NozoEli_trash
Murcielago discussion 29 Sep 10:38
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Oh my gad..lol kuroko knows no chill..xD that's why I loooove her..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

On a different note, I just want Sumin to end up with both Sungji and Seju but not with the both of them at the same tine. I wish for both ends — an ending with Sumin and Seju and another end with Sumin and Sungji.

edit: alternative endings*

THIS is what the world needs..lol

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

My god, I don't get the whole "Seju can't get over Sumin cos she keeps coming back for more" argument. It's time for one of those classic phrases...."It takes two to tango"! If Seju really wanted to move on then she could have refused Sumin.

This is funny. It's a very one-sided opinion. You should look at both sides. What do you think Seju would expect to do? She's very in love with Sumin so I don't see any reason for Seju to refuse her. Sumin coming back for whatever reason she has(probably not out of love) while Seju took it out of love(which became tainted as time passed by).

To me, Seju seems so self-centred. That scene where she says "It's already been a month" in reference to Sumin's parents death seemed to me more like "It's already been a month, now forget about it and turn your attention back to me". If anyone has been unfortunate to lose someone close to them then you will know that a month is not enough time to mourn.

So your parents died, and you'll refuse to rely on your gf which is the only one you had?? Very sensible. Are you forgetting that Seju is the one who organized the said trip for Sumin's parents? It's not Seju asking her attention back, it is Seju clarifying if Sumin's blaming her for her parents death which Sumin made clear that she is even without saying a thing.

Also, the "she only cheated once, she deserves another chance" argument is ridiculous. It devalues the whole point of a relationship. And Seju wasn't completely hammered when she slept with that guy...Sumin called her out by mentioning the security guard. Sure, Sumin is no angel but Seju pushed her to be that way.

Sigh rant over.

How is it ridiculous? Then I'll also give you a classic catch phrase "love is sweeter the second time around." Lol
that is why it's a huge mistake in the part of Seju. She slept with a man which again and again she regretted a hell lot. But ok, Sumin can't forgive her for sleeping with a man. But then, why does she needs to come back to Seju? And that made things so difficult right now. Then all the blame goes to Seju only because Sumin is trying to move on already. K.
But hey (to Sumin), before moving on, why not settle first the mess you are in right now that you clearly brought upon yourself? But yes, you can just ditch Seju and move to Sungji(but that would be very horrible of you :P), and I don't think Seju will let you.*evil laugh* xD

Damn..can't wait for the next chapter.haha

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 9:05AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I could ask you the same questions. What caused Sumin to go around and sleep with other women for the sake of revenge? Seju also had the choice of not sleeping with Sumin, but she did so anyways. Nobody forced Seju to do so. Obviously Sumin didn't go back to Seju because of love. Like I've already said, they don't/can't love each other anymore, and they both know this.

That was some intense revenge. What exactly Seju did to be treated that way? Because he slept with a man for one time(that we clearly know Seju regretted so much)? Wow.
As I've said, she wants Sumin back in her life and she's willing to wait even if it takes her forever(which became tainted along the line-can be compared to Homura when she became devil in Madoka Magica xD). So she'll have whatever it takes. And I could say that Seju let it happen because she loves Sumin but it became toxic as time went on.

I think you're missing something there. They have sex because of...? Resentment? With the way you're phrasing it, "Seju's willing to take on Sumin's hate/emotional unstability/whatever your reason was", it sounds very patronizing towards Sumin. I'm not saying that Sumin is fault-free. But I absolutely do not view present Seju as someone who's faithfully just staying by Sumin's side. When they have sex, I think of it more as Seju reminding Sumin "You belong to me, and you always will. Nothing will change". Because that's what Seju wants. I hardly think of it as Seju "taking on" Sumin's hate or whatever.

Exactly that is "present" Seju. And the present Seju is the result of their repetitive action- Sumin's strings of sexual relationship then go back to Seju.Of course Seju will think that way because Sumin keeps on coming back to her. It's just like classical conditioning. And how come Seju taking on Sumin patronizing? Isn't it the other way around. Isn't the one being humiliated here is Seju because Sumin is having her revenge thingy?

Sumin drowned herself with other women(and made sure Seju's hearing it)

What did you expect Sumin to do? Let everything settle down peacefully and forgive Seju? Although it does seem somewhat immature, there's nothing wrong with letting your ex know that you're sleeping with others. That's how Sumin was trying to cope with the situation. It's natural to feel angry or resentful after the person you trusted most in the world betrays you.

All the blame really comes down to Seju.lol "You're most trusted person betrayed you." Why was Sumin "betrayed" in the first place anyway? Sumin was the first one who blamed Seju for the death of her parents, how would someone feel about that? Seju loves Sumin so much then blame her over her parents death? Seju was not thinking clearly that time and made one-time huge mistake(again, which she truly regrets). Then you're justifying what Sumin's doing to Seju because Sumin is the "only" one in pain, she's the "only" one suffering so its alright. That's funny.

I don't care what Seju had to go through, it doesn't justify her controlling attitude over Sumin in my opinion. Sumin already had her whole world taken away when her parents passed away and Seju cheated on her. And now she's trying to build a new one with Sungji. Is it fair for Seju to take that away from Sumin again? Ultimately, your perspective on the situation ("it's Sumin's fault for going back" or "it's Seju's fault for perpetuating this whole situation") is going to determine whether you sympathize with Seju or Sumin more.

"Controlling attitude" lol are you serious? In what way is she controlling Sumin? I didn't know Sumin was dumb enough to be controlled. Sumin keeps coming back to Seju on her own accord for revenge and the result of it turned Seju to be obssess over her. And you're even the one who told earlier that Sumin doesn't want to settle this peacefully in the first place and this is the result of her action. And now, you're expecting Seju to walk back away quietly? That wouldn't make any sense.
If only Sumin relied on Seju when her parents died, none of these will be happening anyway. Or when Sumin just dump Seju completely after the cheating part, her route with Sungji would have been easier. But they're on the rougher path already. And this is not Seju taking the chance away from Sumin but it should/must be Seju and Sumin settling the mess they made down and clear this path together for all of them to be able move forward. And true, we might have different perspective but it's not because I symphatize with Seju or Sumin more. I'm just trying to analyze the situation in the most logical way possible.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 12:25PM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

While Sumin is moving toward the light at the end of the tunnel, Seju is stuck behind. That is where we are now. The past is history. How Seju choose to move forward is up to her. If Seju continues to insist things to stay the same as before, she would be in for a big disappointment. Life is constantly changing whether she likes it or not. It is going be a bad ending for all three parties if Seju doesn't move on. I think Sumin will be the one to help Seju. We all hope for a happy end.

Easier said than done. Seju is in the point of no return already. She might have been able to move on in the earlier part of their break-up but Sumin returned to her(not out of love though). And yes, Sumin is about to move forward now since she has Sungji but Seju doesn't have anyone except Sumin. And in her psychological state right now, she's beyond help except of course if it's Sumin. It's only fair enough that before Sumin could pursue Sungji, she should settle everything first with Seju whatever way possible since it was both their fault why their relationship is sooo messed up now.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 9:12AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Yes, even I would acknowledge that Seju is probably clinging onto Sumin because she was the only person who was really "family" to her. But rather than having faith in Sumin, I see it has Seju trying to have an iron grip on her. She wants (or believes that she already has) total ownership and control. And that's not the proper way to treat any human being, regardless of how shitty your family or past was.

And what made Seju that way?? Her love turned obsession towards Sumin. Just because Sumin was the victim we're neglecting what she did? Remember that nobody forces Sumin to come back to Seju. Yes, she's suffering. But they both are. Sumin drowned herself with other women(and made sure Seju's hearing it) then she came crawling back to Sumin, out of what, love? I think not. It was out of resentment. They're making out not because of love on Sumin's part and Seju's willing to take it as long as she had Sumin by her side. I'll ask your statement back to you, "Is that also how you treat a human being regardless of how shitty your life was?" And it happened for sooo many years. Their messed up situation. They both allowed it to happen.

Now, Sumin's found Sungji and Seju's already tied with that situation to Sumin with her powerful statement "till we die". So Sumin is allowed to be happy and move on while Seju will be seen as the villain if she doesn't let it happen. Isn't it normal to fight what you just thought was yours(nobody owns somebody, yes. But her mentality turned that way already from their repetitive situation for the past years)? Her only world is Sumin and it will be taken away. I don't think Seju will just sit back down and let it happen. I'm prepared for the yandere mode. :P 90% tragedy and I'm only expecting 10% happy ending here. I'm still hoping for that 10% to happen.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 2:21AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Everybody is entitled with their opinion but I'm really wondering why people calling Seju "evil" and manipulative. Is it because she claimed Sumin like an object? Who gave her that perspective anyway in the first place? Did she force Sumin to go her place and have sex? "My life is so messed up and empty, I need to fuck Seju." On the other hand, "Sumin came back, I know that she'll always come back." And years passed.
Now, Sumin found a new one, someone who could help her get up again which is Sungji. Good for her, she can now move on and live happily since she was the only one who suffered. Seju deserves all the things happened to her. Nice logic people.

Who's really the evil one here? Not Sungji of course, precious cinnamon roll that must be protected.lol Not Sumin, too. She's been through hell so her actions are just right, she didn't do anything wrong.(ok) So it must be Seju. She slept with a man, her family hurt Sumin and she claims Sumin as if an object and she slept with a man. She's really evil. :P I'm actually the evil one..xD

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 2:03PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Already predicted what's gonna happen(angst tag lol) and still read it..plus, I'm still not over with wdtfs..I must be a massochist..xD

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 11:39AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

How do we know that Sungji is not just one of Sumin's "conquests"? What makes Sungji special? considering Sumin has had her fair share of the market, and she's still coming back to Seju-momma!
I'd feel bad if Sungji was just another insignificant girl in Sumin's life.

Sungji is not insignificant in Sumin's life..she's becoming someone who could save her from Seju's "cage of love"..but I still want Seju and Sumin to sort their shits together properly..why the hell did they effin end up like that..

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Man....this chapter.

Even in the world of manga where hundreds of problematic af tropes are often waved away with the Yuri wand, I cannot with Seju. She is the incarnation of Cruella de Vil, Hilary Clinton, and Ayn Rand conglomerated into a Manwha character. I just...can't.

I'm totally okay with the hiatus. Its going to take me that and much longer to think of a reason why Sumin still allows Seju in her life, or why she's still at her company, hell, why she is still in the same country as her. Wow, just....wtf.

Seju is really that evil??? :( it will seriously break my heart..TT.TT

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

Seju deserves second chance unless the author justify it, then I'll shut up..lol

Shakes your hand couldn't agree more : ))) all the further chapters will explain us everything, right now it's hard to guess why Seju and Sumin haven't tried it once again, even though they are sleeping together time to time (Seju obviously loves Sumin and I believe Sumin still have feelings for Seju either). They look so good together, but let's not forget there's Sungji - a girl who haven't messed up neither once XD When Seju find out what's going on between SuminxSungji then the things will start to get real, that's what I'm waiting.

I also love Sungji!xD its impossible not to love her.haha in fact, I don't really care about the end game. I just have this strong "sense of justice".haha I just want Seju x Sumin be clarified before I could jump to Sumin x Sungji.xD I know Seju still loves Sumin coz in previous comments they said she has not been in any affairs/relationship after the guy aside from being sex buddies with Sumin(dunno how accurate was that). I don't think Seju will mind Sumin x Sungji since she's also the first one who suggested it to Sumin which I also don't get.xD

Oh well..I can't wait for more chapters..xD so nice having a conversation with you. Thank you. ^__^

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

This is life so let's be honest most of the people never forgive mistake like that. Of course Sumin was really cold towards Seju and was being unfair to her, she shouldn't act like that. Hmmm..Sumin never blamed Seju for her parents death ;) well at least it's not mentioned in the manhwa, she was just acting like a cold bastard, but can you blame her? She lost everything in 1 day. (She came back to her sanses and was going apologize to Seju right away). In short big mistake was made in a such a wrong time x_x I'm so curious about this..how come they are sleeping together but nothing more serious like dating ever happened lol! chapter 27 better explain everything.
Octave? yeah long time ago hahahaha! that main girl slept with a man because she had a fight with her GF and to her understading her GF said something like "it's okay to sleep with a man" which meant it's okay to sleep with a man if you really love him,right? You are right it's the whole different manga and it has the different story so you can't compare it to WDFS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well yeah..but still depends..I don't think its "most" since majority of people I know who cheated were forgiven. Coz we're talking about real life so I'm basing it on what I've seen in my life. Hehe esp when the person being cheated on loves their other part very much. I'm aware its different in other cases but my point still wont change that Seju deserves second chance unless the author justify it, then I'll shut up..lol
And yeah, she didn't say that she's blaming her but she didn't deny it either when Seju wanted to clarify it. When your parents die, and nothing's left but your gf, it will make more sense if you depended on her. It's whole effin month that you became so distant to her, unless you hold something inside you(grudge maybe) but you can't say in her face. And Seju's not dumb enough not to feel/know it. And I know that when people are hurt deeply, they somewhat lose their sense of logic.

I'm only comparing the mistake-forgive part that was made by the main characters.lol as I've said, I can't help it eventhough I know its a different situation..:3

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 6:48AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

Really?? It was all Seju's fault?? Are you sure about that?? Well, nobody told her to sleep with a man..so yeah..her fault..but if you're really paying attention to details, what happened was not just her fault..just saying..and anyway, it was not Sungji I am talking about.. the woman from the last few pages..but maybe it was just my imagination that Sumin is checking her out..:P
And I agree..this is really a great story no matter what happens in the end..that fact will never change.. :)

Hahaha mostly yes, it's her fault : )) I do pay attention to every little detail that's why I can not understand how could she slept with that guy, no matter how drunk she was it's not an excuse and to think about she's not so weak with alcohol like Sumin is. It's heartbreaking to think what she done +_+ Sumin was lost,broken and couldn't think straight but she realized that Seju is all that she have, so she went to apoligize to Seju and look what kind of surprise she received </3! Seju x Sumin x Sungji is what I'm all about, but I do blame Seju for their break up, if not her huge mistake she'll still be with Sumin. Sumin just saw a beautiful woman lol! It's not like she was hitting on her or anything XD
Yeah..I hope it will never end so neither Seju or Sungji be heartbroken lol! I trust Gaji so I believe she'll come up with some good ending ;)

As you said in your previous comment "this is life" of course at some point people will make mistake(s) in their life..and Seju made a big one at the wrong time..and as you also said "mostly it's her fault"..so you're also aware that part of it was Sumin's fault..I also don't know what to feel when someone I love blamed me with something associated with death..lol that would feel horrible for sure..and Seju regretted what she has done..
what I dont get is--for a long time, why didn't she gave Seju another chance which she deserves, oh they're sex buddies..how did it come to that..need the next chapters..haha

And by the way, have you read Octave??http://dynasty-scans.com/series/octave

coz the main girl there also slept with a man..but her gf(Setsuko the great xD) still forgave her..nothing..I just can't help but compare..and I know they're different story..hahahaha

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

This is life, Sumin received 2 biggest life punches so she decided to end eveything with a past and start anew again. No matter how hard she loved Seju to be cheated on and with a man is above everything, can't blame Sumin since in her place I would have done exactly the same. Found new one? You mean Sungji? Well many years have passed, it was a matter of time when Sumin gonna find someone who really loves her. I love you Seju but it's your damn fault because of everything. WDFS gets better and better with each chapter, it's my obsession. Gaji is genius!

Really?? It was all Seju's fault?? Are you sure about that?? Well, nobody told her to sleep with a man..so yeah..her fault..but if you're really paying attention to details, what happened was not just her fault..just saying..and anyway, it was not Sungji I am talking about.. the woman from the last few pages..but maybe it was just my imagination that Sumin is checking her out..:P
And I agree..this is really a great story no matter what happens in the end..that fact will never change.. :)

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Me after reading chapter 26

I really love Seju..my poor baby..</3
and Sumin found a new one right away..wow..just wow..

NozoEli_trash
Octave discussion 16 Sep 03:19
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Read it for the 5th time..this is so beautiful..and I still don't know what to feel with the ending..xD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Screw the prince,all you need is another princess.

Take all my yes..xD

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 13 Sep 21:37
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
Coofb3nveaafhvu-f

Seriously laughing my ass off..I've read it as "trash-can"..

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 13 Sep 00:46
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
Coofb3nveaafhvu-f

Asuka, Gray added random song to cut the gay song..loool

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm so deep in this Love Live hell..and still diving deeper..xD I want mooooaaar NozoEli plssss...haha

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 12:43AM

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 12 Sep 00:35
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
Tumblr_nns3i745ia1tbrceao1_1280

I love this artist...all of her arts are amazing..esp NozoEli works.. XD

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Akira and Myuu kinda looked like Yaya and Naru from Hanayamata..

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Hanabusa x Banba is soooo much better in manga..my fave pair ❤

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Pair that is closest to canon among other LL pairs..

NozoEli_trash
Image Comments 11 Sep 01:31
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015
9911bebfgw1es6903kaf1j20lv0wdn2c

Seju ❤