Forum › Posts by MarqFJA87

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Am I the only one who's elated at Imoko bursting out in uncharacteristic anger at the dude who was trying to flirt with the two without caring that one of them is injured in the last page?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

RandomGuy posted:

Get out of that relationship, Satsuki, she's only using you to get back at her ex!

Given she didn't even know about Sakurako living there before encountering her on the... whatchamacallit... walkway?, (X) DOUBT

Indisputably petty enough to promptly (attempt to) rub her new beau in her ex's face after their sudden meeting tho. Well, Satsuki seems to be a placid sort who isn't particularly bothered by her GF's difficult temperament and Sakurako plainly finds her tantrums hilarious so 's fine.

True, she probably isn’t using Satsuki to get back at Sakurako. However, what kinda psycho pins the person they suspect is now dating their ex to a wall in order to interrogate them on their relationship (which, it should be noted, is none of her business in the first place)? Girl needs to tune it down a few notches.

This is a rom-com. Don't take things so seriously.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

How come each installment has its own thread?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh man, I pity Yasuda. How many times has he tried to do something that seems like a perfectly logical solution to a problem he's facing, only for it to backfire completely and do the exact opposite of what he wants to happen?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Huhu, I wonder how Tsubomi would react to discovering that this pervert she's bonking is actually the writer for her favorite yuri manga series: outraged and betrayed, or very apologetic?

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 24 Jun 17:54
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
82431529_p0

DAT ASS

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

rainbow8 posted:
Hmm, I note in the second one, Akira is looking at Rin, Rin is looking at Mayuki, and Mayuki could be looking at Rin or at someone ahead of her.

Mayuki's pose seems standard in manga for someone who is either looking behind them or in the process of turning around to do so.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

random posted:

Or the glorious finish of BG details here...

I didn't notice this until you pointed out! XD

MarqFJA87
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 14:31
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Grandma Sumika looks very fine for a nearly 60-year-old woman.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Hino. The one time she was about to do something very admirable without any ulterior motives, only to be foiled when the damn grasshopper she was trying to get out sneakily left when she and Koguma was distracted.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 20 Jun 14:38
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
81591755_p0

You know what I want to see? Handsome Mash charming Gudako (or Gudao, so long as Mash is clearly the suave top).

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... I sympathize with Hayasaka at the end. That was a huge let-down, and yet it shouldn't have been surprising.

Skywallker posted:

Whoah Carrot Tops chair dissapeared

What???

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Who's betting that Shiba's boyfriend is also a crossdresser? And whether or not Shiba is aware of that?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So hey, why is that doujinshi with Wraith Madoka not uploaded here?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Yasuda. Come on, guys, he just wants to slack off and sleep! Is that too much to ask? XD

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I laughed the exchange between Ryuugasaki and Ushiwaka at the end. The former clearly was certain that the latter had to have noticed Yano's attraction to the character that Suenaga is cosplaying as, even though there's no real reason why he'd reach that conclusion (Yano did a very good job of only coming across as being nice to his childhood friend when he gave him a chance to regain his lost crossdressing freedom).

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 16 Jun 14:12
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Eyrz8k9vaaukh2q-orig

Why do people keep drawing Penny with doll-like joints?! We've already seen in Volumes 1-3 that Atlesian technology can give her human-like artificial skin.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Orie-chan shot herself in the foot without knowing. XD I think this is the first time that I've seen a character turn another into a love rival simply through mistakenly believing that said other character is a love rival.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 12:55PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm surprised that nobody is commenting on the revelation that Kanda is more or less flat-chested and thus had practically no reason to fear that Ookuma would discover she's a girl just by feeling that part of her torso (and thus no need for the corset all along).

minagi mikoto posted:

The right place and time huh? I wonder if the Kaguya Inn has a vacancy~

Kanda and Ookuma are not family though. Will they be even allowed in there? xD

The Kaguya Inn has had a few couples as guests despite them not being relatives of each other.

Orestes posted:

There is no redemption for 9 chapters of dragging this shit around.

What crawled up and died in your nether regions? Because your reaction is disproportionately condemning.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yurifan123 posted:

I don't like het

Then why are you reading a manga that's explicitly tagged with "het"? Or bother to make a comment that solely expresses your dislike of het without saying anything else about the rest of the story?

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Heads up: The Twitter link leads to a "this account doesn't exist" page, and the Pixiv link that I found elsewhere leads me to a "this account has been suspended" page.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Kinnikufan posted:

I can't unsee 6 fingers on Vivi's hand on the last page of chapter 2.

I think you're misinterpreting the creases on her palm as being a sixth finger.

MarqFJA87
Yuri Couple discussion 11 Jun 13:56
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Two and a half months without more Yurippuru goodness... and there's the artist's Twitter has quite a bit of new Yurippuru comics already. Please tell me /u/ Scanlations didn't drop this.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That is some damn form-fitting skirt. Also, LEGS FOR DAYS!

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

sadhomu82 posted:

define official

Presumably, there's some sort of "official seal of approval" involved. IIRC much of the Neon Genesis Evangelion spin-off mangas were made by people from outside of Gainax* but with Gainax* sponsorship, for example.

• Back when NGE was owned by Gainax, that is; I expect something similar might happen under Khara, though.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 7:47PM