Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

joined Jul 23, 2019

How about, Aya is torn between "Work" Mitsuki and "School" Mitsuki. She hasn't put together that they'rethe same person, yet. Plus, everyone in class is shipping them already.

Imagine Mitsuki feeling that she has to compete with herself for Aya.

The people who write the Superman stories played with this "false triangle" trope for decades. Weren't we talking just now about Superman/Lois/Clark Kent? That's just it. Lois is supposed to have a crazy crush on Superman and Clark, who should be happy, is not happy at all: he takes it as a competition against himself and wants her to choose the "real him" (Clark) instead of the "fake persona" (Superman). But...

They really love that fake triangle development, don't they? They used it in a Batman movie too (made suspension of disbelief really difficult lmfao). It's like it's the only idea they ever can think of to develop a romance where a costumed hero is involved.

No matter what, I don't believe that'll happen here. I can see Mitsuki worry about Aya's misunderstanding, but I can't imagine her getting into a "false triangle" mindset and wanting Aya to choose "School" Mitsuki over "Work" Mitsuki.

Well the character sheet for Mitsuki makes clear that she feels the real herself is her at work (and her school persona is an imposition of society) so yeah lol not likely at all.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 3:18AM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Also, all the talk we had about visual cues, but what about Mitsuki's voice? Does she alter her voice when she is working? Why would Aya not recognise the voice?

That's what ive been wondering too.

Didn't we talk about this before? I swear, this debate is going on loops.

Yeah. That's how we filled 28 pages. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

Lol Serenata is right this is kind of crazy.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Top comment of the past 6 months for sure lmao

When I read this I had a feeling like "BEST POST EVAR!!" <3

Love it! I can almost hear the music lol (in my head it sounds like something by Collazo...)

Thank you. (smile) Three replies of appreciation is three more than I expected to get, haha.
Guess tango is a wee bit more popular than I thought...

joined Jul 23, 2019

"No way no way my classmate Mitsuki can't be that worker at the record store! They're completely different! She has glasses like Clark Kent!"

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Now lets see how long the author will draw out this "one sided" love affair between fuyu and ririka...

About as long as Mitsuki can maintain the pretense that she is two different people, I surmise.

(Love your profile pic btw.)

Haha I had to go back one page to look at Classy-Nessi's pp and only then I got why you were talking about Mitsuki. XDD
Aya really makes a pretty avatar, doesn't she? The green background is so soothing...

joined Jul 23, 2019

Por la vida tirando alborozo,
Todo el día brillante te ves.
Laburando estás llena de gozo,
Y decís ganbaru en francés.

(Versos para un tango dedicado a Yuuko)

joined Jul 23, 2019

stocxt posted:

calling it now, the tattoo on her wrist is what will give her away. or it'll cause a misunderstanding where Aya thinks she's dating her male self and they have matching tattoos

She's already getting the sense that they have the same air/look alike so perhaps she would think they're siblings instead.... but it would be pretty bad imo if she's like "Can I see your brother?!" and it turns into a really big and complicated lie with no end in sight

I always disliked the "oh they must be siblings" gimmick... it's completely unrealistic. If you see someone who looks just like a person you know in drag/disguise, "it must be that person in drag/disguise" is the first thing anyone would think.

Even in Don Gil de las Calzas Verdes, which is from 1615, when Doña Juana has no choice but to appear in society as a woman, Doña Inés and Doña Clara immediately start suspecting that Don Gil (the bewitching man they've both fallen in love with) was actually always Doña Juana in a man's guise... and they're 100% right, lol. It was already considered an obvious reaction centuries ago!

joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm Garth. O_o

joined Jul 23, 2019

You heard it here first: Makino will never have a chance to answer because Maron will come out of the house and interrupt the conversation.
And then Makino will have to explain what's the f she's doing there, big oopsie.

I think you're correct.
I'm kinda curious whether Makino realizes Maron certainly has dozens of clients? She clearly dislikes this Rina girl, and I guess that makes it personal, but as for the others... there's no way she believes she can keep following Maron and chasing away all of her clients, right??

joined Jul 23, 2019

I burst out laughing at the front page. She's writing on the blackboard their names Yuzu and Minami under a love umbrella, and it seems someone—like a paparazzo, lol—arrived and caught her on the act! So she trying to block the view with her hand while yelling something, most likely half-assed excuses like "No! No pictures! This is not what it's look like!" XDD It's an hilarious visual summary of her present mental state..

joined Jul 23, 2019

Scum vs Scum?

BRING IT ON!!! ◣‿◢

joined Jul 23, 2019

I feel heart break when Onee-San say: you aren't my only client, Makino-chan

I feel the same... Makino-chan's sad face is hard on me...

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019
Rayleearts-1519023391088553986-img1

I bet Odysseus never imagined being caught by the sirens would be like that.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019
Gyaheung-1519558027401400321-img1

How can it be too long!!?

joined Jul 23, 2019

The new girl is scary.

Well yeah, that's what the author wanted when she gave her a landmine look.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I wonder what's Kyouko going to do now? If we keep going by Popeye logic she totally has to challenge Mizuki to a rematch asap, with Miku and something else (maybe Kyouko herself!) as the stakes—and the deal being that winner takes all.

Better go eat your spinach, Kyouko. Heh heh heh.

"Popeye logic"...
Now my head is full of images of Kyouko and Mizuki fighting it out with bare fists over the love of Miku, and Miku giddily telling Nana "I'll go with whoever wins of course but I hope Kyouko wins as she's the one I really love" and Nana giving her the Wimpy-trademarked "oh you slut" nasty look.

...... Actually I'd read that story. I'd totes read the hell out of it. -_-

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I hate the new girl already.

She's in the way of my gyaru x plainy. >_<

joined Jul 23, 2019

Aww don't cry uncle.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

This is Khun Sam, aka Chief Mhom L, aka the company's high and mighty CEO who'll have a yuri romance with one of her little employees. A great many readers are going "She's my new sexuality!!!" at first sight.

Entiendo la reacción porque la comparto mucho (qué mujer!!!) pero hay algo que me confunde, no dijiste antes que las protas eran Freen y Becky? De dónde sale Khun Sam?

joined Jul 23, 2019

OMFG even people who meet Elsa for the first time in their lives just need to take a look at her and they say "oh yeah girl you got the big gay for Evie you're head over heels for her you're so fricking obvious" because really you'd have to be dumber than a brick not to get it.

While Evie is still like "what's wrong with Elsa? I don't understand this girl!"

last edited at May 15, 2022 3:23PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

This is an obvious fake.
If it was from Zanka, there'd be "maid" in the title. QED.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I hate Miya with a passion. What a stupid and boring character, totalmente al pedo. This manga should be just Ayu and sensei, no more is needed.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm not sure if I'm recalling it right, but—didn't she throw Mei's clothes with the garbage (clothes that were likely her best clothes, probably even newly bought since it was her first college day and she wanted to impress) on the pretext that she didn't like their smell?

Oh gawd that scene!
If I wake in the morning and find that someone did that to me, I think I'd tell her:
"Oh baby, you're my milkplus! You get me in the MOOD FOR ULTRAVIOLENCE!"
Then I'd go Alex DeLarge on her ass. Grr.

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 1:59PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Debes decir "bollera" que así es como le dicen en la película. ;) Yo nunca la había escuchado antes, "tortillera" sí pero esta nunca. Aprendí una palabra nueva gracias a esta película!

Bollera, qué original. Hay términos para estas cosas que una ni conoce.