Forum › Posts by bodevanlot

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I really liked the box of mint candy she had, that was poignant.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This one has stood out in my mind for years now, really memorable piece. The art is so evocative.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

That was great. I love it when works showcase Madoka's attraction to Homura.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Is there an actual extra and they just made a joke translation or is the whole thing made up?

What? No, the entire story was a joke. Since the first chapter.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is hilarious.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Top Madoka is my fetish. This was great.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I love this. Author's afterword hits close to home.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was really nice. I kind of thought it was Peg for just a moment. Nice to see a new author, hopefully there's much more from them.

bodevanlot
Tremolo discussion 19 Feb 14:25
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

The parents are rather awful but they made me laugh several times. Their depiction is great, they really help bring this story to life. Although the dad's 'secret method' makes me nervous...

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Oh, they actually did manage to vote for one of the couples. Huh.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 21 Jan 02:54
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
%e5%85%a5%e3%82%8c%e6%9b%bf%e3%82%8f%e3%82%8b%e3%81%a0%e3%81%91%200

Great idea, but should last longer. Even just going at half the speed would be fine, doesn't necessarily need more frames.

Edit: Okay, I futzed with it a bit. Not sure what dynasty's policy on links is... but here. https://i.imgur.com/qpjbVzp.gif
Tried to give you a little time to view each image while still making the motion-y bits flow okay.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 3:21AM

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I know it's not where your avatar is from, Arckuno, but I pretty much associate you with the bartender from these stories now.

Anyway, thanks, this story was really nice. Akane is a sweetheart.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

The transition from the nurse's office to the store was almost nonexistent, so I ended up being completely lost.

Nurse's office? Isn't that Nico's house? I guess the curtain-y background could mean nurse's office, but that's present in the second half too, where a house is shown in the transition. And it's a house, not a mansion, so I think it's Nico's place.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I just hope this doesn't go the way of Kimi Koi Limit or My Ignorance.. Unknown

I haven't read Kimi Koi Limit, but My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown was pretty well executed and the characters' actions had depth to them so I didn't regret buying it.

You should read Kimi Koi Limit, it's one of my favorite yuri manga. One of the only I've cried to.

I'm going to predict the plot, so quote me on this.

High expectations from parents, drama and bullying at previous school, feeling smothered and alone, transfers to new school, still feeling smothered while not much alone anymore, possible subtext romance, everything gets solved.

Everything else may end up being on point but I highly doubt it'll end in just subtext. Monomo is better than that.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

For some reason my impression of this the first time was kind of sour. I think maybe because of the incident going home with the guy from the drinking party. However, on re-reading this, I actually just think it's great. Not on My Unique Day's level, but not too far off; different.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I'm not really sure what to think of this, but it was interesting, at the very least. And it got me to re-read a few of the author's works, which gave me a better appreciation for Mille-Feuille - that story's pretty cute.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 23 Nov 02:41
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
37282491_p0

I used to like this pairing, but Negom's prodigious RikkaMakoto output has more than converted me. Still, cute.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Adorable. Kotori and Umi have such a good dynamic together.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Hot.

Like the sun.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Cute. I too am a fan of the crabs.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Is the download for this busted? I tried pulling it down a couple times & each time the files seemed to be corrupted.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I like this story. It has an interesting, distinct atmosphere. I hope it cheers up a little, though.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Life sustaining.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I am all in on NicoMaki, so I kind of didn't want this to be good, or expect it to be. It was, though. One of the rare times I'll save something featuring a couple I don't ship.

bodevanlot
Cutie Beast discussion 15 Jul 20:04
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Run the Jewels references? I guess it fits.