Forum › Posts by elthundercat

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 15:27
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

By bf do you mean boyfriend or best friend lol. My mind immediately goes to boyfriend which would automatically make this story pretty weird lol.

Also you're already in deep lol. Just do it; she's clearly into you.

idk things have been extra tense and a bit awkward. what if she didnt really mean too do all that and is why she doesnt want to bring it up?

Also "other stuff" is extra ambiguous.

i have a feeling your imagination can fill in the gaps..lol

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:28PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 15:23
joined Jan 4, 2016

By bf do you mean boyfriend or best friend lol. My mind immediately goes to boyfriend which would automatically make this story pretty weird lol.

Best friend.. lol yea that would be awkward.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 15:17
joined Jan 4, 2016

"had a thing happen" is quite ambiguous

Yes. Would you please explain? lol

Yes, EXPLAIN ☻_☻

"had a thing happen" is quite ambiguous

Yes. Would you please explain? lol

Yes, EXPLAIN ☻_☻

growl/growl i guess i have no choice.

so two weeks ago my bf and I had a show and i invited some of coworkers and she must have found out and came out to support. After the show i told some ppl about the after party where i was going to be spinning a set.. my other co workers didnt come but she was there and danced a lot. we had a good time but i couldn't really hang out cause i ended up doing more sets then expected cause other dj friend got really tipsy. Anyhow being that its my BF house i was crashing she ended up hanging out the entire night and helping us clean up.i felt responsible for her cause she is my coworker so i offered to walk her to the train station.. we kinda walked and smoked and ended up missing her train. so she had to crash on at my BF spot where we found ourselves sharing a tiny sleeping bag cause other drunk fool had taken my spare bed. growl.. anyhow we made out and other stuff then i got up to use the bathroom and when i came back we just cuddled. then the next day we didnt talk about it.. and now im like well its for the best.

aww mane retelling that story just made me fuck i cant make eye contact with her or i will turn red and die=

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 3:18PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:53
joined Jan 4, 2016

please do tell???

I mean... I spent a few months of my early 20s fucking my boss's sister (they lived together) on pretty much every surface in their condo. There's really no talking your way out of "my face is in your sister's crotch". I slept with one my mom's patients, but in my defense I didn't know about that until long after we'd done it.When I was in college there was a young professor (still older than I was lol) in my department that I had a thing for so one day I went into her office, closed the door, and straddled her face to face and yeah... anyway, it could have really harmed my academic career and the beginning of hers. And then once you get into actual relationships, I've been categorically pretty awful... and so were a lot of my partners.

somehow in a loving, committed, relationship now... lol...

ok you win take the cake and the olympic medal!!
you have inspired me. i dont think sleeping with your 19 year old intern is that bad. now to proceed the thin line of morals smh xd

y-you are all talking about sleeping with her... you haven't even kissed yet! ><

oh wait i forgot to tell u guys that we already had a thing happen two weeks ago, before I started feeling guilty for possibly taking advantage of a her youth..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:53PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:45
joined Jan 4, 2016

ok so im going to admit to the fact that I was totally ok with hooking up with her before i found out she was 19 now im seriously troubled.
she rants about everything from her parents to her housemates.. she has a lot going on and is new to the city.
maybe she just needs a friend

19, ouch... Lol... how old are you? Well, if she's an intern, she's going to leave soon enough anyway, right? Does she try to touch you when she's talking to you? She might need a friend. Gunning for her supervisor is not the best path for that though.

please do tell???

I mean... I spent a few months of my early 20s fucking my boss's sister (they lived together) on pretty much every surface in their condo. There's really no talking your way out of "my face is in your sister's crotch". I slept with one my mom's patients, but in my defense I didn't know about that until long after we'd done it.When I was in college there was a young professor (still older than I was lol) in my department that I had a thing for so one day I went into her office, closed the door, and straddled her face to face and yeah... anyway, it could have really harmed my academic career and the beginning of hers. And then once you get into actual relationships, I've been categorically pretty awful... and so were a lot of my partners.

somehow in a loving, committed, relationship now... lol...

ok you win take the cake and the olympic medal!!
you have inspired me. i dont think sleeping with your 19 year old intern is that bad. now to proceed the thin line of morals smh xd

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:26
joined Jan 4, 2016

And I know how you feel.. my so called wifey -cough cough- is always flirting behind my back with a sparkling Llama

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I don't see how you don't flirt with me also bahahahahahahahahahahaha XD

Ive always wondered what Llama meat tasted like ehahehe..

Woah O.O

I feel a bit bad for the llama... ;_; well... maybe if there a llama farm it would okay... I still wouldn't eat one though... I did try horse though >.> so whatever

Omg Faylicia
Newp's talking about a different Llama meat xD

just LAUGHED SO HARD..

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:24
joined Jan 4, 2016

not only is she gay but a lesbian.. i know because i came back from Berlin vacation and she was there.. I was the only Les at my job so when i came back everyone kept asking me what i thought of her and i was like, just cause she is a Les doesnt mean we will get along -_____- then she was there and seriously cute..

Lol it's like telling a guy "go hang out with that guy because you're both guys". Alright so at least neither of you have any coming out to do. What types of things does she rant about? Have you tried blabbing about things to her? Can't say she can't do something if you haven't given her a chance to listen yet.

guys its important to note that im her supervisor, im suppose to be guiding her, not having crazy thoughts about her boobs..im officially a pervert..

Oh whatever. Whatever you do, you can feel better knowing dofudofu-san has done something exponentially stupider.

please do tell???

ok so im going to admit to the fact that I was totally ok with hooking up with her before i found out she was 19 now im seriously troubled.
she rants about everything from her parents to her housemates.. she has a lot going on and is new to the city.
maybe she just needs a friend

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:11
joined Jan 4, 2016

not only is she gay but a lesbian.. i know because i came back from Berlin vacation and she was there.. I was the only Les at my job so when i came back everyone kept asking me what i thought of her and i was like, just cause she is a Les doesnt mean we will get along -_____- then she was there and well now im here..lol

guys its important to note that im her supervisor, im suppose to be guiding her, not having crazy thoughts about her boobs..im officially a pervert..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:14PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 14:07
joined Jan 4, 2016

Like how different ?? That she might be too childish for you ??

ok so i would have to give a lot of back story to explain but yes she is kinda young emotionally and we dont have anything in common. I mostly listen to her rants and give her advice so i feel a little weird now developing feelings for her because its a one sided relationship(as in i dont think she could listen to my rants and give me advice.) then again im over thinking this..lol

She is a huge flirt though, im always on edge... i might have a heart attack... ⊙ω⊙

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 13:52
joined Jan 4, 2016

guys i totally have a crush on this intern i think she might too because our eyes keep meeting and that only happens when the other person is obviously staring.. lol but she's so young..

Age is just pure numbers !! It's not important when you know you really like her !!! ^_^
And those sparks when your eyes meet~~
Kyaaaaaa!!!!

Are you speaking from experience?? Hahahaha XD

Err. I think I am ?? Since ex gf is 7yrs older than I am so yea ??

And I say go for it!! Woohoo elthundercat and intern! ^.^

Yea!! Go for it !! We'll be waiting for positive outcomes hey !!

you guys are bad for my health..(*´(00)`)’

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 13:49
joined Jan 4, 2016

guys i totally have a crush on this intern i think she might too because our eyes keep meeting and that only happens when the other person is obviously staring.. lol but she's so young..

Age is just pure numbers !! It's not important when you know you really like her !!! ^_^
And those sparks when your eyes meet~~
Kyaaaaaa!!!!

i feel that way i guess im talking about the fact that theres definite difference in our emotional range.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Apr 13:44
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 17:38
joined Jan 4, 2016

Btw elthundercat, who's your team?

I'm team I want Seju all to myself. Muahahaha Going freelance guys. Lol seriously though.../:(
wait..
did u mean about the game? lol cause in that case Warriors.
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 5:41PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 17:25
joined Jan 4, 2016

5 hours until the last Warriors game of the season! Get pumped to see them beat the record :D Get donuts and champagne and join in the celebration dance party <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> GO DUBS!

didnt know there was a basketball fan on here!! yataaa!
copy and pasting that dance party was the funnest thing i've done at the office all day.. SMH

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 5:26PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 17:20
joined Jan 4, 2016

ethundercat
You wanna come join in on our road trip ?? XD

hmmmm depends... what kind of snacks can be expected at this function?
W
A
I
T
this isnt a team blond induction ceremony right?? 8-{

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 16:53
joined Jan 4, 2016

walks in.....looks around....walks to a corner..grabs bag of chips... XD whats doesn't happen in this thread? lol

Believe me, this thread surprises even us locals.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/042/619/4ea.jpg

Hahahaha that is true! XD and that gif is awesome!

I'm getting better at this meme thing, GraciousLlama xD

Yes you are! I'm so proud :')

may i also add that everyones new avatars are looking good...

anyhow i came for the goodies now im outie.. thanks Newp for this weeks translation, now to find the raws... everyone else please do continue the debauchery. its always nice to walk into this forum, never know what to expect. lol

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 4:53PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

cant find a freaking translation online T____T. growl growl!!
i have no self control when it comes to this Manhwa.. Im way to invested in these fictional relationships....

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 Apr 16:29
joined Jan 4, 2016

walks in.....looks around....walks to a corner..grabs bag of chips... XD whats doesn't happen in this thread? lol

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 4:32PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

i wish i could play the game T-T never been so mad about having a mac.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

This was soo heart breaking. I hate that this is always a thing in Yuri, theres other ways to have babies.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Seju is still bottom even with Nammi
I thought Seju's gonna be top and fuck the shit out of Nammi
XD

LOL dying... well it would probably be hard for her to top Nami since she in love with Sumin.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 12:27PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 20:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

Okay I remembered it lol it's been a couple months, I just use too many different passwords lol

add meee :D
the UYN is one step close to becoming a reality!! muahahaha

let us know when you guys come up with the official flag ill fly it over my kingdom..aka my desktop..

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Sumin's initial reaction to Nami telling her that Seju has slept with someone is like "huh, she hasn't slept with me.." or something like that, as if she wouldnt expect Seju to break her Repent of so many years...

That actually makes me wonder...Is Sumin this confident because she takes Seju for granded? What if she felt like she would actually lose her? Would she still not care like now, or act more upset

Yes. I wonder if she will get mad or be malicious in anyway.. I personally dont think she has a right to say a damn thing to Seju about her sleeping with anyone cause do u ask permission? and u obviously arent in any committed/agreed upon open relationship. so next chapter will be fire

Also what about Sung Ji? she has been kept in the dark this entire time.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:04PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Seju obviously feels tremendous guilt over ruining what they had and has gone way beyond what a normal person would go to repent. I think its hard to say that she should have just walked away when they have kept their emotional dependency intact through out several relationships.. I dont think Sumin feels nothing for Seju she has obviously time and time again looked for comfort in her, she could have stopped at any moment since she holds a ton of power in that aspect. Either way they both have contributed immensely to this really unhealthy emotional relationship. I dont think they have had any conversation on what exactly their feelings are towards each other since the whole thing went down ten years ago. Sumin's initial reaction to Nami telling her that Seju has slept with someone is like "huh, she hasn't slept with me.." or something like that, as if she wouldnt expect Seju to break her Repent of so many years...

As for Nami i think she has feelings for Seju.. i mean she has obviously been watching the whole damn thing and has finally decided it was time to do something about it. She told Seju a few chapters back that this time might be different as if to for shadow that Sumin might actually fall in love with Sung Ji. she's a very hard character to read but i still think her intentions are good. but come on girl HUGs could have helped the cause in this chapter.

I also dont think they could have had sex. its like the first time Seju cried in like ten years (as far as we know) how could anyone that emotional have sex...

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:58PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 06 Apr 18:01
joined Jan 4, 2016

i dont even know what to feel right now... SEJUUUUU Marry me!! Nami i feel like theres more to your feelings