Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 27, 2016

Am I the only one seeing a lot of small warning signs between Team Leader and Blondie? On the other hand they seem to be playing at pairing up Seju with the blue haired girl, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Am I the only one seeing a lot of small warning signs between Team Leader and Blondie? On the other hand they seem to be playing at pairing up Seju with the blue haired girl, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

What kind of warning signs?
Don't worry you aren't alone with the whole Seju and Nami thing.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

No, no, no. I won't go for Nami×Seju ship. Seju deserves someone else. Someone better (>.<)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

No, no, no. I won't go for Nami×Seju ship. Seju deserves someone else. Someone better (>.<)

I completely agree! Seju does deserve someone better than Nami.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I completely agree! Seju does deserve someone better than Nami.

Right ?? I mean I think Nami only wants Seju to sleep with her once and that's about it. But cmon. Seju needs to be treated waaaay better than that.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Maybe Nami isn't as bad as she seems...? >.>

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

She might not be, however it would seem very odd if Seju and Nami all of a sudden decided to get along and start a relationship.

joined Sep 15, 2015

She might not be, however it would seem very odd if Seju and Nami all of a sudden decided to get along and start a relationship.

So trueeee. And we only have about 35 chapters left in the series. Soo a development between Nami & Seju can't happen in just 10 chapters. Team Gaji would be pushing it if they tried to do that. Or, it might happen if and only if there's gonna be a side story apart from WDFS with Nami & Seju as the main main characters just so we see how it happened.

joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah but something hinted like for example, Seju blushing at Nami at the end could work...? Maybe? I mean Seju hadn't been paying attention to anyone else other than Sumin for all this time so once she gets over her she might realize that she was not noticing other people that might be suitable for her...? Plus, does she even know Nami that well? Nami might have a more emotional and less flirty side that might be just what Seju needs... or not? But well yeah... Nami x Seju does feel forced so I don't think there's any way to make them end up together. I think Nami might just lead Seju to do something crazy related to Sungji...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I just don't really think Seju and Nami will become a couple, or at least I would hope they wouldn't since they haven't exactly gotten along in the past. Also Nami just doesn't seem like the relationship type lol and I think Seju will need some stability after everything that has been going on. I think if anything kind of relationship were to happen with Seju and Nami then it would need to be some sort of frenemy relationship. I just wouldn't be able to believe that they all of a sudden have feelings for each other XD lol especially since Seju still has strong feelings for Sumin. I do think Nami might influence Seju to do something about Sumin and Sungji's relationship though.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/xtuSyg3.png

Okay, I admit that here she does look a little possessive and evil, but just a little! (>_>)

As for honorific, I hate when they drop the honorifics or translate to Ms, it's never the same.

As for Easter break, fortunately I do have it, well in Brazil most places use most holidays as excuses to have breaks, but I guess since I work with accounting it also helps to have day off in holidays, especially since boss is my stepfather too, so if he don't work neither do I.

As for school, being some time since I almost finished it, though it was not necessarily a bad time I sure won't like to go back to it, better to have a job, my own money so I can be more free, not that I have any money lately...

This talk about school is also making me feel a little old, turning 20 this year, for the 7th time...

As for parents knowing what I do, my family is not really conservative, though I always hid what I do because I knew they could whine, not that I would stop reading mature stuff, I would continuing reading even if they told me to stop, they also know that if I really want it's not them that will stop me from doing anything, but main reason I hid what I do is because what I do is not their business.

As for Seju x Nami, I think we already talked about how there's just no way to make it happen without feeling forced with so little chapters left, even if she's not as bad as it seens it's just too late to do it properly, as for Nami making Seju do something, I really doubt she will do anything that would disturb Sumin and Sungji relationship, maybe she will question their relationship, probably talk with Sungji about how their relationship won't work because Sumin is not capable of having one, not really try to make she end it, just question if it will work or not, but if something like that really happens I actually see this giving even more reason for Sungji to make it work.

Really, unless they imply that Seju will end up with someone, or that they decide to make a threesome ending or maybe Seju x Sumin, I think by now it's almost sure Seju will end single but happy, moving with her life, too little time to give her a proper relationship with anyone except maybe Nami, but for that to happen they would either have to give half the chapters left for Seju or even put the story in her point of view.

New chapter will come out soon and we didn't decide a name for Seju x Sumin ship, from the ones we had until now I think the better ones are Rose Pink, Dark Pink and Queen Pink, so are we going to chose one of these or the others now or just ignore this ship since it's almost sure to not happen?

And man, this thread really need some brakes, I wake up in the middle of the day and we had almost 2 new pages of posts, anyway, sorry if I didn't reply to any subject someone started, didn't want to reply earlier on phone because I would not be able to write a proper post, so I ended up playing Asura's Wrath most of the day and night.

last edited at Mar 27, 2016 11:47PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

As for Seju x Nami, I think we already talked about how there's just no way to make it happen without feeling forced with so little chapters left, even if she's not as bad as it seens it's just too late to do it properly, as for Nami making Seju do something, I really doubt she will do anything that would disturb Sumin and Sungji relationship, maybe she will question their relationship, probably talk with Sungji about how their relationship won't work because Sumin is not capable of having one, not really try to make she end it, just question if it will work or not, but if something like that really happens I actually see this giving even more reason for Sungji to make it work.

That's exactly what I think too! I think Sungji might feel even more motivated but I think she might feel insecure at first and there might be some drama and maybe Sumin will actually 'chase after' Sungji or sth. Sumin has been really nice and loving to Sungji... err... except some parts where she was a bit grumpy or cold >.> but she wasn't always there for Sungji while on the other hand Sungji would always (except that time she got mad) reciprocate and try to do things together. Sumin kind of followed along mostly. But in the chapter where she went to Sungji's town to get her she kind of changed that but I still want to see more of it ^///^. Also I wanna see more of her romantic AND delicate side. Like being a bit nervous about maybe losing Sungji and telling her that she loves her and stuff andddd ^///^

joined Sep 15, 2015

Guys. Just a recap. Did Sungji bleed when they did it ?? I'm sorry I'm embarrassed using the word

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Guys. Just a recap. Did Sungji bleed when they did it ?? I'm sorry I'm embarrassed using the word

Nope, she didn't.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama
I just realized that we never actually agreed on a ship name for Seju and Sumin. I'm honestly fine with whatever it is, I don't know how we will make the final decision on this though lol

Faylicia
I also think it would be great to see Sumin nervous about losing Sungji and just showing more of a delicate side since we haven't really seen that.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Nope, she didn't.

Why ?? How ?? (◎ ◎)ゞ

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I agree that it would be nice to see some drama between Sumin and Sungji, especially if it helps making Sungji have more depth, even if she doesn't have any sort of tragedy or problem in her life they can still make her a better character, sure it is thanks to her presence that their life is finally moving, but for now her role is basically being Sumin girlfriend and nothing else, which really sucks.

Okay, since we're not getting anywhere, I'll decide the name of Seju x Sumin right now, it'll be Rose Pink then, because it's like a rose finally blooming after enduring a really hard winter, though we know this flower will wither

KitKat101
Maybe she was not a virgin? Or you know, not all virgins bleed when they lose their virginity? Or was that not all feel pain when they lose their virginity? Okay I'm confused now.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 12:34AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

^ oh yea. Or probably because of the fact that Sumin used only one finger. Lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

That's true, maybe Sungji isn't a virgin. I mean we wouldn't know if she actually was or not. Hopefully her past will be explained soon, I can't imagine that it wouldn't be.

Thiaguinho-sama Rose Pink sounds good to me. And I think it could be both with the virginity thing, not all bleed and not all feel pain.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 12:36AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think it's not because Sungji is not a virgin, but because she was probably already very wet down there and she either have an elastic hymen or have none at all. Not all virgins bleed or feel pain on their first time having an intercourse and also probably because Sumin is small and slender that her fingers aren't that big. And I also think Sumin used two fingers on Sungji and not just one...

Rose pink sounds pretty good.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 12:42AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Isn't this Sungji first relationship? So unless she lost her virginity to herself or with an accident, yeah it can happen, then I think we should assume she is a virgin, especially taking in account how she is with Sumin.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

She did seem nervous so I would doubt she had done it before

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hymen breaking and/or bleeding is not equivalent to losing your virginity... https://youtu.be/PM79UBTwfsg

I think it's more than a little clear that Sungji's a virgin and all-around inexperienced when it comes to relationships and intimacy.

Trying to see Nami x Seju as lifelong partners isn't working for me, but as someone for Seju to sleep with other than Sumin, sure why not.

joined Mar 8, 2014

ummmm... my friend didn't bleed either and she was with a guy so it wasn't just a finger >.>
other than that gosh!!! have you ever thought that maybe she did bleed but they just didn't show it?! >.< I mean it wasn't showing her body fluids so why should it show any blood?! it's not like it's that much blood like you're on your period or sth >.< and obviously if there was I doubt Sumin would comment on it... why would she...?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Do we really need to discuss such thing in that detail? XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.