Forum › Posts by Faylicia

Faylicia
Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Maybe Nami isn't as bad as she seems...? >.>

She might not be, however it would seem very odd if Seju and Nami all of a sudden decided to get along and start a relationship.

yeah but something hinted like for example, Seju blushing at Nami at the end could work...? Maybe? I mean Seju hadn't been paying attention to anyone else other than Sumin for all this time so once she gets over her she might realize that she was not noticing other people that might be suitable for her...? Plus, does she even know Nami that well? Nami might have a more emotional and less flirty side that might be just what Seju needs... or not? But well yeah... Nami x Seju does feel forced so I don't think there's any way to make them end up together. I think Nami might just lead Seju to do something crazy related to Sungji...

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Maybe Nami isn't as bad as she seems...? >.>

joined Mar 8, 2014

For people who heard about anime: Yuri on ice - there will be yuri, but not as we thought it might be it can even has yaoi.... more info here

I thought Yuri was the name of the guy or something because I didn't see any girls whatsoever I don't really like it when an anime is full of guys or full of girls, but full of girls I can handle but full of guys I'm like -.-

Faylicia
Vengeance 26 Mar 22:45
joined Mar 8, 2014

oh okay, I like stories like that so I will read it, but not right now... I'm not in the mood for that >.>
I'd rather something passionate and romantic ^///^

last edited at Mar 26, 2016 10:45PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Growing out of school comes with all sorts of responsibilities I'd just rather not do but have to. Money, more freedom, sure, but the time in your life when school is your main "job" or focus is really special too. Should live it up, meet people that share your interests, study hard, party hard, flirt with all the cuties, or just one special one.

Okay in retrospect I don't know what kind of school you're in. I was thinking of college/university. If you're in high school or something just completely, 100%, absolutely, ignore me.

No worries, I'm not in high school. :D I didn't read any mature stuffs when I was in high school. My family is kinda bit conservative.

Hm? But how would your family know if you read anything? '-'

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Really jealous of people who don't need to go to school anymore.

Growing out of school comes with all sorts of responsibilities I'd just rather not do but have to. Money, more freedom, sure, but the time in your life when school is your main "job" or focus is really special too. Should live it up, meet people that share your interests, study hard, party hard, flirt with all the cuties, or just one special one.

Okay in retrospect I don't know what kind of school you're in. I was thinking of college/university. If you're in high school or something just completely, 100%, absolutely, ignore me.

Sigh~~ time passes by so fast it's scary. I'm still in my first year of college but I feel like I have barely done things... there's so much I want to do... Maybe the fact that I want to do so much just scares me and I can't do anything.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

She certainly looks a bit creepy here but I don´t wanna start another Seju conversation >.>

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Wouldn't it be super cute if Sumin asked Sungji to call her Sumin? ^///^ They are so cute together anyway. I still wanna see more romantic Sumin, when she kissed Sungji on the forehead the other time and she smiled at her it was soooo cute. Also when she smiled that time Sungji came to see her; omg it melted my heart >.<

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Really I just thought they had a different time zone? I stayed up until really late yesterday. I live in Europe :)

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

you sure have gone deep with the names while I was sleeping >.>

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

TeamPink-Black; I was thinking of some weird names but I think something simple is best :)

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Muah T_T you'll make me never want to touch that ice cream now!!
that cringy threesome ending...

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:44PM

Faylicia
Their Story discussion 25 Mar 23:30
joined Mar 8, 2014

Very sweet chapters! Nice to see Qui Tong annoyed with Sun Jing suddenly leaving her all alone. And I really love Qui Tong's avatar - so cute and fluffy! Next week, please, don't switch to side couples!

Yes, don't do that next week. It just feels like ads for the author to buy time -.-

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:30PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

But the color notion made this cool :< oh well...

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Okay okay, lets have it like this, you can only pick on team so you'll either be TeamPink, TeamBlonde or TeamBlack (plot twist maybe Sumin would rather be a one girl's woman though :P). Also kind of scared about that nightmare she had being foreshadowing for threesome ending but I hope that's not it >.>
Anyway TeamPink is just the ones who are mainly invested in Seju and same for the other teams on their respective character. Radical TeamPink should be the ones who want Seju x Sumin ending :P
TeamBlue is another whole different team but... I kind of ship it too :P
Dom x Sub team, either Sumin with Sungji or Seju or Nami with Sungji Seju.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 11:11PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

ah well I want Seju to be happy too but I wouldn't say I'm team pink. I kind of think Sungji and Seju could become friends, it would be cool maybe :D But sleeping together no way... that's like Sumin sleeping with Nami.
Is TeamBlack for Sumin having both Sungji and Seju or for all of them to sleep together? I still don't get it... If I had to pick one I'd pick the first one but both seem cringy to me >.>

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

wait was she a prostitute? I don't get this 'massage by a visiting married woman' thing...

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai I get it thank you :) I also think your post was pretty cool for the most part :D

Also I don't think Seju sees Sumin as a rare pokemon to collect; I think she really is in love but this has been going on so long that she has lost sight of herself and her feelings and it has become more like a mindless obsession rather than actual love. She generally doesn't have this crazy personality and it's only with Sumin so it makes me think that she is not doing this just to posses Sumin but because she is just clinging to the past and is unable to move on. Though that kind of does involve possessing Sumin in the way that she wants to be the one Sumin will always come back to.
And yes, Sumin did make an effort. She tried to get into relationships and move on from Seju. Her mistake was that she always went back to Seju though and hurt her in the process and she should've suspected Seju was not exactly in her right mind and was still clinging to Sumin and loving her.
P.S -> Seju is the protagonist of the thread :P

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 10:31PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai
I personally don't judge Seju on her past mistakes. What bothers me is that she has been going on with this for 10 years. I don't even know to which extent this is realistic but it is a very unhealthy thing to do and yes, okay Seju messed up and she is really a tragic character but that doesn't mean that I have to be fond of her. I don't dislike her at all I think she's mostly a kind person. But she is not my favorite character and I do go like -.- meh when I see her but that's just my personal preference. I don't mean that there's something inherently wrong with Seju. I'm just personally not really interested in her and I can't relate to her.
Sumin is definitely not perfect and she might be more of a jerk than Seju but I like her because she's cool. I won't even make an excuse I really just like her because of that and objectively she isn't perfect obviously.
I don't think it's Seju against Sumin and Sungji. I just think that Seju will partly play the role of the antagonist to add drama in the story. I just personally think that's a nice way to add tension and interest. I don't mean she is going to be this bad guy that will try to take Sumin away from Sungji. But I think she might do something to influence Sumin or Sungji might end up asking her stuff and she might tell her and things like that... and I think this will cause drama. I don't really think she will do something bad to separate them but I do think she will try anything that can be considered civil in order to do so. Like telling Sungji she doesn't really know Sumin and that Sumin is too broken to be with her or sth (that was just a random example btw, don't take it word for word).
Also I admit at some point I said "I hate Seju" or sth early on but that was a bit of a joke plus she seemed more annoying at first since we didn't know her backstory.

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 9:46PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Guys, at which chapter that you started to think that Sumin and Seju reuniting healthily is impossible? Less than 34 chapters ago, right? If Team Gaji could create that "impossible" in less than 34 chapter, she sure also could turn it back to "possible" in the next 34 chapters.:D

Chapter 1 haha, when it was clear that it's a story about Sungji's interest in her new boss lady. Oh looks the boss is sleeping with someone else? Dramaaaa. But she's still going to get the girl. Ta dah lol.

Exactly :P

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Other than that I'm really invested in this omg... I think the Easter holidays (more like workingdays -.-) have messed me up... I wanna go out and have fun... and eat... stuff... >.> unfortunately I have tons of work...

Go find a pretty girl to mess around and read with :P Does the trick for me. I'm perpetually afraid of running into an ex on this forum now that I'm actually posting on it lol lol looool. It's going to happen.

Also I read a typeset version of the most recent chapter and I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Sumin told Sungji to ask for permission first. Sumin's such a top it's almost laughable. It's like every top (like annoyingly, insistingly top...) I've ever dated just marched single file into a line of text. Ugh lol.

If that pretty girl was like Sumin I'd think about it >.> It'd be fun with a friend as well but most of them are gone on holidays and the ones that are not are busy working and I'm busy too and I want to finish this stupid maya, lip sync and after effects stuff before I do anything else... T_T yeah sorry for bringing my personal issues into the forum again >.>
You think so? some of my classmates seem to be reading wdtfs but I doubt they post here or anything... but maybe they are reading this right now... and they know everything I post!! o///o that's a bit embarrassing... >.>
eeeehhh? I found that really cute >///> and... sexy? She also seemed to just be kind of teasing >///< !! But, see? Sumin lets Sungji caress her as well :) She's like a tigress, cute cuddly tigress... err um >///>

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 9:17PM

Faylicia
Their Story discussion 25 Mar 21:08
joined Mar 8, 2014

You also should be watching the spoilers, because not everyone reads it on Tumblr. Please add spoiler tags to most of that stuff.

sorry I slipped with the chicken but the rest has been up here too, hasn't it? well I'll put spoiler tags in the lady comment as well, though I thought it might be too general for it to be a spoiler

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Breaking a jar is easy. Fixing it is definitely not.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yes, it's impossible, I like Seju (>.>) but I like Sungji more so TeamBlonde forever ♥♥♥
It seems like she did go to other women as well and Seju also seemed to be calling her. It's not like she wasn't all over Sumin. Regardless I'm pretty sure Sumin had feelings but not enough to make her want to go back to Seju and definitely not now that she has Sungji
Other than that I'm really invested in this omg... I think the Easter holidays (more like workingdays -.-) have messed me up... I wanna go out and have fun... and eat... stuff... >.> unfortunately I have tons of work...

Faylicia
Their Story discussion 25 Mar 20:43
joined Mar 8, 2014

I looked up Gone Girl and it doesn´t seem to my taste... Anyway, Sun Jing is behaving more like a lady now! err... I mean 'gentlewoman' :P or sth. I'm still curious why Qiu Tong said she likes someone (hope it's not her dad... >.> sorry I just get weird thoughts ever since I saw Mouryou no Hako), was it really true or did she just say it to get a reaction out of Qiu Tong? I'll never get ooover how Sun Jing was a bit pushy buuut she's fine now aaaand Qiu Tong seems to like her too and she's kind of young so lets forgive her. Also I FREAKING WANT THAT CHICKEN, WHY?!?!?? T_T I'm hungry now, but I don't have time to cook because I need to finish my work... but wait can I really finish it on an empty stomach? but I already had 3 loaves of bread with butter >.< Ah sorry... err... I wasn't supposed to bring in my personal issues into the forum... >.>

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 9:08PM