Forum › Their Secret Time discussion

joined Oct 21, 2013

In Japanese there are different kinds of "no', but there's no equivalent to convey this in English, so we have this unfortunate situation that people who are unaware of this will find the majority of sexual depictions in manga 'rapey' as a result...

joined Sep 6, 2018

In Japanese there are different kinds of "no', but there's no equivalent to convey this in English, so we have this unfortunate situation that people who are unaware of this will find the majority of sexual depictions in manga 'rapey' as a result...

Different “No’s” in English: Kinda, kind of, maybe, maybe not, not really, and Ouch!

For the sake of the reader, stick to “No”… the universal safe word.

This is a PSA by your tongue-in-cheek Yuri commentator.

joined Nov 29, 2020

Actually a fan of this, I like how she forces herself to Sakura and whisper to her ears.. got me weak, lol. (Just to clarify, I want to be in Sakura position, not Asahi)

I understand how many people would get repulsed by this, tho. Just want to add that some people actually have a fetish of "being forced", and having it in fiction is one way to fill it "safely" so honestly I'm kinda thankful that there is still a mangaka that do this kinda plot. A yuck for someone is a yummy for other. I feel like people forget sometimes that "Rape" is actually a fetish for a lot portion of people, especially women.. tho obviously if it was a stranger forcing things to you, it's a big no.. but then again kinda depends tho, lol. If it's like the one in "I wish her love could come true", I despise that. It's confusing tbh

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 11:45AM

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

were the seekers even seeking cmon

15252ff598a5a0e500bf6a6f8e5e5f80
joined Apr 22, 2022

uhh....

joined Dec 17, 2021

Actually a fan of this, I like how she forces herself to Sakura and whisper to her ears.. got me weak, lol. (Just to clarify, I want to be in Sakura position, not Asahi)

I understand how many people would get repulsed by this, tho. Just want to add that some people actually have a fetish of "being forced", and having it in fiction is one way to fill it "safely" so honestly I'm kinda thankful that there is still a mangaka that do this kinda plot. A yuck for someone is a yummy for other. I feel like people forget sometimes that "Rape" is actually a fetish for a lot portion of people, especially women.. tho obviously if it was a stranger forcing things to you, it's a big no.. but then again kinda depends tho, lol. If it's like the one in "I wish her love could come true", I despise that. It's confusing tbh

Yeah, my taste for non-con and dub-con stuff varies so I just prefer to talk about how the work in question made me feel. In this case I still think I enjoyed it and saved the story, but the way it went made it that I can't file it under my "hot stories" folder.

To reply you must either login or sign up.