Forum › Running out of manga

Tumblr_mkee7cn4nf1rzxcqmo1_500
joined Apr 18, 2013

I'm not the only one on here who has read almost everything am i?

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

No. I've read everything minus the stuff I don't like. What's your point?

joined Jan 30, 2013

I have the same feeling. It's especially hard if you're looking for stuff that is NOT cliched.

last edited at Apr 18, 2013 4:07PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I thought this was gonna be like a "here are things I like, please recommend some new cool stuff for me" thread, but apparently not. But yeah, I've read everything here as well.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I've read all the mangas as well( and not just yuri). The only things I've not read are those that haven't been translated. The only way I'll found new discoveries nowadays are through raws sites, and that's where you notice just how much works have not been translated. A lot of them are generic stuff you've seen a hundred times already hence why no scan teams picks them up, but here and there you find mangas and you go how the fuck has no one picked this up yet?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It happens. Even when you buy practically everything that comes out, and browse the web for days at a time, it still happens. Nothin' to do but sit back, enjoy a nice beverage, and wait. Think about it; with all that time you will now spend not reading yuri, you could do a lot of pretty cool stuff! Like...think about the fact that there's no more yuri to read, for example.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

When I don't feel like rereading the stuff here I usually resort to shounen manga like Fullmetal Alchemist or Bleach or One Piece or Naruto or Fairy Tail. But I NEVER read the scanlations because 1. they suck, and 2. they piss me off because they suck.

Or, you know, I read actual books.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Gasp.

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

i hope i know how to translate .. i just don't know how to read japanese, chinese or korean .. if i know just know every lanuage, i can help them .. i'll translate everything .. i have nothing to do and i'm just at home doing nothing ..

i'm a bit dissappointed with myself .. (>.<)

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 8:05AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Me too! You can never run out of good books...

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 9:06AM

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

i hope i know how to translate .. i just don't know how to read japanese, chinese or korean .. if i know just know every lanuage, i can help them .. i'll translate everything .. i have nothing to do and i'm just at home doing nothing ..

i'm a bit dissappointed with myself .. (>.<)

but i don't know how to read the raws and i don't know how to read the characters .. TT.TT ..

joined Jul 3, 2011

Gasp.

What blasphemy is this, reading actual books, well I never. Some people man I tell you...

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

but i don't know how to read the raws and i don't know how to read the characters .. TT.TT ..

First of all, excuse my poor English. And...

Oh, come on.
If you have a motive, learning how to read the characters is not a big deal.
And raws, well, I think you may get an answer if you ask staffs of teams.

So, why don't you just try to?
Within massive power of the Yuri, you'll find Japanese isn't that difficult (except for damn kanjis).

i'll try my very best to learn japanese !! for the sake of yuri !! i'll give it a try !!

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 12:50PM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Gasp.

What blasphemy is this, reading actual books, well I never. Some people man I tell you...

Scandalous isn't it? I don't know where I went wrong...

joined Feb 1, 2013

It's horrible.

Well I'll admit to reading books. Well, more books than manga in fact. But, but...

Oh God I'm depraved. :/

To reply you must either login or sign up.