Forum › BEST MATCH GIRLS discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Surely if we're going by Kamen Rider analogies, RabbitTank would be Chino x Rize?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The last thing you'd want in your gochiusa is a blend s reference. But as it turns out, that might be what you get.
At least Chino x Cocoa was sexy and funny.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also shame on the scanlators for going for the generic Mario line on the credits page instead of the original Dan Kuroto reference.
Original line: "I'll snuggle you even if I have to use continues!"

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Te terete te te~

(Does anyone have an example of that? I somehow knew what that was without a proper reference to it)

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Te terete te te~

(Does anyone have an example of that? I somehow knew what that was without a proper reference to it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRS_8ffU9A (contains spoilers for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)

joined May 20, 2013

LMFAO

joined May 20, 2013

I realize I'm thinking of some jingle from a zelda game: Pretty much this but with an extra note. Weird.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

Oof nobody in our group got the reference I think. Welp so we decided to do something random for a last page (and so someone suggested Mario stuff so eh.) Shame on us.

I didn't realise someone pastebinned a translation before-
(All that time, effort and sleep. Wasted.)

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

CHINO
COCOA
BEST MATCH
ARE YOU READY

Oh sh*t wrong one.

EDIT: wait, it actually has a KR reference holy crap.

last edited at May 8, 2018 12:48PM

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Kyumaki posted:

Oof nobody in our group got the reference I think. Welp so we decided to do something random for a last page (and so someone suggested Mario stuff so eh.) Shame on us.

No need to feel bad. That was a high IQ reference~

To reply you must either login or sign up.