Forum › Posts by Skywallker

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So in just gonna go with that Dildos querk is Make believe and the afterwords dont exist

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 4:59PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Skywallker posted:

this series is Yuri Yaoi and Het depending on how you view the MC and whom you are rooting for. For me, I pick the yuri interpretation.

There is actually a story on this site with All of those tags and only two main characters

You can't just say that and not give us a title or a link. XD

I'm not sure which they're referring to, but take your pick, I guess.

Its the transfer student, its glorious

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

this series is Yuri Yaoi and Het depending on how you view the MC and whom you are rooting for. For me, I pick the yuri interpretation.

There is actually a story on this site with All of those tags and only two main characters

last edited at Jul 23, 2020 6:19AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

lesbian Ishizoku Reviewers

Basicly that one episode stretched out

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I want Mai to find out that her old love Asumi has been pining for her all these years, that Asumi started seeing prostitutes just to find her, that she even lost her virginity to Mai's best friend and I want that to hit Mai in the feels a bit. I want Mai to feel she missed her opportunity to have that classic fairytale romance because she never went back for Asumi who she left an alone and confused child and she has to live with that choice.

Dude, thats a bit messed up... Is what i was about to say because i read your comment wrong, i somehow swapped Asumi and Mai around for the first half of that bracket
(_)

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cute :)

Skywallker
Plus H discussion 22 Jul 03:44
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What a Happy Occasion, they remembered to include Nico X Nozomi in this Nico train

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Shower scenes are always necessary. Always.

Not even little.

You are right, not a little, they are a lot necessary

Look, when something is made up to be ecchi from the start as in with this manga, then whatever have all the shower scenes and bouncing boobs as your story or theme or whatever requires. Knock yourself out. But when you have a work that, ostensibly, wants itself to be taken seriously, random out of nowhere service scenes are nothing else but a sort of bat signal for otaku to reassure them that "don't worry, this caters to you". It also gives the impression that your work is not good enough to stand on its own without appealing to such crowds.

Now, this does not mean that you can't enjoy such things in whatever story you choose to, again knock yourself out. Personal biases do not change the fact however, that more often than not this stuff is slapped on for no good reason and normalized to a terrific degree.

Having said all that...

I don't know if the shower specifically was necessary but that whole sequence served two purposes, to introduce the knowlegde about Kirara and to show that angel-san feels weird when boobs are near her, that's why she had that reaction when her kohai approached.
It was to show that angel san was suffering from the woes of been flustered and attraced to girls but been too embarassed by it.at least thats what I got from it.

Well, that works as well as any explanation I suppose. And as established this work has no qualms about nudity anyway so it is what it is. I am sure funny shenanigans will follow for us all to enjoy!

Does "a slightly lewd and stimulating love comedy" count

Skywallker
Image Comments 19 Jul 11:47
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ebsnzyrumaivx7a-orig

^all her growth transfers to Nozomi

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"I hate this" Seems to be the new "This is not Yuri"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Shower scenes are always necessary. Always.

Not even little.

You are right, not a little, they are a lot necessary

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What?

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:57PM

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think it should be noted that the nurse's arrow had sparkles around it as opposed to hearts.

Edit: Also, the homeroom doesn't appear to be interested in anyone (at least, in the school), so it seems the nurse may potentially have her work cut out for her.

We can see that even people who are in love dont have their arrow out All the time, my Guess is that the arrow only comes out when they are thinking love related thoughts

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So... The initial arc done now

Skywallker
Image Comments 16 Jul 17:32
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Tail

Okay why is Ark Knights getting Yuri stuff But AL and Granblue isnt?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

2 years huh

Skywallker
Image Comments 15 Jul 18:40
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Ecugjdzvcaay8il-orig

I could go for some Djeeta Grea art myself tbh

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Since its an abandoned Love Hotel om gonna go with the cannon that a lingering love spirit caused the Rain because it could sense they where a couple and wanted the ruin to serve its old purpose again

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Too bad they're not sisters... Not very "Mochi-sh", but it's really good nonetheless-

Why is this nyth still around? Mochi have made plenty of non incest both recently and way back

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ohh No, this is gonna be a real roller coaster, im not ready

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that skipped everything

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Not a lesbian? Well you can be Bi then

Skywallker
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The real question is, who did she says she loves, the woman or her boobs? Dun Dun Dunnn

The Woman with her boobs

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Dreams found Dead, bye bye nakano

Skywallker
Image Comments 27 Jun 17:58
(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017
Eavpa3yx0aagsjw-orig

Incest aint wincest