Forum › Posts by eibon06

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Love it ! The characters seem real also they are cute. But strangely the last page remind me of Bloodborne, the DLC

joined May 28, 2015

This is getting so ... creepy. I hope it won't have a diaper chapter.

joined May 28, 2015

Stalker !!!

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

This is "Harassment: the manga".

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

After this second chapter, it confirms my fears. The Yuri was added at the last second. The story is going to focus on the prostitution industry, or rather "in-store health". It's not a bad thing, but it doesn't interest me. I don't care about straight men's prostitution works.
At worst, they should have talk about the problems in prostitution in Japon. At best, they could have talk about why there is no real lesbian prostitution in Japan. Most of the so-called lesbian prostitution are run by guys for guys.
The only thing that brought me to read this manga is the Yuri tag. And I think that the relationship between the MC and the top girl will not be romantic, but only admiration. The MC "She is beautiful", the top girl "She is cute".

eibon06
Call Me discussion 01 Aug 02:32
joined May 28, 2015

I need more of this :p

joined May 28, 2015

Nice one ! A great work by Nagashiro Rouge-Sensei.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Another manga about prostitution. Like many of us, the first chapter did not hook me. Unless I'm mistaken, they didn't talk about gay prostitution. The girls in this agency are either bi or straight. I think the top girl is at least bi or there would be no yuri.
I think the old man is either her personal manager, a family member or he is grooming her to take the company. I don't think there will be any explicit yuri. It will juste be two women who get along together but no love.
I wish I'm mistaken but after this first chapter it feels like they add the yuri at the last minute.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Only sadness await us in here ? I will until the scanlation it's complete to read it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined May 28, 2015

I see, so there is a possibility that this is not going to end in a romantic way. Interesting ! It's a new way to see love and marriage.

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

The MC is really a creep. She doesn't have any sympathy for her old self. The Molester tag should be add on this.

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 10:48PM

eibon06
Boyfriend discussion 22 Jul 22:29
joined May 28, 2015

I can't see Risa other than a selfish person who gets all she wants.
She wanted a replacement for her boyfriend, she get the most popular and tomboy girl of the school to be her "boyfriend". When Yuuko decided she didn't want to play as her boyfriend anymore and wanted to be her girlfriend Risa make her feel bad and put all the mess of their relationship on Yuuko.
The fact that she blame Yuuko for not acting and looking like a girl where she specifically choose her because she look more like a boy than a girl, and let's say it she didn't want other people to see her like a lesbian. It's must be more simple to explain dating a tomboy girl in a all girl school than a feminine girl. At the end of the manga we see that she doesn't have a problem with being seen with another girl but i suspect that on her high school days.
And the requirements for Yuuko to become her girlfriend are stupid explanation of "If you want to be my girlfriend you must dress like a girl because if you look like a boy you can't be my girlfriend".
She could at least take half of the blame and say that at first she choose Yuuko because of her tomboyish appearance but her feelings change overtime even if we don't see or feel it at all.
When she say she loved Yuuko at the end the first thing that come to my mind was "she don't want to be lonely so she will make her feel bad for breaking up their fake couple. And if she really loved Yuuko she shouldn't force Yuuko to change her look. And it's not excusable because she has 14~15 years old. she is mean.
And lastly, the last page isn't really a good ending. If Yuuko change her appearance for Risa we can say that she could do anything for Risa. She could have stay a tomboy and wear some cute or girlish accessories.
I don't see any evolution on the character of Risa.

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 10:35PM

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

I thought MC was a little pushy but now she is too pushy almost creepy. There is a way and a time to touch your crush.

joined May 28, 2015

The toy looks unnecessarily like a real penis. At this point the author could have make Vivio a futa... Or a dude.
By a doujin made by Nagashiro Rouge, I'm disappointed to see that the first time sex scene doesn't count as taking the virginity of Nanoha. But it has to be the scene with the fake penis to count as her first time.

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 5:12AM

eibon06
joined May 28, 2015

Lucky Senpai, she gets two girlfriends for the price of one.

joined May 28, 2015

I really love this author. I hope this title will not end like "Luminous=Blue", i.e rushed.

joined May 28, 2015

This is great !

joined May 28, 2015

Breasts are just fat nothing more nothing less. So much focus on something made to feed babies ^^'

eibon06
Yoru to Umi discussion 27 May 21:59
joined May 28, 2015

I don't get this manga... The visual are great but what is the purpose of the characters ? Will the manga end when they go out together ?

joined May 28, 2015

I'm waiting for a yuri development to read this.

joined May 28, 2015

This is really a hentai manga... The only that I learn from this manga is when you love someone and she doesn't return your feelings, force your feelings on her and rape she will love you back... Eventually
But it's literally the same story of the most of hentai manga. Rape is not a solution, it's the solution. So seek of that.

joined May 28, 2015

Non science baby? Science baby? Either way the sunny be shining bright.

It's pretty clear that she's from a failed marriage by reading the page 00526.

joined May 28, 2015

So not eating, having a bad lifestyle and being depressed = being in shape.
Manga you are drunk !

eibon06
Nutmeg discussion 01 Apr 16:58
joined May 28, 2015

OMG, the chapters are so short ! so the end ... never ?

joined May 28, 2015

Finally they recognize her acts as rape. It's been few chapters that Satoko force her way on Masumi. And F*CK NO Masumi shouldn't apologize for anything.