Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, I adore this artstyle.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

poor kid... she's adopted

Why poor kid? She has two great loving moms, and a super cute girlfriend that also loves her. She's clearly happy with her life.

there's absolutely nothing wrong about being adopted

I'd say being adopted is something pretty special. If you were adopted, that means your adoptive parents chose specifically you.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 22 Mar 23:06
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
83567945_p3

Someday I'll stop being salty about these two not having an A+ Support. Today is not that day.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 19 Mar 22:28
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewgngq2vgaeagp2-orig%20(1)

This pose always gets me. It's just hilarious.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 19 Mar 22:26
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewkxndlu8amm4um-orig

I could definitely see Shimamura not feeling like putting the effort into being a top. Adachi would do her best but fail miserably at it.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 19 Mar 22:17
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Eweiti1wgaqtyzq-orig

Makoto is best girl.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 17 Mar 01:16
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@FluffyCow Between the Postal Service being nice and clogged up, and there still being production issues with books in general, it's easy to understand how stuff can end up delayed for so long, especially for a smaller company. A bit annoying sure, but yeah, not much to be done about it. All in all I'm still very satisfied with them so I'll continue using them for the foreseeable future outside of things I'd like to read immediately, which are really only the Adachi and Shimamura light novels at the moment. The wait for the next volume is killing me.

It's cool to hear about them raising money for KyoAni. I've only started using Rightstuf within the last half a year or so. It's crazy to think it's been almost two years now. I actually found out about the tragedy on this website if I'm remembering correctly.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 17 Mar 00:26
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@FluffyCow Yeah, Rightstuf is where I typically go. The stuff on there is usually already discounted decently enough, then they have their yearly membership which takes a little bit more off, and I have no issue spending enough to get free shipping, though I'm sure my wallet hates me for it. It's the best site I know of as far as discounted new releases go.

The only real issue I have with them is it seems like the wait time ends up being quite a while for some things due to low stock, though that might just be me buying niche stuff. I'm still waiting on the first volume of Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon and that released last month if I'm remembering correctly.

At any rate, it's a good place to shop if you want to save a bit, are buying enough to get free shipping, and don't mind occasionally long wait times. I just use Amazon for stuff I want to read immediately or when I want to pick up on one or two things since I have Prime shipping.

It is a bit heartbreaking how little I buy from my local bookstore though. I love going there, but yeah, their manga selection is extremely lacking.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 16 Mar 20:47
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

@drpepperfan I know the feel. I buy most of my manga online these days cause unfortunately the only bookstore near me only carries the most popular stuff.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 15 Mar 22:37
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ewzvck7vkaijieu-orig

Go For It Nakamura was the first Yaoi manga I ever actually owned physically. I need to read it again some time, it's been a while.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Mar 23:41
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Eunvrqawgaujjhn-orig

Bernadetta deserves all the love.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's always nice when a yuri can have a man in it, have him be a friend in it or something, and not use him as an excuse for drama.

Yuri needs more guys like Mophead from Tamen De Gushi. Friggin love that guy.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 05 Mar 23:10
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Ejltkk7vcaectmk-orig

One of my favorite moments in the video. Honestly, the whole thing was fantastic. Legit made me emotional due to the nostalgia overload.

BlueDsc
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Welp, time to reread the whole thing.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 26 Feb 23:28
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

♪Leavin on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll be back again....♪

BlueDsc
Image Comments 23 Feb 12:09
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Eurnj6pucakfh_e-orig

Not gonna lie, I cried. When she started singing the song all I could think was "Oh no, Kiara, why would you choose this? There's no way you'll be able to sing this without breaking down"

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Do they ever explain WHY the prez is so bad ass? :D

That's the power of love!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh my Tadokoro, that face of inspiration is something special.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 15 Feb 20:48
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Eukhifsveaark0z-orig

Okay, the kiss on the lips had me rolling. I have no idea why I found it so funny.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 15 Feb 20:46
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Eumbmcevoam33ms-orig

Kiara's new song is great. The entire time I was watching the video I was like "Alright, where's Calli?" and then that split second you see her I'm over here like I found Waldo or something. "THERE SHE IS!"

BlueDsc
Image Comments 12 Feb 20:48
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
73183263_p0

Heh, I love these two. I need to go back to Octopath again some time, I never did actually finish it.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 08 Feb 20:33
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Etyxlbdvkaam6ph-orig

@WhyNotYuriAnime

I know Enma's the name fans gave to the manager for the Hololive EN girls. I assume Jenma is the JP equivalent.

Edit: Okay looking through some googling it would appear there are multiple managers, Jenma is Kiara's. I don't know specifically who Enma is with, I only know of her because of the L4D2 collab stream Ame, Ina, and Gura did.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 8:36PM

BlueDsc
Image Comments 05 Feb 22:14
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Layton

Oh hey Boss, odd seeing you here.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 05 Feb 20:56
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
Bottomroleplaynosafeword

This might actually be the funniest thing I've read today.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 05 Feb 20:55
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019
85409504_p28

That seems incredibly unsafe, but eh, worth it!