Forum › Posts by dankkonata

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I actually had to do a double-take at the tags to make sure this wasn't autobiographical, imagine if this actually happened though

I thought it was until I saw this post, immersion ruined

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Hoo boy I think we all know where this is going. It's something new from Battan though so I hope it's not creepy as it seems like it might get.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

it's... done? I just got around to finishing this but... wow. It never got better, did it. this kinda sucked.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I didn't know what I was expecting going in but this is phenomenal, spinning the blackmailing trope on its head like this is genius! I'm so excited for more!

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I ship mocaran and tomohina but holy nutsacks this is just so hot, mad respect for the artist

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

stay kids
get7

still not over this

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is so fucking weird I love it

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

MAN this has been good! I’m actually starting to become invested in Hino and Nagafuji after these last couple chapters with them. I can’t wait to see where Christmas dinner goes!!! I didn’t even think too hard about the lack of Adachi’s dad, I figured he was at least present somewhere, perhaps he was away from home a lot, but he seems to be gone altogether, dead or divorced. I hope they get into how that might have shaped Adachi as a person eventually.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Never mind I just saw the above post saying it’s being translated lol

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Is there any way I could find the original light novel of this translated into English?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh yeah now that the second chapter’s out I have a good feeling this all is gonna be awesome

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

The cover tripped me up I thought I clicked on yaoi for a second and double checked the tags... “not yaoi.” Phew.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

That whole flashback chapter I was struggling to differentiate Miwa and the new girl, wish they looked a bit more different at that point

dankkonata
LaStart discussion 15 Aug 21:55
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Please ma’am just a scrap of BDSM

gets this

Well fuck

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It was hot but I do wish it was the real stuff... yuri hypno is a rare treasure

dankkonata
Yuru Oyako discussion 19 Jul 12:37
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

We already have https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuru_oyako why is this here?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

AH I LOVE this series, it’s got all my favorite stuff, awkward slow burn lesbians and ALL THE INTROSPECTIVENESS! I have a feeling I’m going to be thinking about the recent symbolism chapters for a while.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This might have been good for its time but reading this in 2020 makes it look pretty mediocre. The dumb melodrama is worse than Citrus and the whole thing with all the other girls being all over the main chick was kinda weird... It seemed like it couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be serious or humorous and mixed the two in a way that really didn’t work. In the end I just read it for the sake of marking it as read.

dankkonata
Mugendai discussion 12 Jul 01:00
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This artist is so underated. They draw the best RenkoXMeri doujins. I wish all of their works were translated :(

Wait, THERE’S MORE??? Where?

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What's the appeal of wanting someone to show neglect and apathy towards you? I dont get it and I dont like it

That’s masochism for ya... some people just have those kinda kinks.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Kinda feel like this is the author’s self insert, “rich girl comes and finally recognizes broke author’s hidden talent and they fall in love.”

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

WHAT THE FUUUUCK. They had me until the point where they revealed that they sexually tortured all the kids of the family at a young age and whatever the fuck happened at the end. It could have be fine but it’s so not...

dankkonata
Banzai! discussion 07 Jul 17:13
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Well deserving of the wtf tag...

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ok that was some wholesome shit, wonder if we’ll get a proper nsfw scene? I hope we do but I don’t mind if we don’t.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Nice expressions and cute fluffy sex, that’s the stuff