Forum › Posts by Cloy552

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I was hoping for something crazy and fun (stalker and yandere don't have nearly enough use)

They look like they're maybe 6. But it's cute so I'm happy

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 11:01PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I've never related more to a single page

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 12:44AM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

i like this manga a lot, most magical girl parodies/satire/deconstruction go the shameless gross over the top ecchi or the horror aspect (which basically only madoka has done well), so a comedy is nice to see. i also love chunnibyou characters so that's the cherry on top

Have you read Machikado Mazoku? I think you’d like it

Machimazoku is the beeeest

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

WOOHOO! DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR COOLMIC'S SHITTY FORMAT TO CATCH UP!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Me waiting for the butthurt ppl that claim it’s a bad story bc it’s “misandry” just like in the original novel forums lol

You realize what site we're reading this on right?

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

This looks fun.

Originally I was hoping her old group would die horribly on their next quest, but now I want them to go to the tournament so she can chop them to pieces herself

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Fuckin cliffhangers

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Rumia's so cute. Even when she's ripping out some moron's throat

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

This is a good one.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 2:34PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ugh. I can totally relate to Tong Tong there (even if the situation is somewhat different). It's super draining and miserable when you invite someone to hang out a lot and get turned down over and over

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

That comment wondering if Suika really is the enemy is interesting, I’m also wondering if cleaning out all the gunk in her heart would work...

But, she’s been a genocidal demon killer for a while now, there’s really no way to forgive that. I can’t see her ever being incorporated into the friend group all casually. Especially with Momo’s trauma from her. Honestly, after what Momo did to her, is she even a human(?) anymore?

We did see from the flashback Metako showed that Suika was allied with Sakura at least once, and that she seemed to like Sakura a lot, so I wonder if Sakura’s core being inside Shamiko will be an important component in this conflict.

One last thing, throughout this chapter we saw what were presumably internal monologue bubbles with a light colored border, is that Sakura speaking a few words to Shamiko here and there? Back when we met Sakura inside Shamiko’s subconsciousness she spoke using similar looking text bubbles...

This kinda reminds me of Avatar, where Aang was faced with confronting Ozai and whether to kill him or not.

I was thinking the same thing about avatar and they probably will make it in a way they dont have to kill her since its kirara manga.

Having full succubi shamiko was a blast , i truly wanna see her with wings in canon

Even if there's no way to resolve her issues, being able to neutralize her with a "My god what have I done" type thing would reduce the danger to everyone

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

Wouldnt it just be a chapter where they gush about the blue they're teamed up with, knowing this series?

That would be great. I would love to see them have an argument over who's blue is better.

That might be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

She's uhhh... got some pretty amazing logic leaping abilities.

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I am so ready for this

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Muscle memory lol

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I have no personal experience with coolmic (maybe because they don't translate in Italian), are they that bad?

So far it's been readable. A bit stilted in some places and the way they split it up is really annoying (instead of following the actual chapters it's sold in 10 page 'episodes' but sometimes one of the pages of those episodes is the chapter page that says "episode 2" when you're on episode 4 according to coolmic) but it's like 50 cents for 10 pages so it's cheap.

Overall it's not fantastic but it's at least better than what seven seas did to Next Door Demon Girl

50 cents for 10 pages is over half the price of a paperback copy... for a one time digital read. That's not cheap. It is literally cheaper to buy a copy on kindle, and a t least then you can download it locally and read it whenever you want.

It unlocks it forever or until their deal with the author expires so I'm not sure how it's one time but you're actually right on it not being cheap when I think about it. Unfortunately it's not on Kindle so we're stuck with what we have

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I have no personal experience with coolmic (maybe because they don't translate in Italian), are they that bad?

So far it's been readable. A bit stilted in some places and the way they split it up is really annoying (instead of following the actual chapters it's sold in 10 page 'episodes' but sometimes one of the pages of those episodes is the chapter page that says "episode 2" when you're on episode 4 according to coolmic) but it's like 50 cents for 10 pages so it's cheap.

Overall it's not fantastic but it's at least better than what seven seas did to Next Door Demon Girl

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

On the bright side it's pretty obvious she should move on instead of mixed signals

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

It reminds me of that picture of the worlds shortest girl and the worlds tallest man in the same place

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ugh you don't even get a full chapter per 'episode'

T~T

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 6:39PM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Aww damnit So I'm going to have to wait for the licensed version to catch up? And it sounds like they don't have a good track record for good translations either

uuuurgh

Thanks for your hard work

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Awww I was expecting more of a confrontation.

Oh well Ruby seems at least a bit suspicious

Cloy552
Image Comments 21 Mar 16:50
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
__kirisame_marisa_and_alice_margatroid_touhou_drawn_by_cream_nipakupa__a85774c7c08850485e78e41a35f9952c

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting a vaguely terrifying feeling from Marisa's smile.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

This somehow reminds me of that one... I think it was awkward zombie?... comic where Cloud and Sephrioth or someone just kept teleporting behind each other into the distance

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

While I'd like poly it could also go towards the protagonist being aromantic and the other two being able to accept that and date each other while still being friends with her