Forum › Ore ga... Yuri!? Manga

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Has anyone heard of this manga before? The description from MangaUpdates is freaking hilarious

A miraculous account of a doubter who was turned into a woman by the one true god. "If you cannot make a girl fall in love with you as a woman your punishment will be to remain a woman for the rest of her life." Thus spake INSR-sama - the powerful holy lesbian fox goddess who rules our lives - hallowed will be thy name.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=134611

Only one chapter has been translated but so far it seems promising. It reminds me a little of Kashimashi

EDIT:

And it seems it won't be translated unless someone else picks it up

Damn

https://exhentai.org/g/928397/ae188660eb/

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 5:10PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The description sounds like turning lesbian straight in the end.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, raws for the last chapter published are available on sadpanda and is still pretty damn gay.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Sounds like that Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo manga, cus the "dude" needs a girl to turn back into a guy, which worries me, but if you say the ending's gay, then that sounds promising. The art's good, all girls seemed pretty cute.
When they saw the two girls who are close, I was hoping that the fox would try to pair them up tbh lmao, kindred spirits that shit. Idk if she really means to do "that" at the last page but uh, I hope she doesn't follow through.
It feels like it's gonna become a harem tbh, mc being surrounded by all these pretty girls

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Merely existing as a woman = punishment is a pretty terrible connotation to be making a first impression with.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not really. Putting someone in the shoes of those they don't understand/hate so they can grow as individuals is a trope old as time.

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 6:03PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nidienne posted:

Merely existing as a woman = punishment is a pretty terrible connotation to be making a first impression with.

It isn't as much existing as a woman is a punishment, but the fact that the guy is, well, a guy, so for him it will be a nightmare. You know, gender identity is a thing.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I think guys are written in that sort of plot line more often than girls are, but that's probs cus it's just easier to write ecchi when a dude are surrounded by girls with their "guards down"

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

In general guys tend to be written into more "wacky" or unusual stories. A part of it certainly due to most writers being men.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

In general guys tend to be written into more "wacky" or unusual stories. A part of it certainly due to most writers being men.

And usually main audience for them being guys.

To reply you must either login or sign up.