Forum › K-ON! Anthology Comic discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

That moment you realise Houbunsha officially published a K-On! fanwork where Ui gets fingered by her sister

In which chapter that happens? I don't remember that...

last edited at May 6, 2015 1:27PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

That moment you realise Houbunsha officially published a K-On! fanwork where Ui gets fingered by her sister

Because she was the guitar in this I believe. Fingering her fret board.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Aaaaah of course, thanks ChocolateCakeLover, didn't remember that part, it's been some time since I read it.

last edited at May 6, 2015 2:02PM

joined Jul 8, 2014

Aaaaah of course, thanks ChocolateCakeLover, didn't remember that part, it's been some time since I read it.

Actually I think the Ah aaah at the end was her getting fingered as a human, because Yui thought she was Gutah.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Actually I think the Ah aaah at the end was her getting fingered as a human, because Yui thought she was Gutah.

So... Fingered twice in one manga, as two different things.

GG

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

So... Fingered twice in one manga, as two different things.

GG

In what chapter that happened? I want to read it again...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

volume and chapter 5, Guitar with you.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/k_on_anthology_comic_ch05_1#6 was that a Strike witches reference? holy cow Eila x Sanya in my K-on! ♥♥♥♥♥

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Geez... Lol... Fantastic! Ehehe...looking forward for more

joined Aug 16, 2015

Yui's super cute there for some reasons.
yup

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Lol!!!! Hahaha!! Ritsu hahaha little brother? Haha... But I think when Azunyan and Mio are together they really look like sisters..

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

About Chapter 3: Ricchan's 12 A.M. Plan, I have questions! Where did the others facelifts go and was that last box punishment or flashback?!! Important questions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.