Forum › Space Battleship Yamato discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I didn't even know we had this tag. I guess the only doujin or image with it was deleted for some reason? I'll look up some more to suggest later.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Space Battleship Yamato yuri" is not a phrase I ever expect to hear.

Yuki/Nova x Queen Starsha I would assume.

** looks **

Oh, Yurisha. Forgot about her. I guess if it was Starsha there'd be NTR so just as well.

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 7:28PM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

"Space Battleship Yamato yuri" is not a phrase I ever expect to hear.

Yuki/Nova x Queen Starsha I would assume.

** looks **

Oh, Yurisha. Forgot about her. I guess if it was Starsha there'd be NTR so just as well.

They could get creative and use the Doctor from the live-action movie.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Norainhere
http://static.zerochan.net/Uchuu.Senkan.Yamato.full.2066738.jpg I suggested it months ago, but no luck.
On the other hand, Yurisha did state, canonically, that she has feelings for Mori, and Mori is fairly close to her as well, albeit in a friends-sort of way, so I always kind of expected at least some doujins with this pairing. After all, grasping for straws is not uncommon in yuri doujins.

Edit: Regarding the image, I was just informed by dpf he intended to upload, hence the tags, but the author requested people ask for permission beforehand, and the author never replied to dpf's inquiry. Shame, because that is the best picture of what is essentially a rather rare pairing.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 12:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.