Forum › I'll Bring You Mille-Feuille! discussion

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Pretty much everything I generally want from a yuri. Older characters. Nice art. Likable characters. Mostly believable story. No love triangles or at least short lived ones.

I second this. I love this story.

Also, I love the cover. I wish I could have a poster of it.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 1:11AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Pretty much everything I generally want from a yuri. Older characters. Nice art. Likable characters. Mostly believable story. No love triangles or at least short lived ones.

I second this. I love this story.

Also, I love the cover. I wish I could have a poster of it.

there are a couple of images and covers i'd like to turn into posters as well. have you thought about using gimp or photoshop to prettify the image then print it out poster size?

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

I LOVED THIS. I absolutely dread reading the same, boring 'school girl, childhood friends / Onee-Sama, all girl school, everyone happens to be a lesbian' plot. :) Yup, I definitely live me some older women.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I LOVED THIS. I absolutely dread reading the same, boring 'school girl, childhood friends / Onee-Sama, all girl school, everyone happens to be a lesbian' plot. :) Yup, I definitely live me some older women.

yep, older women are awesome :-D

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

For some reason my impression of this the first time was kind of sour. I think maybe because of the incident going home with the guy from the drinking party. However, on re-reading this, I actually just think it's great. Not on My Unique Day's level, but not too far off; different.

Cf6a3677-15c1-4509-9ea7-f5ad06e26511
joined Nov 30, 2015

I lost the count on how many times i have re-read this... simply one of the best one shots ever.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Little trick when you want to cut a mille-feuille, you turn it on the side. Like that, you cut each layer at the same time and it will remain in the same shape.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

I liked it. Very much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.