Forum › Femme Fatale discussion

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Whoever featured this series is a handsome motherfucker I tell you what.

Haven't read this much good aaaaaangst in a long long time. I honestly can't recommend this series enough to anyone who enjoys drama and shows why I wanted not just yuri on this reader.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Couldn't hear you over the sounds of you jerking yourself off.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Hey man, those are beautiful sounds.

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Hey man, those are beautiful sounds.

Yeah, but you get fucking tired of it when you've lived with someone who makes that kind of noises all too regularely. How many times haven't our neighbours knocked on our door to ask us to "keep it down a bit", Casusby? How many phonecalls haven't I had to take outside, or even prematurely end because of those "beautiful sounds", Casusby? How many times haven't I been forced to sleep on the fucking sofa, because of the incessant noise coming from your wanking, Casusby?

...*exhales*...

I'm sorry, but I really needed to let that out somewhere.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I think I'm going to read it, just for the sake of this thread.

Michan Staff
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

As your neighbour I wholly agree with WeatheredPeach's comment. The noises you describe as "beautiful" completely drown out the sound of my own masturbation.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

As your neighbour I wholly agree with WeatheredPeach's comment. The noises you describe as "beautiful" completely drown out the sound of my own masturbation.

I can hardly hear the jackhammers going off in my back yard.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I dont know why there aren't more comments for this manga, but it is pretty darn great!
Best aaaaaaangst Ive read in a while, and I read a lot of angst. It has a good main character arc, the angst feels very grounded in reality, the art is good (and quite unique), and every part of the story falls into place really well.
Loved this one! Im glad I finally got around to read it <3

joined Apr 22, 2018

So this is not a yuri ?

74098667_p13
joined Apr 28, 2020

It's cool... But I prefer Yuri

joined Dec 30, 2018

Thanks for featuring this!
This is some good drama

To reply you must either login or sign up.