Forum › Posts by Eterco

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

I love this series. It wasn't perfect, but I love it all the same. Outstanding job Ryouko. You created some of my favorite characters ever and the plot was great. And I love that it was so much happier than the previous series. A hopeful story is wonderful.
YEAH TEACHER!! YOU'RE THE GUY! MVP!!!
Now we just need to wait for Satsuki to resolve things with her father

last edited at Apr 19, 2024 2:21PM

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Komachi is not Garou
Now THERE is a legendary crossover!

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Dang, all the predictions that Komachi were the villain were completely wrong. We fell into the same trap her relatives and everyone else did.
With no villain in sight, it seems like we're speeding into the endgame. I loved the series overall. I'm glad I could experience it with the rest of you

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Whoa Whoa WHOA. Evil slips in!?! I'VE FOUND THE BAD GUY

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Seta's threatening to make the story less yuri... until you learn he has 2 moms making it MORE YURI

Eterco
Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022
Amlichan-1751746910740693219-img1

Fashion Compassion

last edited at Jan 30, 2024 2:41PM

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022
  1. Adorable Date
  2. Adorable Art
  3. RIP Seta, still forgotten
  4. OH CRAP SHE'S ACTIVATING THE PLOT
  5. Gay Ghost
Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

I like Competent Protagonists and all that but this is VERY competent

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Cause this is thriller~~! Thriller Night! And no one's going to save you from the beast about to strike!

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

She's come to make an announcement...

Shadow the Hedgehog is a bitchass motherfucker

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

THE POWER OF NEO
THE SMOOTH TASTE OF NEO

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Is Michi the irregular existence? I think we're supposed to assume it's Aizawa, but there isn't so much to indicate she's that different, except for being seemingly more docile than anything. Michi's ghost attraction though...

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Relapse is a fitting name. I wonder if the announcement is that somebody got stabbed, because that'd be pretty compelling. Shiina's growth is pretty awesome and she looks so done with it in that last panel, which is justified

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

I stopped reading this cause I noticed how bad it was influencing my mood and life in general, the story/possible Yuri was promising but not worth the toll

Dang, I'm sorry to here this happened. I hope you're doing better. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that a story could have that much of an impact on a person.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

That plot twist was pretty cheap in my opinion tbh.

I just want to know about Komachi's intentions n leave this manga for good.

Personally I’ve been suspicious of Komacchi for most of the manga, so I don’t think that’s out of nowhere.

They haven't so much as been foreshadowing or dropping hints as explicitly framing her as a future threat, if this was a tv show there would have been multiple scenes by now of her standing by a window lit from below and smirking evilly while lightning flashes. It's been so obvious that it feels weird to not twist it, because I thought this was supposed to be a mystery series.

It can still be a twist, but just for the main characters and not us. Sometimes that actually works better, like when it was already kind of obvious which Komachi might fall under. It's like how in Invincible, Omni-Man was very obviously evil and always treated as such, but he was still technically a twist villain since the other characters in the show didn't see him coming. It's still risky and the author will need good writing to make it work.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Man, this most recent chapter pissed people off. I'm kinda of sad it's causing people to drop the series, but I understand that some of the things in the story are pretty ludicrous, primarily the context surrounding the two actual deaths in the story (lightning and seo's plot). I still love the series overall so I'm going to stick around for the long hall.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Dorothy-sensei keeps drawing Seta more and more feminine lol. Maybe the shocking twist ending of the series is that Aizawa will eventually possess his body and trans it to her liking. The world's first afab trans woman idol.

Now THAT would be a plot twist!

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Name a better male character in a yuri than Seta
I'll wait
In fact, name another good one

Eterco
Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022
Yuutomeh97-1712546041449558147-img1

Sightseeing

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Why this is yuri if it's not yuri

Satsuki acts pretty gay sometimes. But that definitely isn't a driving force at the moment

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

What are you talking about? Not only did she prepare the classroom to blow up, she murdered pervert chan beforehand.

Komachi did a murder?

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022
69484286_p0

A new game, a new protagonist, a new opportunity

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

His moment of Nirvana

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

The reason the Prez is so dangerous is because his logic is flawed and he doesn't realize it. And the reason the other girl who's name I forget is dangerous is because she's a freaking simp.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Komachi face