Forum › Posts by runrin

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[61] Gen totally bailed before Yuuna got back so he didn't have to say goodbye again. He cried so much last time lol.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Pretty shitty the mods find it necessary to block out the criticism comments on a het manga they were pretty obviously going to get after uploading on to a site mainly known for yuri. Yet there are hundreds of criticism comments on the other yuri series posted here simply about the tag "age gap" they do absolutely nothing about.

If you feel the need to voice your opinion on this, do it in the Help thread and not here. Thanks.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I love this series way too much. Can't wait for the next chapter!! ...

Edit: Wait was that the last chapter? It doesn't feel remotely over.

last edited at Oct 17, 2021 3:28PM

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Such adorable art. Truly heart warming. Thank youuuu

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wow mondo cute. thanks y'all

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hell it's Steve Miller and Cyan steam, so probably good. First two chapters are ok, although I wish there was less of a size gap.

"Steve Miller" lol! I'm glad you trust our judgement.

Thank you for recommending that oneshot, it was a pleasure to read.

Yay! I'm super glad you enjoyed it.

This is an interesting use of Historical. ...

Earth Girls also uses that tag, and it's in a similar universe.

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 7:16PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hey guys, I proofread this series, and it's super cute. Dorky romance is always cute to me, regardless of the gender of the characters. It's also pretty funny, and the art is very nice.

If you hate het, that's cool too. Check out Tokyouin Reika, the Billionaire - a oneshot we did by the same mangaka. Oga & Bebe is Okiraku Boy's first serialized work, and if it is successful, we may eventually get a yuri series from them because they clearly love Tokyouin. (See their twitter for tons of great drawings of her and her incredible eyebrows.

<3

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Thought this was over with the "epilogue" but I'm thrilled that there is more.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Kamisada looking dang nice 8) (☉。☉)

I hate cops, but her looking super shy in the cop outfit got me a bit lol.

So many cuties in this series. Lots of really adorable facial expressions. I love them all tbh. (Prez still the best tho)

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

That was clearly not because of any time limit you bosos

You think?

With all the other girls we've always seen their reaction when the potion wears off, but we never saw that with Ookado. I think her shocked pose at the end of the first chapter was the potion finally wearing off. Either that or the potion lingers and goes in and out of working.

Kamisada on the other hand is going along with Toudou despite the potion having worn off.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Apparently a lot of people look at raws, which is fine. But keep discussion of them to very clearly marked spoilers or not at all please. Mark your spoilers like this

I want ==to eat tacos==

I want to eat tacos

We will release the next chapter as soon as we can

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

This chapter took me like 20 minutes to get through bc I kept putting the phone down and thrashing around with embarrasment

Awww! Imagine me editing this on my big desktop monitor, and every time my gf walks by she's teasing me about it.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Really happy to finally have chapter 9 out. I love this series way too much. Mochi draws the greatest faces ever. See ya soon for the next one

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

sorry for the delay on chapter 86, but here it is. love y'all. some super cute kogu's in this one.

next chapter should be released this sunday, so i'll try to be more prompt

last edited at Oct 8, 2021 2:48AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Just read through all the scanlated one shots from this mangaka that are available here on DS. None of them pay off. Lots of open endings. Frustrating!! Still worth reading the originals if you want more. You can skip the YagaKimi doujin tho, it's pretty boring.

I really enjoy their art and writing, but I will definitely temper my expectations of a satisfying ending to any future series, until proven otherwise. I really love these two so much, but I desperately want one more volume.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

God I love these two so much, but I really feel let down by this ending. At least have them snuggling while watching movies together at the end. I feel like I got teased for 43 chapters...

That said, thanks to Gouma-den for all the hard work. I really did enjoy this series quite a bit. I'll just have to come up with a bonus chapter in my head like I did with Ise-san and Shima-san.

Also: Let the Subtext vs Yuri debate begin.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yoroizuka looks so tall in chapter 5. Just added Height gap since Kurumi seems to always wind up as the small spoon despite her best efforts and look so tiny.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Depending on the next chapter we might have to change the tag from Yuri to Subtext... I have no idea what happens, but I really hope we don't have to change it

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

singing

Lesbian sleeepover tiiiime

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

too beautiful...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Please kiss...

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Loving everything you guys are working on rn. Thanks Gouma-Den crew <3

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Not the cliffhanger!

We'll do our best to get the next chapter out quickly. Like you, I haven't read the next chapter either. I'm dying to know what happens next.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[60] This chapter took way too long to get out. Sorry everyone. Please place all the blame on me, and no one else.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this series gives me life