Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

This thread lol -_- totally got away from me again.

guys i totally have a crush on this intern i think she might too because our eyes keep meeting and that only happens when the other person is obviously staring.. lol but she's so young..

Age is just pure numbers !! It's not important when you know you really like her !!! ^_^
And those sparks when your eyes meet~~
Kyaaaaaa!!!!

Are you speaking from experience?? Hahahaha XD

Err. I think I am ?? Since ex gf is 7yrs older than I am so yea ??

And I say go for it!! Woohoo elthundercat and intern! ^.^

Yea!! Go for it !! We'll be waiting for positive outcomes hey !!

you guys are bad for my health..(*´(00)`)’

I don't see what's unhealthy. We're encouraging you to get some exercise.

Hahahaha yes exercise
KitKat we need exercise too

I know..we have to get it on sooner xD

Yes!! Hahahahaha
Sorry guys XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Anyway, elthundercat, is she cute? Do you know she's gay?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp!! Did you wake up with a dirtier mind??

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Like how different ?? That she might be too childish for you ??

ok so i would have to give a lot of back story to explain but yes she is kinda young emotionally and we dont have anything in common. I mostly listen to her rants and give her advice so i feel a little weird now developing feelings for her because its a one sided relationship(as in i dont think she could listen to my rants and give me advice.) then again im over thinking this..lol

She is a huge flirt though, im always on edge... i might have a heart attack... ⊙ω⊙

Aw dont think too much about those things just go with the flow for now :) because when two people connect and get to know eachother sometimes those things come naturally.

And I know how you feel.. my so called wifey -cough cough- is always flirting behind my back with a sparkling Llama these flirts..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:12PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

No unfortunately I could not figure out the boob thing :P

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

not only is she gay but a lesbian.. i know because i came back from Berlin vacation and she was there.. I was the only Les at my job so when i came back everyone kept asking me what i thought of her and i was like, just cause she is a Les doesnt mean we will get along -_____- then she was there and well now im here..lol

guys its important to note that im her supervisor, im suppose to be guiding her, not having crazy thoughts about her boobs..im officially a pervert..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:14PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

ok so i would have to give a lot of back story to explain but yes she is kinda young emotionally and we dont have anything in common. I mostly listen to her rants and give her advice so i feel a little weird now developing feelings for her because its a one sided relationship(as in i dont think she could listen to my rants and give me advice.) then again im over thinking this..lol

She is a huge flirt though, im always on edge... i might have a heart attack... ⊙ω⊙

Aw dont think too much about those things just go with the flow for now :) because when two people connect and get to know eachother sometimes those things come naturally.

And I know how you feel.. my so called wifey -cough cough- is always flirting behind my back with a sparkling Llama

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I don't see how you don't flirt with me also bahahahahahahahahahahaha XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

not only is she gay but a lesbian.. i know because i came back from Berlin vacation and she was there.. I was the only Les at my job so when i came back everyone kept asking me what i thought of her and i was like, just cause she is a Les doesnt mean we will get along -_____- then she was there and seriously cute..

Ohhhh shitt..~ its on hahahah good luck girl!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

No unfortunately I could not figure out the boob thing :P

Awe lol well if it makes you feel any better I forgot what it was this morning XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

And I know how you feel.. my so called wifey -cough cough- is always flirting behind my back with a sparkling Llama

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I don't see how you don't flirt with me also bahahahahahahahahahahaha XD

Ive always wondered what Llama meat tasted like ehahehe..

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:15PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

not only is she gay but a lesbian.. i know because i came back from Berlin vacation and she was there.. I was the only Les at my job so when i came back everyone kept asking me what i thought of her and i was like, just cause she is a Les doesnt mean we will get along -_____- then she was there and seriously cute..

Lol it's like telling a guy "go hang out with that guy because you're both guys". Alright so at least neither of you have any coming out to do. What types of things does she rant about? Have you tried blabbing about things to her? Can't say she can't do something if you haven't given her a chance to listen yet.

guys its important to note that im her supervisor, im suppose to be guiding her, not having crazy thoughts about her boobs..im officially a pervert..

Oh whatever. Whatever you do, you can feel better knowing dofudofu-san has done something exponentially stupider.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:16PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

guys i totally have a crush on this intern i think she might too because our eyes keep meeting and that only happens when the other person is obviously staring.. lol but she's so young..

I love age gaps! ♥_♥

joined Mar 8, 2014

awww, give her an opportunity :< maybe she could listen to you... what you do if she confessed to you?! reject her?! >.<

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Don't get a heart attack. Just put your hands on her already. You know she wants it too hahaha

When you know you're screwed. XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:24PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

I feel a bit bad for the llama... ;_; well... maybe if there a llama farm it would okay... I still wouldn't eat one though... I did try horse though >.> so whatever

joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol it's like telling a guy "go hang out with that guy because you're both guys". Alright so at least neither of you have any coming out to do. What types of things does she rant about? Have you tried blabbing about things to her? Can't say she can't do something if you haven't given her a chance to listen yet.

Oh whatever. Whatever you do, you can feel better knowing dofudofu-san has done something exponentially stupider.

please do tell???

ok so im going to admit to the fact that I was totally ok with hooking up with her before i found out she was 19 now im seriously troubled.
she rants about everything from her parents to her housemates.. she has a lot going on and is new to the city.
maybe she just needs a friend

joined Sep 15, 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

I feel a bit bad for the llama... ;_; well... maybe if there a llama farm it would okay... I still wouldn't eat one though... I did try horse though >.> so whatever

Omg Faylicia
Newp's talking about a different Llama meat xD

joined Jan 4, 2016

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

Omg Faylicia

just LAUGHED SO HARD..

joined Mar 8, 2014

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

Omg Faylicia

just LAUGHED SO HARD..

is she? :< but she said meat

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:30PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

Omg Faylicia

just LAUGHED SO HARD..

Me too. I died earlier than expected xD

Like I said, it's a different meat xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:33PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

please do tell???

ok so im going to admit to the fact that I was totally ok with hooking up with her before i found out she was 19 now im seriously troubled.
she rants about everything from her parents to her housemates.. she has a lot going on and is new to the city.
maybe she just needs a friend

how old aree youuuu? I'm almost 19 too. I'd date someone 26 for sure :)
maybe she needs a girlfriend ;)
come oooon maybe she likes you tooooooooo

joined Mar 8, 2014

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Woah O.O

Omg Faylicia
just LAUGHED SO HARD..

Me to. I died earlier than expected xD

okay :<
maybe it's not meat but fat then! >:|

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

okay :<
maybe it's not meat but fat then! >:|

Oooohhh shittt. Llama your illegitamate daughter just called you fat.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh my gosh the llama meat!! XD Faylicia you are too cute!

To reply you must either login or sign up.