Forum › Posts by motormind

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So... this is basically all sponsored content now? Someone should teach the artist to be a bit more covert about this.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I have no idea how Miyako "graduating" would solve anything. They'd still scrutinize her for meeting her ex-colleagues, unless she's expected not to meet them anymore. The press will also probably still find out about her relationship with another woman and hound her about it. If anything this may make things worse for everyone involved.

last edited at Jun 7, 2024 3:03PM

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Uh. who's that? What's going on?

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

During spring and summer there are frogs croaking in pretty much any pond in Japan, so it's a bit hard to believe Sena has never heard them before.

But yeah, some species of frog can make some rather spooky sounds, so I think I kind of get it.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Not gonna lie: Shun has some pretty nice abs.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Well, I guess that was it then. The story was maybe a tad pointless, but at least it had a sweet ending. Nice artwork, too.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Yes, making Kurumi go shopping is a way more sensible use of her time than have her try to catch Robota.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014
Gofzb_3bmaadtl3-orig

That's not quite fair. Subaru may be a bit of a troll, but she is also the one who constantly mediates between Nina and Momoka when they have one of their fallings-out. Without her intervention blood would have been drawn for sure. I mean, Momoka did at one point almost punch Nina in the face.

Nice art, too. Hope there will be more.

last edited at May 30, 2024 10:03AM

motormind
Citrus + discussion 20 May 09:30
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

It would mean she has fully taken over as chairwoman of Aihara Academy, leaving free to pursue her relationship with Yuzu without having to worry about whatever the board of her grandpa wants.

This so so unrealistic. Like, how old is Mei? 18 or so? That's way too young to fill such a position. She first needs to finish college, preferably get a degree or two in education, then perhaps teach for about at least 10 years before even considering such a position. In the meantime she could work on her relationship the the person she considers to be her wife.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Ruka has the right idea. Finally someone speaking some sense!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So, Miyako can't tell that manager to take a hike, because ... ?

motormind
Uta-Kata discussion 27 Apr 18:34
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The anime really went out of its way to showcase 2004 Kamakura, and it's nice to see the manga has some of this as well. When I was there I made sure to see as many Uta Kata locations as I could!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The more the merrier!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What, it's over already? Well, it made me feel like (re)visiting all the places they went to. Luckily I'm not allergic to rabbits!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why is everybody liking the idea of Hana bullying Sudou? That whole school is populated by terrible assholes.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Stupid. She’s tough so she’s not a girl but she loves sweets so she actually is a girl.

The main issue issue is that a parent would forbid their children from eating sweets. You can be tough and still be having some ice cream from time to time, no matter the gender.

Of course, if Kanna's parents had any sense they wouldn't be in yakuza in the first place.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I actually saw the shoebill in Ueno Zoo. It was all alone, so I wondered whether it would be feeling a tad lonely. It didn't make a sound, and didn't move much, but it was indeed impressive.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I don't think she actually likes that crow...

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Fine mi havas la ŝancon praktiki miajn lertojn de Tokipono!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What the heck is wrong with Shizuku's eye in the last panel? That's just ... eerie.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Where are these people that are so pessimistic they ignore what's actually being portrayed and invent some contrived scenario about their fears coming from? It's honestly baffling.

Yeah, it's almost as if they have experienced way too many situations in manga and anime where with very promising developments between two female characters, only to have them go absolutely nowhere, or even blow up completely.

Oh, wait...

motormind
A-Channel discussion 24 Mar 09:23
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Oh my, Tooru is just too precious. Run, you'd better not let go of her!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

After tearing into Reika it's going to sounds really hypocritical if the story tries to give the dad a complete pass on dating a high school, who sounds like she was in an extra vulnerable position. Tbh I wasn't a big fan of Hime complaining about Yayoi, saying she didn't know how good she had it with the dad and doesnt deserve him, a few chapters back.

Wow, the dad was dating a complete high school? He must have been really busy then.

Anyway, I for one am getting a bit bored by this superfluous drama. I am especially not interested in that Himawari character and wish she would be written out already. Give us some more moments between Yurika and Minamo already!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Nice to see this featured. Does this mean you will finally update this one?

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I was actually rather interested why Mio wanted Shizuka to wear shoe protection.

And wow, Mayoi is helluvalot slender.