Forum › Posts by Risamari

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'd like to go to that cafe for sure.
Hey guys, we know it is subtext but, do y'all know that subtext has the same letters as sex? It's just a question of time.
Heh.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Chidori has passed away from gayness. (Oh, Chidori, I know how you feel...).
ALSO, I want to see Nanoha with short hair now that she mentioned!! GIVE US NANOHA WITH SHORT HAIR!!!

Risamari
Sisters discussion 14 Aug 19:14
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Someone please send help.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

damn i hope she's still friends with her former love. they gotta do double dates now in their crossover

Heck yeah! I was thinking the same thing!

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That was absolutely cute!! ❤
Also, I'm requesting a Glasses tag.

Risamari
Image Comments 14 Aug 09:35
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014
Main

I'm so happy I can't even--

Risamari
Image Comments 12 Aug 17:20
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014
Dkn6fw7vaaauu1a-orig

Amazing!!

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Wow, both of their friends are shitty people...

Kinda of. No one is talking about it, guys.
Their friends don't support them, don't go ask what's happening and then decides to leave them? Yeah.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

When they are going to translate the new chapters? It's on chapter 100+ already.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I see Tsubasa still takes any excuse she can find to bury her face in her girlfriend's clevage.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_were_a_girl#4

Can you blame her? If I had a girlfriend with a large bust, I'd want to sink my face into it lovingly as well. She looks absolutely adorable peeking up from her little hiding place. :3

Trust me, there's no better thing on Earth to do than bury your face on your gf's boobs.
Way better than pillows.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Wasted.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm atheist but if I believed in god, he would be like that.

Same here!

This one was so damn cute and funny ❤

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Did they dropped the translation?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Ohh! This is going to become a great series, I can feel it!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Is this yuri?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

All kinds of breads?
Do breads have breasts?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This was pretty confusing, but I liked.
It's polyamorous!

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

joins the discussion
see that has 46 pages
oh

last edited at Aug 4, 2018 1:57PM

Risamari
I'm Not Fat discussion 04 Aug 13:53
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Me everytime a girl touches me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_not_fat#4

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

A true lesbo loves all kinds of breasts ❤
Also, I made an screenshot montage of this one-shot and put as my avatar

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 7:45AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Latest chapter spoiler :(

The cultural festival has come and during Pure and Akira’s free time, Akira sincerely comes to acknowledge her love for Pure. Akira looks like she’s about to say something, but shrugs it off. The two head back to their shifts for their class, where Pure is tasked to deliver milk tea to the rooftop for fellow event organizers.

Turns out, the event on the rooftop is held for students who wish to say something that they can’t or have difficulties speaking up about. Those who are interested are free to use a megaphone to shout out (from the rooftop) their worries. Inspired, Pure takes the megaphone and voices her own worries. Of course, Akira, who is still working on her shift, overhears this.

Pure confesses that she and her (unnamed) beloved were never dating in the first place, and that she had unintentionally lied about it during her first meeting (with Akira, who remains unnamed throughout the whole speech). She had simply mixed her desires with the reality and her memory got all muzzled up along the way. Even so, Pure remains appreciative of her beloved’s kind and accepting nature, asserts that she still believes Akira to be her fated person, and ends her speech by saying that she is still very much so in love with that person.

Hearing this, Akira rushes to the rooftop (likely with the intention of confessing). Pure turns around and steps off the podium, but as they stand face-to-face, she suddenly vanishes, and Akira is left in a daze, unable to remember why she came to the rooftop at all.

No way... I'm sad now, really sad. I can't believe this is the end, she left her alone!

Risamari
Image Comments 03 Aug 08:05
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014
Doki

@TheLostLight Tell me more about those dialogues and poems, I'm interested.

Risamari
Yuru Yuri discussion 13 Jul 16:44
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Namori, I love you.

Risamari
Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

"Oh my God, there is a naked woman in front of me, what do I do?"
* starts couting PI *

Risamari
Killing Me! discussion 17 Jun 14:57