Forum › Posts by oliver

oliver
WDTFS fans - off topic 23 Aug 05:01
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

My waifu said she will not ever appear here again... She gives her 1000% to me alone..

Thought you got dumped.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich

From what I saw at the convents and from personal experience, your average guy heavily itnerested in manga and anime is around 190cm tall, short or long-ish hair and wears black tshirts. However, I wouldn't use that to describe you.

Hmm, I'd give you around 170cm, maaaybe 175. Slim build, a bit atheltic but not too much. Medium sized hair, no beard etc., contact lenses or no glasses at all.

I knew it. xD

Is this how you actually look like? o.O

Maybe in my past life?

Well, I can imagine you as such :P I tend to imagine people as their avatars most of the time, even tho. I'm an exception to the rule myself.

I'm female, 20+, thin, brown-straight-and-medium-girl-size hair, usually it's long though, wear glasses but only in class, haven't tried using contact lenses yet. You should have used that rule to imagine me too. Have I always sounded so masculine to you? xD

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 7:37PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Based on our perspectives, it's kind of like if you feel sexual attraction unlike how asexuals or demisexuals feel it, you are a pervert. And as the word "pervert" in our language is more serious than it is in english, you would never admit that you're a pervert, especially, if you're a girl. Therefore, every girl in my country is really innocent. xD

@Galich
So if you were capable of deciding on how I would look like in your dream, would you have made me a 190 cm bodybuilder guy covered with hair, muscles and pack abs? :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I live in the exact timezone as you guys too, and I know many people on this site who live in europe too, so I don't see timezones as a main problem at all. The reasons you guys decided to join any thread are highly likely the right answers to your question.

oliver
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Aug 05:30
Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's not gonna be easy to ever create such a thread again. /* run away */

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon

I hope I didn't ruin that innocent impression you all had in mind about me now (╯_╰”)

I'm amazed that you even dared to have such a hope. (;¬_¬)

@Galich
I will forever and always cherish the memory of discussing with the not-yet-corrupted Galich. (´・ ・`。)

Be safe and take care. xD

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
Some people may react very awfully to what you are doing right now, but I believe those are people who will one day become your biggest supporters. Let's give them time to wrap their heads around things as some do really need time to get out of confusion before they can be ready to strongly support you. I'm pretty sure they know that Galich is a decent/honest/cool/lovely/friendly child/friend/relative, and her gender/sexuality can never change this one fact. Best of luck!

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon
I liked every kind of musics I have heard, but I just have never bothered knowing what they were, and so I end up having zero knowledge of music. I've appreciated you guys sharing musics and songs so far.

@Galich
I'm pretty sure that you were going to be missed a lot if you were gone. I believe no one would ever mind whatever kind of Galich you are going to turn into; lively or boring, who cares? It's your own faults for appearing in here posting many comments replying to others regardless of kinds of topics, and being so friendly towards everyone. Trust me, there exist people who enjoy every minute of you being here too. It's worth your stay. :) I hope everything will go well for you!

I feel like a few potential posters could feel a bit scared with a few users posting constantly Cough Galich, Blackkitty, Anon *Cough

Tbh, I always feel that this thread is a maid cafe run by three maids. xD

@Blackkitty
Your evil laugh is gonna screw up everything. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

… kinda sad to see them all vanish into thin air... I was really glad that I finally found someone who was into electronica (music) as well... Now they're gone... T_T

(´._.`)(‘́⌣’̀ ) sorry to hear that. I can't substitute for Miki, I don't have any good sense of electronica music at all. (≖_≖̥)

Galich! Don't let life get to you! Don't let that bitch win!!! I'm sure you can find yourself a book that will help you out. If not, we're here ;)

Galich, what happened? Did Anon call your life "bitch" just now? Jkd, whatever you do, good luck Galich! :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Foxy lady
My point is that if Nami does love Seju, and Seju doesn't hate her, then I ship Seju x Nami. To me why she befriended Sumin, her way of explaining things to Sumin, what kind of fox she actually is, are not important. I would say all Seju needs is someone who really loves her, and it doesn't matter how nice or bad that person really is. Anyway, Seju doesn't seem like she can ever let go of Sumin.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Anon99
It's kind of hard to imagine your avatar blushing. :D

@Galich
I can easily tell that you really enjoy discussing here. Your name is everywhere! You know, your avatar is the cutest imo. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I do think it's nice that this thread has indeed grown into something that seems warm and chill :) So it's a nice initiave you've made, when you started out. I respect that

Same here.

I'll give you some delicious cotton candy and you can tell me what's on your mind.

Ploy twist: Anon is on Faust's mind.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Nami's admittance to Sumin that she should not blame Seju means she admitted her defeat. She could never have Seju's love.

I see, you interpreted it that way.

The breaking down of Seju entails that "SHE HAD ENOUGH". She knew exactly what Nami wants, her body, her love not because she cares for Sumin.

She brokedown out of recalling her lifetime mistake; sleeping with the bartender.

Thus, if she is really a friend, Nami could have given time explaining things to Sumin. But she didn't.

Did you mean Nami should have given Seju time to explain her telling on redhead to Sumin? Seju didn't ask for it. Also, it would hurt Sumin too if she knew the truth.

Anyway, I really don't think that Nami is Sumin's good friend. Also, I don't think you should bother judging whether Nami is a friend of anyone's or not, if all you need is to know whether she can be Seju's lover.

Nami is a fox too. But in most Aesop's fable, a sly fox who lies and tricks people.

iirc, at first, all Sumin wanted was to sleep with Sungji too. It's wdfts for you; everyone can be a fox.

If you say that Nami didn't hurt Seju, she did! By straying Sumin and encouraging her to live a life like hers.

Could you explain this part bit more clearly?

That is why the character Seju "EXTREMELY" dislikes her even banning her to enter the company without permission. She can only enter if she is with Sumin. For Seju didn't, not even once, stop Sumin from doing what she wants.

There is no evidence implying that Seju dislikes Nami because she thinks Nami is not really Sumin's friend, neither is there any implies that Seju dislikes Nami because Nami did hurt her. I think Seju finds Nami annoying, that's all.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Since Nami has never been presented as someone who means to hurt Seju, I still think that an open ended Nami x Seju is quite possible. After what happened, she did tell Sumin that it was her whom Sumin should be mad at. Which means if there were something being ruined by her sleeping with Seju, it's her friendship with Sumin not Sumin x Seju. As Sumin herself used to sleep with Nami too, I'm sure Sumin would end up being convinced that it's not Seju's fault. Nami is not Sumin's good friend, really, but being Sumin's good friend and being Seju's soulmate are totally two different things. If it turns out to be that Nami has been in love with Seju all along, who knows, maybe Seju will stop disliking her as her always annoying Seju happened with a reason.

Not to mention she tried to take advantage of Seju's weakness and finally sleep with her.

Yeah, it's wrong, but as we could see that she couldn't know that Seju would hate sleeping with her that much, neither could she know that Seju would breakdown by that.

last edited at Jul 25, 2016 4:24PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I believe that the flashback which gave people an idea that Nami might have had an unrequited love for Seju since long time ago will be used to start a twist that will make things possible for an open ended Nami x Seju.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Soon we'll know what Team Gaji calls "healing story".

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
Our tense usages + non-article would be like following:
I eat apple
I at the moment eat apple
I did eat apple
I will eat apple
The verb is never changed like that.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 5:14PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Blackkitty
No idea which adjective word can describe them well, but "scary" is not the right word either. :D The word "scary" suits fatty cockroaches that can fly better.

You can always use English in our country. No need to bother learning our language. Just take your time on collecting the lizards and rain if you will ever be there. :D

@Galich
It really is not solely a matter of showing respects. In English, you use specific forms of verbs for specific Tenses, while in our language, verbs stay the same in any tense, but have to be changed for specific Subjects.

Our language doesn't have articles, so our people may find it hard to learn languages that have articles. That's also why article usages always appeared on our English tests. Our language doesn't have noun genders either, German Nominativ, Akkusativ, Dativ and Genitiv tire me to the bone.

last edited at Jul 16, 2016 6:24PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@ZuljinRaynor
I know some japanese friends who could pronounce "R" and "L" correctly when speaking english. But they still said that they couldn't really distinguish between "R" and "L". That's kind of strange to me.

@Galich
Our people say our language, Khmer, is a language without tones. I used to agree with that too until I met two korean students telling me how hard it was for them to learn our tones. I was really surprised back then about the tones thing, but yeah, what they said was right, our language does have them (the Chinese's 3rd tone, and the Vietnamese's 6th tone).

If you only speak our language, you can't pronounce Chinese tones correctly. However, most of our people do speak Chinese very well because they are Chinese related.

If you are used to languages with no space between words, you may not face any difficulty to learn our reading/writing. If you aren't, It really is hard as even if you have a dictionary, you wouldn't know what word you're trying to find it's translation/definition (e.g. we go to school -> wegotoschool, you may think "weg" is a word, or "wegot" is a word, etc.) As for listening, it's kinda hard because people don't really speak with the correct pronunciations. And for speaking, you have to use the correct level of politeness to whom you are talking to. We have around 10 words which means "I", ~10 words which means "you", ~10 words which mean "eat", ~10 words which mean "sleep", etc. Because people you talk to can be your parents, you lover, people who are older than you, people who are younger than you, same age, friends, king families, monks, people you really want to be rude to (when you have gone mad or some sort. You don't need to curse/dis them since using the right word can hurt them badly already.), animal too, etc. Using wrong words results in being ignorant/rude/too polite/weird/entitled much/whatnot. We also have male/female honorifics, and we have male "yes", and female "yes" too. :D

Our language is not the only one that use that kind of rule/logic, there are other languages out there that apply this logic as well.

@Blackkitty
You are more than welcome to come to my country, and when you would be back to your own country, please help take all of those cute lizards with you. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Blackkitty
Yeah, they are tiny, and don't bite either, but for some weird reason, they do give off a vibe which is so creepy. They look like this http://www.epestsolutions.in/images/lizard.jpg One of them once showed up during class. No one would be scared of it if it were sticking to the ceiling/wall, but at that time, it was running on the ground. We were screaming like female characters in a horror movie. :D

Seems like you fail your exam, right? My country people say "You will never fail anything ten times in a row." :D

@Galich
Thanks, that really is well detailed. What about the pronunciation (e.g. tones, any alphabets you can't pronounce, etc.)? Chinese is well known for it's tones. People who speak languages without tones would find it difficult to pronounce Chinese words. Also, people from some countries (Thailand, Korea(?), Japan) find it hard to distinguish between "R" and "L". What about you who speak Polish? Do you think you can pronounce Chinese words like a native?

EDIT: I'm completly sober now, rewrote this message to it actually makes sense.

"A Drunk Mind speaks a Sober Thought.", and "Drunk Words actually are Sober Thoughts."
Completely Sober = Completely Drunk words? :D

last edited at Jul 15, 2016 8:25PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
That's cool. congrats! Welcome to uni life!

Just wondering if it is hard for you to learn Russian. Our language is quite similar to Thai. Learning Thai is kind of easy for us. I had tried learning it for one week from my older sis. As a result, when I was visiting Thailand last time, I could understand what Thai people were talking to me.

I have been here, austria, for a few years, and I really have never seen those insects even once. I thought it's the same for all european countries as well.

@Anon99
I've never seen those insects/lizards here in austria. My cousin who live in france said she really rarely saw cockroaches, and she said their sizes never passed 0.5x1cm. She was surprised seeing a cockroach when visiting asia because asian cockroach size is around 1x2cm. I don't even know if the thing she saw was a cockroach though.

Having house lizards in your house is good thing as they eat mosquito, cockroaches, and other smaller insects. Tokay, another kind of lizards, live in houses as well. There are two of them in my house in southeast asia. The big one is about 2x15cm. Their daily work is to make really loud croaks.

@Blackkitty
Were you talking about house lizards? I don't think "cute" is the right word though. I personally find them really annoying. Have they no shame at all showing themselves in girls bathroom pretty often? :D

It rains like 24/7 here. I don't like rain.

last edited at Jul 14, 2016 8:55AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Are there ants, mosquito, cockroaches, or house lizards in europe?

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

There is a kind of cockroaches that can fly. They are way toooooo scary.

@Galich

I'm wondering, what's the most popular foreign language in your country?

It's English. We're forced to learn it since elementary school. But since no one has ever forced us to speak it out, everyone's reading, writing and listening are quite acceptable, but speaking is a bit .... :D Half of our people pronounce "Th" = "Sh" = "S" (e.g. Thing=sing, She=See.) Also, if we would talk with our people in english, we would go with our local english (e.g. "Speak one one" means "Speak slowly").

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Galich
No, it's okay. I don't even get why you said sorry. :D

The educational system in my country is not good at all, but we have that kind of exam. As for uni, it's not so difficult. You can retake exams if you fail. However, students may face difficulties too if their english is way too bad because study materials are all in english.

We don't have any colleges in here, just primary school (6 years) -> secondary school (3 years -> high school 3 years -> 3 years for a bachelor's degree (completely useless on its own) -> additional 2 for a master's degree -> Finished the main course of studying -> PhD for the best/the richest students, the time it takes depands on the person.

The difference here is that we have 3 years for kindergarten (it's fact, kids start school at age of three. XD), and four years for bachelor degree.

Regarding school bullying, I really have no idea whether it happened in some schools/universities in my country as well or not, but I really have never witnessed or heard anything about it.

The reason you couldn't get 100% for your english oral exam was because you didn't pronounce the same way your examiner did (?) "study -ying a-brooch" :D

How do colleges look like in your country?

I'm not so sure about Collage Vs. University. In my country, you say "I'm a college student" i.e. you are a bachelor student, while if you say "I'm a uni student" i.e. you may be either a bachelor, master or PhD student.

Also, judging by your messages, you're studying abroad, right?

Yes, I am. The things like studying abroad, or majoring in two different study programs has become a trend for my people.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@adyatma16
No, I have never taken an IELTS test. I study in a german speaking country, so I don't need any english certificate.

@Galich
I don't think that Cambodia can be considered as a densely populated country. ;D
High school in my country is harder than college. You can't play around during your last high school year.Taking ten tests within two days and a half is not easy. Every year, there's around 30% of students who couldn't make it. There's no second exam, and as class attendance is mandatory, you repeat that one year if you fail. You don't need to pass every single one, all you need is to get at least 50% of total score. But the thing is that maths = 125 points, physics = 75, geology = 30, etc. However, there was a special case last year; our government allowed a second exam for the very first time in history because 75% of students failed as they couldn't adapt to a rushly updated educational system.