Forum › Posts by ChikyuuNeko

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Xiaoen is 27, she says so when she asks for a birthday cake from Xingyuan. I'd imagine Xingyuan is about 19, out of school and just drifting around for a while with her family pushing her to go to college. In this case, the age gap would certainly not be insurmountable but I could understand Xiaoen being a bit shocked about finding out that her crush is a teenager. As a 28 year old myself, I'd certainly have second thoughts in that kind of situation

Well you were right on the dime with your prediction lmao

I'm feeling a bit smug right now, ngl

Really nice chapter too, these two are a special kind of chaos. I love how Xingyuan was outraged at the thought that Xiaoen might just be into big boobs

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

As much as I enjoy jealous Aoi, I have to say that I'd be a bit sad if the series abandons its everyone x everyone approach to relationships

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

This was lethal levels of cute

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Is this where the "in heat" from the title comes in?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Loving how Baiser's La verita is just creepy as hell

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

That's a lot of drama all of a sudden. Also, I really don't know who is who a lot of the time

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Good thing the town is so small that they were bound to bump into each other

Yeah at least here it actually makes sense, it's always a bit funny when characters supposedly living in Tokyo or other megacities keep constantly bumping into their friends/crushes/enemies

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I like this development. It is consistent with the characters and extremely realistic for teenagers. I also think that by Mitsuki approaching Chizuru, we might get towards a point where she gets more integrated with Aya's friends too, which will ultimately help the romance and be a major character development for Mitsuki, who previously expressed fear of the "popular girls".

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

im guessing its kind of an age difference or smth cause she saw the paper and then yelled. anyways, Xingyuan :((((((

I'm pretty sure she just caught herself lusting over the ID photo and had a gay panic. You guys are overthinking it.

(If the author wanted to convey that this was over an age gap, they would have focused on the age or birthdate on the ID.)

Seems like their issue's gonna be resolved soon but what the author did, not focusing on the other info in the ID, was intentional since the focus instead was on what MC said afterwards, but if it was a nothingburger, that's just ... triggering the other for nothing. I did wonder what MC's age is seeing as she's a director and a leader in the community--she'd at least be late 20s imo.

I think her age was shown early on and it is certainly older than she looks or act. Oh right it was just her birthday.

Xiaoen is 27, she says so when she asks for a birthday cake from Xingyuan. I'd imagine Xingyuan is about 19, out of school and just drifting around for a while with her family pushing her to go to college. In this case, the age gap would certainly not be insurmountable but I could understand Xiaoen being a bit shocked about finding out that her crush is a teenager. As a 28 year old myself, I'd certainly have second thoughts in that kind of situation

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

THE GAY IS SPREADING!! Though to be fair, a handsome kuudere tomboy is a potent thing

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

The attention that Chinese yuri artists pay to clothing and accesories is incredible. I've noticed it in every yuri manhua I've ever read! They never fail to blow my mind with the outstanding and meticulous care they put into each small detail. Even the heels of their shoes are designed to perfectly match their outfits!

On another subject, that Yu Bai is a real piece of work. His wife just died, he has just buried her, and he's already seducing other women and stealing kisses from them!? Screw mourning, I see...

That's true, I noticed it particularly in Long Awaited Feeling how dazzling the characters looked sometimes. For my taste, this series characters' rely a bit too much on displaying high fashion labels in their outfits though

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Dunno, looks kinda generic so far, maybe it will become more unique later on? Although some of the comments don't give me much hope. In any case, more yuri is always better

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I am tired of the saving your girlfriend or love interest from the advances of a creepy guy trope in yuri. I guess it might be a reflection of authors' own experiences with shitty men? Still I don't see what it adds dramatically at this point

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021
103789679_p0_copy

This is probably one of the gayest series without any sort of yuri-related tag

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

So good, Xingyuan agonising over whether or not her crush liked their 30min long kiss and Xiaoen giggling to herself and acting crazy enough that Sixi's exorcism might actually be justified

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Homegirl literally too gay to not lose her shit at the mere sight of pretty girls lol

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Lol, Mitsuki just did critical damage to Aya :D She already had her with just being nice and cool with the kids and then she had to finish it off by calling her cute, that girl is honestly a walking weapon of mass seduction

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Huh, not sure what any of this means. Was the mark always there? Considering that the one on Micchi just suddenly appeared it might have been triggered by something? Also its curious to see that in the dream Micchi was the one seeking out Aizawa rather than the other way around, so more than Aizawa possessing her, it seems more like Micchi bound the ghost to her person unconsciously. I wonder if there's any significance to the fact that she was aged down to elementary school age where she was less careful about not interacting with ghosts?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Nice to see Hinoka's side of the entire thing, they both really are badly in love with each other...

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Blessed be the Yuri gods for making Yvonne see the light

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I love the disaster that is Minami and have great sympathy for Hinori in having to deal with all that. Also this talk with Tsubasa might make it so that finally everybody (but Yuzu) knows about Minami's feelings.
With the manga not being released super often I think it is just the gap that makes people forget about character names, looking back at the last chapter now I also think that Tsubasa's suspicion is not completely without base, looking at the first couple of pages of chapter 6

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I just love Oosawa's facial expressions in this chapter

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I don't think there'll be a threesome, neither Nanao nor Asumi are ready for it and the manga seems to clearly want to keep Senpai out of Asumi's harem.
But I can certainly see Senpai trying to push Nanao and Asumi towards each other

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Sadge. As others have said, both Umi and Shou have some learning to do, hope they can do it together

ChikyuuNeko
Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Drama aside, that smug face Xiaoen has when grabbing the "buns" in the extras is just pure gold