Forum › Posts by luinthoron

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't know what is Noa mean when she said " not enough "

It's rather simple. No matter how cute she is, Hinata is still looking at Mya-nee instead of her.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^It's still available, though rather expensive.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Absolutely perfect, especially in how well it hits Ayano's personality. ^_^

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I hope I'm not stepping on forbidden ground, but was anyone else a little ticked off that Kasumi allowed Sakurako to follow her to the same college?

It was Kasumi's idea in the first place. Even Sakurako was surprised.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mom's coming home. Pack it up guys.

Best moms don't mind.

last edited at May 24, 2019 2:53PM

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I swear to god if somebody/something interrupts them in the next chapter imma kill a bitch

I honestly already expected this from the last page this time. Certainly wouldn't be unusual for this series.

Then again, depending on their reaction, parents finding out about this might not be a bad development. But we'll see where it really goes from here...

luinthoron
Slow Start discussion 23 May 14:44
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Eh, I'm old and rusty and I can still pull that off easily. Now Kamu's level, however...

luinthoron
Image Comments 22 May 14:21
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
D1sn6tuuyaaq_0f-orig

^I'd say it has enough material for shipping, just not between the main characters. Still need to get through chapter 4 myself, so can't quite say how these play out in the end, though. Damn that Ogre Eagle standing in my way...

And there is some interaction between the characters in form of the small dialogues between current party members during the chapters, but yeah, that's not very much. Still, it gives some indication of how they see each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Don't worry, it won't. It has been repeatedly pointed out here already that Marika recognized Lily, meaning that she is the same in her original world as well.

luinthoron
Image Comments 21 May 05:02
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Cyber_dragon-kun_74821070_p0

Perfect.

luinthoron
Image Comments 20 May 15:16
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
73263566_p0

^Yeah, immediately remembered that one as well...

luinthoron
Slow Start discussion 20 May 14:12
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Never too late for more yuri.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's certainly been a very uncomfortable read from the start, although it may turn for the better after this reveal. Not 100% convinced yet, though.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I feel like I need to point out the first thing I noticed before even getting to the chapter, namely the brilliant wordplay in the collection title.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

@sneikkimies & co
You forgot to update the table of contents in the PDF (likely also Epub), chapter 5 still has no page number.

last edited at May 16, 2019 9:18AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

An accurate summary of the series.

Brings a tear to the eye, really.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As cute as Takeda may be, she's nowhere near the cuteness of the delinquent when she calls her that...

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice. ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Eh, nothing wrong with having Koizumi there, but there are certainly a lot of weird choices in this poll...

luinthoron
1 x ½ discussion 11 May 14:01
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Akira, now reduced to being the ATM. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

OK, I admit, little sister is a bit creepy...

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

what's with the fucking cliff hanger???????

Business as usual?

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We're probably in for more manga discussion, but I would not be surprised at all if we get a reverse of this twist and things get lewd next time instead. Might be even more likely, knowing this manga...

luinthoron
Still Sick discussion 10 May 04:34
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

But she knows that she would be using Shimizu that way.

She thinks that she would be using Shimizu that way. I really don't see her actually being that cold with Shimizu, but she herself still seems to need time to realize this. Although I suspect Shimizu would be fine in either case, seeing how she is encouraging Maekawa to focus on manga.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dynasty Cafe

I've heard people talk before about taking arguments and discussions to the "Cafe." But I don't know where it is.
I'm kind of a newbie in this forum...
Can someone give me a link?

Here you go.