Forum › Posts by sunbaenim

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

sunbaenim

Stop being aggressive like that or this time it's a permanent ban. You've been on thin ice for a while, and it's finally cracking.

matsuri_wins

I thought you were going to stop taking their bait? What happened to that?

Their true nature is showing what else? Lol, maybe ban that delulu matsuri too if youre already at it again. But theyre just gonna come back again with their other alt accounts and pretend to be someone else as always ;)

last edited at May 15, 2019 1:20PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

No I am just replying to you in your same style, so that you maybe get the hint.

You have been acting like some sort of terrorist bomb in the thread while we are trying to discuss about the series. It’s fine to have different opinions, but your aggressive style stifles all conversation.

What’s the point of you doing that?

Hint? What hint? You just showed what you truly are. And youre pretentious af lol.

And now youre acting as if you respect or youre okay with other ppl having different opinion than you??? This is HILARIOUS. Lol, youre dragging everyone else's "taste" in "storytelling" when someone tells you Sejumin is a very terrible pairing to get back together and then proceed to insult the actual endgame pairs in the TG'S OWN STORY and blahblahblah. Another thing is how you blindly justify the toxicity of Sejumin, and calling ppl "snowflakes" for not supporting your rotten ship just because you think theyre "well written characters". Your superiority complex is real. I have to laugh.

You love to backpedal but I have the receipts.

You also act as if you know how TG thinks and how they want to handle the story lmao. Imagine being that entitled brat lol. You're even threatening to drop the story because TG isn't writing what YOU want lmao. The nerve of this delusional moron. Drop it then. Nobody is gonna care anyway lmao.

I'm aggressive but I'm stating facts. You on the other hand are delusional. You keep twisting the story to fit your own narrative, to the point of revising so many things in favor of a very dead ship lol.

What?

last edited at May 15, 2019 1:29PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

@sunbaenim Why are you so aggressive?

Why dont you ask matsuri's delusional ass the same??

The turd finally stopped disguising their posts and their agenda is clear as day lol. They cant hide behind "analysing" bullshit anymore lol.

last edited at May 14, 2019 11:51PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Seju and Dowon together is the expected outcome, who cares. As I said the worst already happened, Sejumin not being together is a reality since the main story ended.

You on the other hand, I can smell your fear of any plot changes. And it amuses me. If it happens, don’t worry I will be right here to enjoy you losing your fragile troll mind.

Lmfao, theres no need to fear when it's not even gonna happen ever lmao. Also, that's ironic coming from a delusional shipper. I'm just here laughing at your delusional troll ass, as you get repeatedly disappointed by your own delusion because none of it is happening and ever happening lmao. Your posts are literally a goldmine of pure comedy anyway lol. Pitiful and pathetic creature you are lol.

Meanwhile, in reality, Sejux Dowon and Sungji x Sumin are living the winning life while SejuxSumin continues to rot without end :)

Stay seething and LOSING REPEATEDLY :)

last edited at May 14, 2019 11:03PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Anyone who thinks Sejumin should try once more after healing has already been through the worst.

But oh boy, I can’t wait to see your convulsions if TeamGJ has been keeping the flashbacks because of that, and not because they wrote themselves into a corner. A sweeter revenge than Sumin’s lol

Lmfao the delusion of it all. I can't believe you have the gall to talk as if Sejumin is still possible and you actually think TG is gonna do such a thing lmfaoooo.

You need help mate. Seju x Dowon's story is making you crazier than usual lmao. Dear lord, this is pitiful lol. I can already imagine what youre gonna do to yourself once SejuxDowon end up married and happy lmao.

Meanwhile, the in the real world, Sejumin is never happening again :)

last edited at May 14, 2019 9:11AM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Hey in Team GJ’s defense, ch 108 does perfectly capture the mixed vibe of enjoying Valentines Day with your new gf while doing things that deep down make you miss your ex.

Maybe the series should have been called What Did Your Ex Say

This fanfiction you made up will never end huh lmfao. Bitterness truly makes a person see things that aren't there lmao.

Meanwhile in the real world, Sumin and Sungji are so in love with each other without giving a rats ass about Seju. And Seju finally found her match in Dowon.

Keep seething, folks! ;)

last edited at May 13, 2019 9:19AM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

I'm telling, you "shipping" can be a toxic way of looking at stories--it seems to drive some people insane, or at least deaf to what people are actually saying about a work.

Yeah I have been trying to discuss about the storytelling quality itself but it’s impossible. I quit.

I left this place after the end of season 1. It used to be one of the few where we could actually have a normal discussion, whether it was Sungji or Sumin fans. Guess the people who were invested in this got tired of TG dragging it for no purpose and left, and the deranged troll who seeks attention found the perfect opportunity to infest this place

S.E.E.T.H.I.N.G.

You lost an argument so you call me a deranged troll lmao, delusional Sejumin shippers, everyone.

last edited at May 11, 2019 3:08PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

I'm telling, you "shipping" can be a toxic way of looking at stories--it seems to drive some people insane, or at least deaf to what people are actually saying about a work.

Yeah I have been trying to discuss about the storytelling quality itself but it’s impossible. I quit.

Youre not even discussing, youre pushing your headcanons and twisting it as a fact when TG is telling the opposite.

TG: shows how Sumin loves Sungji and doesnt love Seju anymore
You: Do you see that, that's Sumin saying she wants Seju back

Yeah, better quit.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:46PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

When are you gonna stop preaching. You sound like those annoying hypocritical preachers out there.

Are you gonna hide under mods' skirt again lmao? Because thats where youre good at.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:47PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

You seem to have really low IQ, it’s painful to read your posts. You don’t even understand the subtlety of what I am saying and can only ever reduce everything to “shipping” and “shipping war”. I hope there aren’t too many of you out there.

You seem emotional and angry and have a low IQ ;) Theres no subtlety to understand. Your so-called subtlety is just you projecting what you want to see while twisting the facts to fit your deluded narrative.

Of course the readers will vote for the PC couples (btw I am in that group and didn’t even see that post). Seju and Sumin are presently toxic until and if they change/mature. But they are the only part of the story that riles people up because the rest is so undeveloped. That’s my only argument. Remove them, remove the flashbacks, and this is an extremely mediocre story. I hope that changes but I don’t think it will since the flashback keeps being used as storytelling crutch by Team GJ.

S.E.E.T.H.I.N.G. SEJUMIN HAS 4 VOTES.

The only ppl who keeps wanting to discuss are Sejumin shippers, mate. Most ppl against them are just shutting them down while delusional Sejumins are just insistent with their fanfiction world lol.

It makes me tired and since I actually pay for the story, I am planning to drop it if they continue throwing flashbacks.

Then drop it. Nobodys gonna care anyway lmao.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:41PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Well I wouldn't vote for Seju x Sumin either, despite the fact that I find their dynamic the most interesting of them all.
I just think everyone knows they won't happen, plus all this "toxic" etc, so they wouldn't vote for them anyway.
People are just desperate for Seju to find someone, and that shows how they voted for a character who has barely appeared.

Backpedalling has begun lmao.

4 votes for Sejumin just sends me lmaooo.

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

The poll where Sejumin got 4 votes really hurt matsuri I see lmao. Add the fact that she's grasping at straws as usual,.... pity.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:20PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

If you have to "face" your ex to prove you're over them, then you're still not. Because that still indicates some type of feeling. Indifference is the opposite of love.

What's to prove here? I don't see Sumin showing any hints that's she trying to prove something anyway, she only does it because it's what she wants. Didn't you know Sumin took interest in the apartment first before Seju bought it? Didn't you know Sumin worked at Hello Studio first before Seju took over it and became the CEO? Sumin only chose to keep staying/working at the places she wanted to stay before. Again, whether or not Seju will show up leaves no impact to her life/feelings.

I was talking about you saying that you
Also I find it funny how these folks say that Sumin is “completely absolutely” over Seju like the story has shown that for chapters on end. Let me see...Seju left in ch 91, up to that point Sumin has not truly decided shit and is entangled with both.

Great! This was advertised as Sungji’s love story with Sumin and now Seju is finally of the picture. Looks like we can finally focus on...oh wait, the story is over in 2 chapters!! Rushed sex between Sumin and Sungji with no fucks given to any kind of deeper convos or romance between them. Not even questioning of what happened!!! And Sungji just wanting to move in together ASAP even though she was a victim in this whole mess was like, “girl have you ever heard of rebounds?”. Good lord.

Youre seething I can tell lmfao. Now youre calling Sungji a rebound. Good lord.

Then jump to 14 chapters of SejuxSumin. Then ONE chapter of SuminxSungji where the entirety of it is hooks to chapters in Paradise where Sumin is happier and she seems bored af with sleeping with Sungji.

The Sejumin goggles are very tight here as always lmao. Those scenes are literal testament of the contrast between Sumingji and Sejumin. Sumingji is mature and positive while Sejumin was childish and has a looming negativity in it. It's like a bomb is gonna explode next.

Now not even a month into One, more flashbacks, no idea who Dowon even is.

B.I.T.T.E.R.

Get outta here lmao

You better be talking about yourself here. Because one less delusional Sejumin shipper here would be great.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:19PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Even though there are also some nonsense options but yeah I still can't believe Sejumin only got 4 votes lol. Even Seju x Sungji beat them, I guess most of us don't like toxic relationships.

I really love Dowon too, I mean if I can have a girlfriend like her then maybe I have nothing left to feel regret. She seems patient and very understanding as well. I guess it's her seriousness, carefreeness and sincerity that made Seju feel it easier to open up her heart. Like "she's different than other people, she won't do harm to me"

Dowon is like that lesbian everybody wants. She's sexy af. She also seems gentle, caring and understanding. Just what Seju needs.

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

To be honest, I think the reasons why Sumin still stays are because
1. Sumin loves those places, she doesn't feel the need to go.
2. She wants to become friends with Seju again someday.

Oh and I’ve just found it on facebook group.

This looks funny considering how they have made their appearance for just 3 chapters. Reasons why I also chose them are simply because I get to see a more real Baek Seju, and how she is treated like a queen, like she always deserves. Not a Baek Seju who has to act strong and fine around Sumin even though she wasn’t. In One I can see her vulnerability and I love to see more of her new sides as well, she’s a human after all.

Ppl want something fresh and the story is ongoing about them. I think Dowon might end up being the most popular character here tho lol. She's like every woman's dream woman.

Sejumin has 4 votes lmao.

I'm glad there are other 4 ppl like me who likes Seju/Sungji. They are very complimentary as much as Sumingji.

last edited at May 11, 2019 2:01PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Also, I find it weird how Sumin didn't leave from the company, but I think that's the author's mistake still keeping them connected in some way, because they did need to completely distance themselves after all that went down.

She didnt leave because she doesnt care whether she sees Seju or not. She feels indifferent about her.

I just feel like TG feels one way but writes another way and that shows in the story but I don't want to get repetitive.

Nah.

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:55PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Y’all are just proving my point no matter if you think Seju and Sumin should be together or not.

The fact we are having this discussion 111 chapters later is proof Team GJ is either telling Sejumin story through twists and turns or they have failed to create a compelling SuminxSungji story, and might be on their way to create an equally lukewarm SejuxDowon story.

When the discussion turns to how complex and interesting Dowon is, and what an interesting couple that grabs your attention they are, let me know. I won’t be waiting.

LOL, we are talking about Sejumin because Sejumin shippers like you just cant let it go lmao. Y'all right here wanting something to happen that aint gonna happen. We wont even be having this discussion if it weren't for your whiny asses just because youre bitter af.

Also, stay bitter fella. Lol

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:52PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

@Taisukeikun

Standing Ovation.

Thank you for being a Seju fan and actually making sense.

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

People seem to forget that Sumin cheated on Sungji too. But their relationship is healthy and cute, because Sungji is a doormat who doesn't trigger Sumin enough to let her bad side out and actually gave Sumin a second chance after the cheating.

Sumin has still lingering feelings for Seju at that time but after that, BOOM, Sumin was like "Bye Seju" and left lmao. Theyre healthy because their personalities actually works and they know how to give and take which are VERY important things in a positive relationship. Sungji is literally th yin to Sumin's yang.Goes to show how incompatible Sejumin is.

Well, that's a great way to counter the Seju development.

???????

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:13PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Anyways, I can't wait for Seju to move on from Sumin and have a happy ever after with Dowon. The salt from someone is gonna delicious lmao. I mean she's already mad salty with Sumin/Sungji, what more if Seju actually moves on from her toxic love for Sumin lel. It will be grander.

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:05PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

**The reason some people think Seju and Sumin fit better is because of their strong unbreakable bond that has been built for 17 years, Team Gaji showered us with a bunch of their flashbacks, our points of view would change if they show us more of Sumin x Sungji and Seju x Dowon

Summary of the problem right there. If even people who badly want the 2 to not be together describe the relationship as “unbreakable bond”, you know Team GJ needs to either embrace the bond or change the focus away from it completely to make the new relationships actually rewarding by themselves, and not rewarding only in the context of Sejumin not being together because “muh toxic” “muh I want Seju to be happy without Sumin” “muh I want Sumin to be happy without Seju”.

Yeah, they were an unbreakable bond until Sumin actually felll in love with Sungji badly, and chose the woman she now loves while not giving a fuck about Seju even when she left lmao.

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:00PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Is this your other accnt too, matsuri???? Lmao.

I can agree with everything else you've said, although they're still debatable but this one is a stretch to say the least. We don't know Do woon, and we haven't even seen them dating long term. You can't say they're the perfect match.

They haven't even dated but they're already showing how complementary they are to each other unlike Sumin/Seju in their early days lol.

I also doubt TG have this master plan for them. It really seems like at this point they're just milking this series, like someone here said. The story could have ended in season 1.

Don't you get tired of the same headcanon you have just because you cant accept the fact hat Sumin and Seju aren't together??

Do woon is likable in comparison with Sumin and how she treated Seju? Or the fact that she seems nicer, even though we haven't seen much anyway. Well, that's not enough for me personally to get more invested in their story.

Okay, I'm gonna throw it back to you: youre already disliking her just because Dowon is gonna end up with Seju and not Sumin.

Like Sungji hasn't actually helped Sumin move on. She's just there being cute and hasn't even fought.

How many times is TG gonna show y'all that Sumin has moved on and loves Sungji and only her before you remove that Sejumin goggles youre wearing??? Sumin didn't give a rats ass about Seju while she cried over Sungji, mate. She even said that she felt indifferent about Seju, meaning she doesnt feel anything for her anymore lol. Now, tell me how is that not moving on???

I don't disagree that Sumin is over Seju. But it feels more forced that she is over her because she is supposed to end up with Sungji.

Oh trust me, there's nothing forced about any of that, youre just in denial.

It's like the author is saying Sumin and Sungji are meant to be, but their actions (the way they're writing the story) says the opposite.

Again, bitterness is blinding you.

And even if we ignore that, why still give them more chapters even after season 1 was over? Again, actions speak.louder than words for TG here.

It's because it's a prologue to SEJU'S STORY ON HOW SHE MOVES ON FROM SUMIN TO DOWON. It's not even about Sumin/Seju, it's about how Seju will.eventually get over Sumin and move on to Dowon.

When the extra chapters came out, I was ready to move on and read about Seju with a new girl. But we get their flashbacks again.

And you actually got it. Whats the problem??

last edited at May 11, 2019 1:01PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Yo sunbaenim, sorry but I don’t talk to you on this thread since you are always emotional and disrespectful when you discuss with me at least. Hope that’s ok with you, it’s not the type of discussion I am into. Just FYI because I won’t be replying to you.

Aww, you cant reply clearly because you have no valid rebuttal lmao. You have no arguments because I stated facts that actually came from the manhwa itself. And I didn't need to make fanfiction in my head to backup my argument because I HAVE ACTUAL RECEIPTS. I won.

Also, calling me emotional is funny af coming from delulu like you. Imagine projecting your biased views so hard in a story, youre not seeing the story anymore for what it clearly tells you. TG has shown multiple times how much Sumin and Seju are never ever meant for each other, get over it.

last edited at May 11, 2019 12:38PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

Anyways, I'm back and Dowon is literally Seju's soulmate. Seju found her own Sungji. Dowon is such a babe and LOOK AT THOSE ARMS! Seju, sweetie, you're one lucky gal.

last edited at May 11, 2019 12:28PM

sunbaenim
joined Apr 25, 2018

As for Sumin being over Seju: pretty please LOL

In your head, she hasn't moved on. But in reality, she already has.

When you are over your ex, you don’t stay in the same apartment you shared with her, in the same company where you know she’s gonna show up again sooner or later and that you built together, spending Valentine’s Day baking for your new gf the same strawberry cake you made for your ex before.

Lol, those things just shows how Seju doesn't affect Sumin anymore, she doesn't feel any pain anymore and Sumin specificaly said that. She herself said she felt indifferent when thinking about Seju.

ALso, it shows how much better and mature Sumin/Sungji is in contrast to Sumin/Seju lol.

You don’t need to trap yourself in a blanket when your ex happens to be sleeping next to you, and you sure as heck would not risk your new relationship to support your ex by “giving in” conveniently to her requests, and finally choosing your new gf because your ex decided to leave on her own.

Sis, Sumin didn't choose Sungji because Seju left lmao. What fucking fanfiction are u reading????? Sumin herself chose Sungji even when Seju was clinging to her for dear life lol. SUMIN EVEN SAID DON'T WAIT FOR ME ANYMORE, SEJU. She left Seju first because she doesnt love her anymore. Sumin didnt even give a rats ass when Seju left, and she continued to cry over Sungji leaving her. And after seeing how much Sumin loves Sungji, that was when Seju decided to leave her lmao. Stop revising history for your own headcanon.

This is not being over someone, this is the ultimate hung up. Does that mean Sumin doesn’t love Sungji? Of course not, she does love Sungji. But is she crazy hung up on Seju? Hell yeah she is.

Hahahahahahahaha. JFC. Sumin literally didnt give a fuck when Seju left her lol. She was so busy mourning over Sungji leaving her. Let it go, mate. Youre just embarrassing yourself continuously.

last edited at May 11, 2019 12:25PM