Forum › White Angels Have No Wings.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

New series. English ch release every Saturday.
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/whiteangels
White Angels Have No Wings.

A Catholic school where everything seems tranquil and fine. But for Ayeon, a day doesn't pass without getting bullied until one day, Yeonhwa steps in against the bullies. Ayeon is grateful for Yeonhwa but what she doesn't realize is that there seems to be something more than just good intentions behind that beautiful smile.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That's a subplot for Her Pet right there

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Read it. Below average.

Hated the girl with glasses. Total dick (no pun intended)

This is the first time i hated main character who is getting bullied this much.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Hey let's discuss about this mahwa more, this is the best thing I've read. People say not single of characters is likeable I'm the opposite I like all the characters they are far from cliche and more realistic, especially dahye she is most adorable when she get bullied;)

last edited at Jul 20, 2017 6:27PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Finally finished this, and it was definitely exploitative, but still fairly interesting as a narrative. It was pretty clear early on that Yeonhwa was not quite right, but seeing the bullies get attacked, and especially seeing Dahye get tormented felt so righteous that it was easy overlook her misdeeds. I started to dislike her more when she abandoned Yoonseo, but even after that she still seemed somewhat sympathetic. Until the reason her sister ran away was revealed.

By the end I was wondering who was worse, her or Dahye, and I still can't really decide. Dahye is a more conventional sort of bully while Yeonhwa is a psychopath. Yeonhwa seems more animalistic, driven by passion, while Dahye is more calculating. Dahye has some restraint, meaning that her actions are less extreme but also that she can go under the radar and thus to continue her bullying for a long time. Yeonhwa's inability to hold back means that she does truly vicious things to people but also that she will cross the line and attract unwanted attention, limiting the amount of damage she can do over the long term.

On the other hand, the other bullies, Yoonseo, and especially Ayeon didn't have much going on as characters. The bullies bullied because they were bullies. Yoonseo was a punching bag who desperately craved affection. Ayeon... was just there. She didn't do anything or say anything important the whole time. It's hard for me to even guess why she existed in this story, much less why she was presented as the main character in the beginning.

The ending felt right. Yeonhwa was an aberration who broke the rhythm of the school. For a time she changed some things, but she was inevitably caught and removed, and everything returned to normal. Including the normal amount of violence and victimization.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Sequel!
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/norest

Why. Who would do this to themselves a second time?

CrimsonAtlas100
joined May 12, 2019

A sequel!!!!!!
Wtf!!!!!!!!
I’m happy and yet I don’t know if I should be excited at the same time

To reply you must either login or sign up.