Forum › Purgatorial Queen discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I wish this wasnt an one-shot, what an enjoyable read ^_^

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I like it as a one-shot. And the idea of a BDMS queen battling supernatural creatures is hilarious.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Madam Aoi reminds me of Takamiya Asuka. Though, without the futa penis. Great, now I feel like playing Barbaroi.
Yeah, more chapters woulda been fun.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

I look classier than the fuckin queen of england in this get up. Lmfao XD that was just great. @foxpaw, fuck that! 8p I would love more of that, it was so hilarious. If u wouldn't want more, then jus dont read it 8p

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

This is. Awesome !~ I really enjoy it ^^

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

Yup. Really wish this was a series or at lest some more chapters. It's so grate.

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

If this was an anime series, I'd watch it every week and be buying the fuck out of the dvds and merch. This blew my goddamn mind. I really like batshit crazy women, and I also like ones who can wreck shit and not give a single fuck. I also like Gothic settings like Hellsing and loved how ridiculous and non-seriously the story took itself. This is the only thing that's been translated by this author? I looked him/her on mangaupdates and nothing came up. Who the fuck is this person and where can I be promoting the shit out of them to make more things? Easily my favorite oneshot of all time. But that's not saying a lot considering this is the only one I've read that isn't 100% yuri (LOL). I am a man of simple tastes after all.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This shit is amazing

"smegma breath"
nice...

joined Jul 20, 2011

"Slap me sideways and call me a motherfucker, you really do have holy blood!" Her speech is really expressive.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

... xD

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I would totally read this if it was serialized, it was great. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.