madoka, then go to that tag.

Sheesh, not all Madoka Magica ships HAVE to be Homura x Madoka or Kyoko x Sayaka.

I agree. I need to see some mami once in awhile! I would love to see mami x kyoko to be honest

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I agree. I need to see some mami once in awhile! I would love to see mami x kyoko to be honest

I wanna see more fluffy Mami x Nagisa.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

Continue please! I thought it was good.

joined Apr 23, 2018

And they never continued.

To reply you must either login or sign up.